Will we have a serious conversation?

LovelyMissAries

I think I use 7H for this guy, but I'm not sure. He is a former friend - nothing physical and nothing romantic until literally the last day before he left to move with his ex-girlfriend, four years ago, and even then - nothing physical. The way he left sucked and he disrespected me, and broke contact after. Now he just wrote me last week out of nowhere and was trying to fill me in on his life, get my number, ask me to coffee, Facebook friend me, and saying he moved back last year!

I was so surprised I didn't really feel anything at first but the more I sit on it (I'm in Scorpio after all) the more annoyed and irritated I get. I haven't heard from him for three days though.

Question: Will we have a serious conversation?

If L7 - the answer looks like no. He's doing poorly in the 6th, which makes sense. When he was talking to me it just felt like the pep in his personality was gone, even though he was speaking positively. The 6H ruler, Jupiter, is in the 4th house and separating from Moon. So I take it to mean the opportunity to do so has passed and is done?

If we take 11H, we have Moon / Venus in the 4H. Moon is in fall, so I'm not "doing good" either (and I'm not, but it has barely to do with him). Venus doesn't like Scorpio either. Is this both of us being unhappy about the same thing? And Moon / Venus would be yes?

HALP.

Attachments

• Conversation.jpg
    Conversation.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 54

Chrysalis

There looks to be something here, as moons just left his L3 and goes to your 2nd significator venus.

Moon being in fall though probably won't bring great results with regards to conversation.

Him saturn in a pitted degree too so hes kinda feeling down in the dumps.

LovelyMissAries

I don't see it either. I thought about sending him a pointed message to get if off my chest, and you can see that as my L3 is tightly aspecting Mars, but Mars is low functioning in Libra ...my indecisiveness and high probability of inaction. Sigh. I guess its an old wound that's not as important as it feels.

besitos

I had a similar chart different hoases maybe. But I think in reading the chart I might take qthe intimate conversation as l8, so that would be sun and moon will conjunct venue in a few days from chart, and sun later on. Let's see if the texts get deeper inot a month

LovelyMissAries

I had a similar chart different hoases maybe. But I think in reading the chart I might take qthe intimate conversation as l8, so that would be sun and moon will conjunct venue in a few days from chart, and sun later on. Let's see if the texts get deeper inot a month

Ooohhh... Okay will update in a month

Chrysalis

The 2 something time units looks to be correct for the timing too between moon/venus, you did this chart on the 16th, did you speak to him lastnight 18th or today 19th ?

acmicasa

Venus is her 2nd significator, moon translates the light between them.

I gathered information regarding, translation of light, and how moon brings together jupiter and venus in this chart, but couldn't get this part of sentence "The transmitting planet can translate more than one separating significator to more than one applying significator as long as they are within the moiety of orbs"
Does this means,
(Jupiter + venus) / 2 <= Moon
(12+8) /2 <= 12 degree 13'
10 degree <= 12 degree 13'
Hence, valid for tanslation of light.

Actually, how orbs of planets play role in horary is not clear to me. If you could please point me in right direction I would be very thankful to you.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

I gathered information regarding, translation of light, and how moon brings together jupiter and venus in this chart, but couldn't get this part of sentence "The transmitting planet can translate more than one separating significator to more than one applying significator as long as they are within the moiety of orbs"
Does this means,
(Jupiter + venus) / 2 <= Moon
(12+8) /2 <= 12 degree 13'
10 degree <= 12 degree 13'
Hence, valid for tanslation of light.

Actually, how orbs of planets play role in horary is not clear to me. If you could please point me in right direction I would be very thankful to you.

A TOL is just when one faster moving planets aspects one significator and then immediately aspects the next significator without obstruction from another planet. This then brings the two planets together that wasn't able to be in aspect before.

As this is a contact query we look at L9 which is L7's L3, moon has just aspected jupiter L9 and then straight goes to venus the querents co significator, there's around 2 degrees between, and they was txting around 2 days from the chart i think.

LovelyMissAries

The 2 something time units looks to be correct for the timing too between moon/venus, you did this chart on the 16th, did you speak to him lastnight 18th or today 19th ?

I spoke to him last night, 18th. The conversation carried on past midnight though but not by much (wasn't sure if that would matter)

LovelyMissAries

We hung out for the first time last night. I was so nervous I got high, and he was nervous as well. We had a "serious" convo as in him filling me on all the details of his life. He cried. I'm pretty sure he's interested. I felt extremely awkward. He's still texting me today so I guess I wasn't too bad for him?? Idk its giving me a lot of anxiety so I think the planets being in fall and not in good position fit. He was shy and passive whereas I was more firm in my speech and demeanor.

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

A month from the day you posted this - we have had more in-depth convos about our likes / dislikes and stuff, and tonight I finally expressed my resentment about how things ended before and we sort of talked about it. I'm not happy with how the convo went really, but at least I got it off my chest.