Impact of Uranus moving into Taurus/7th

kahtiel

I was looking into the fact that Uranus will be moving into Taurus in May and wondering what could happen. Some things I thought were important (besides my attached chart):

• Uranus is in fall in Taurus: would this make the influence weaker?
  • Taurus is my 7th house with nothing in the house, besides some fixed stars
  • Everything I've read mentions Uranus shaking up relationships for more freedom, but I've never been in a relationship because I don't want to deal with being cheated on.
  • I've also heard that fixed signs on the ASC/DC are more stable; would this come into play?

Any thoughts on what this could mean would be appreciated; I'm stumped on this one! TIA :love:

Last edited:
Hi Kahtiel,

I did some interpretations for the aspects Uranus is going to make as it lights up your 7th house of partnerships. The first contact it's going to make is an opposition to your sun/mercury conjunction. You'll meet a potential partner seemingly out of no where who is going to force you to make a decision concerning your values, beliefs, independence, and your sense of security regarding relationships, and what YOU want for yourself. This decision is going to be played out directly through the partnership. This partner will most likely have Uranian qualities since Uranus is bringing them to you. So they may be a free, independent, lively, unpredictable person, but whom you're going to really like. This person will force you to make a decision between your independence, values and sense of security, the "I'd rather be single than cheated on" attitude, and love. Also, I recast your chart on a better chart maker so I could see the house cusps correctly placed. Jupiter is actually in your 7th house natally. This means that through your partnerships, you will gain a great expanse in activity, personal beliefs, and passion for life. However, natal jupiter makes an opposition to your natal sun in the 1st house of independent self. You'll have to decide to between yourself- what you believe, what you know, what you want, etc. and relinquishing some of that independence and integrating someone else into your life which is what the 7th is about. If you can loosen the grip a little bit on having to have it your way or the highway, Jupiter promises that you will have a greater, more expansive, outlook on life and you will learn some valuable things that you would not have been able to on your own. The last major aspect Uranus will make as it travels through your 7th is the conjunction with your natal Jupiter. During this aspect, again, it is very possible sudden changes in your values and sense of securities will cause an expanse/growth/swift movement in the area of your partnerhships, and it's very possible that it's going to be the partner that's going to be responsible for this change in attitude. Keep in mind that the relationship(s) formed during this transit may end just as abruptly as they started, but your chart indicates that for you there's a lot to be learned from partnerships, don't let fear stop you from a potentially really powerful and formative learning experience. As they say, "It's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all."

kahtiel

@yaktivistaquarius That's what I was worried about. I'm hoping I can stick with how I've been so far and just accept any Uranus types as friends. That personality type would not mesh well with me at all, especially dealing with this from the time I'm almost 30 to 38?!