Questions regarding astrological synastry

vitas

I don't know her time of birth, just date, year & place of birth, her pluto falls in my seventh house. does anyone have experience with this? & btw which planets remain the same in synastry regardless of time of birth? also what exactly does it mean when her pluto falls in my seventh house???

muchacho

I don't know her time of birth, just date, year & place of birth, her pluto falls in my seventh house. does anyone have experience with this? & btw which planets remain the same in synastry regardless of time of birth? also what exactly does it mean when her pluto falls in my seventh house???
What always changes signs is ASC, sometimes also Moon. The rest of the planets usually don't change signs.

muchacho

actually moon sign changes every 2 and a half days i was asking if synastry still works regardless of her time of birth
That's true. But if her Moon is at lets say 29 degrees of a sign then an hour or two later could already mean a different Moon sign. And depending on what house system you prefer there may be similar changes.

So if her Moon isn't going to change signs, then you can at least work with the synastry chart as it relates to you. And as it relates to her, you certainly can work with signs, but you cannot work with the houses. Which means you can see how the relationship affects you, but how the relationship affects her will be mostly a guess.

v27

A person's Moon moves about 12 degrees a day. Usually when we don't know someone's time of birth, we use 12:00PM, and so if the Moon is at 28 degrees Cancer at that time, it could be from 22 degrees Cancer up to 4 degrees Leo.

You also won't know the Ascendant, and very importantly imo, the house placements. You can put the other person's planets in YOUR houses, but you can't put your planets in the other person's houses because houses are determined by the Ascendant.

And that's it, really. Planets like Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune and Uranus are very slow moving so won't change at all (or barely) during the day. Venus and Mercury can move 1-2 degrees in 24 hours, the Sun moves 1 degree (obviously :p), Mars also about 1. None of these matter or change anything - unless you have an already distant aspect with one's Venus/Mercury, then it matters what time they were born on. If you notice one of these faster planets (Venus, Mercury, Mars) are at the last degree of a sign, enter the person's horoscope with 23:59 as the time of birth, so you can see if there is a sign change that day.

To sum it up: you can do a synastry, but completely ignore the other person's Ascendant (and Midheaven, all the house cusps, and Vertex as well), and only place the other person's planets in your houses - you can't do it the other way around.

You can even do a composite, but again, completely ignore all house placements, the Ascendant that shows up, and know the Moon placement will be kinda accurate but off by a few degrees.

wan

You also won't be able to get a composite chart (which I feel is very important) without someone's time of birth.

vitas

Look guys all i know is that her pluto falls in my seventh house im taurus rising and this chick is sneaky and obsessed i want to know why is she following me around, why is she obsessed? whats the pull? im not trying to deal with no crazy chicks been there done that, i just want to be happy. There's limited information about someones pluto falling in the 7th house in chart synastry i would like to read an fully detailed analysis on this aspect.

vitas

A person's Moon moves about 12 degrees a day. Usually when we don't know someone's time of birth, we use 12:00PM, and so if the Moon is at 28 degrees Cancer at that time, it could be from 22 degrees Cancer up to 4 degrees Leo.

You also won't know the Ascendant, and very importantly imo, the house placements. You can put the other person's planets in YOUR houses, but you can't put your planets in the other person's houses because houses are determined by the Ascendant.

And that's it, really. Planets like Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune and Uranus are very slow moving so won't change at all (or barely) during the day. Venus and Mercury can move 1-2 degrees in 24 hours, the Sun moves 1 degree (obviously :p), Mars also about 1. None of these matter or change anything - unless you have an already distant aspect with one's Venus/Mercury, then it matters what time they were born on. If you notice one of these faster planets (Venus, Mercury, Mars) are at the last degree of a sign, enter the person's horoscope with 23:59 as the time of birth, so you can see if there is a sign change that day.

To sum it up: you can do a synastry, but completely ignore the other person's Ascendant (and Midheaven, all the house cusps, and Vertex as well), and only place the other person's planets in your houses - you can't do it the other way around.

You can even do a composite, but again, completely ignore all house placements, the Ascendant that shows up, and know the Moon placement will be kinda accurate but off by a few degrees.

Look guys all i know is that her pluto falls in my seventh house im taurus rising and this chick is sneaky and obsessed i want to know why is she following me around, why is she obsessed? whats the pull? im not trying to deal with no crazy chicks been there done that, i just want to be happy. There's limited information about someones pluto falling in the 7th house in chart synastry i would like to read an fully detailed analysis on this aspect.