Is z attracted to me

mercuryretro

Ok guys this girl is weird toward me recently i have no attraction to her at all in fact i am into her sister she is the one i have always asked questions about in this forum. Z is strange with me now she smiling more than usual and acts shy which is odd behavior from her.
Is z attracted to me?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_is_z_attracted_to_me_romantically_hr.68060.11762.jpg
    astro_2gw_is_z_attracted_to_me_romantically_hr.68060.11762.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 19

Chrysalis

Your mercury are in the 7th with her sister saturn (her l3), but jupiter receives both you and her sister so she seems okay with you liking her sister.

Moons left venus but is moving to combustion so i wouldn't see any of this as attraction.

mercuryretro

Your mercury are in the 7th with her sister saturn (her l3), but jupiter receives both you and her sister so she seems okay with you liking her sister.

Moons left venus but is moving to combustion so i wouldn't see any of this as attraction.

Ok thanks Chrysalis you are sooo sweet.... im glad don't want uncomfortable vibes with her.. so far according to my knowledge she has no idea about what i feel for her sister. Unless her sister discussed it with her :O

Chrysalis

Ok thanks Chrysalis you are sooo sweet.... im glad don't want uncomfortable vibes with her.. so far according to my knowledge she has no idea about what i feel for her sister. Unless her sister discussed it with her :O

If her sister knows you are into her, she's sure to have discussed it with her if their close like this.

mercuryretro

If her sister knows you are into her, she's sure to have discussed it with her if their close like this.

Lol they are extremely close .. i did get the feeling she knows probably why her sister is acting weird .. i did get a vibe she knew yesterday i was at their home briefly