Interpretation of chart. Quite new to astrology.

Phouthanouphet

Why am I feeling so down and confused about things?

Fairly new to my journey. i have not learned to read the charts.

My question: why am I feeling so down and confused?

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Dang homie. You have Saturn right on the ascendant. You should Google "Saturn conjunct ascendant". Plus you have some tough aspects going on with your moon, which might deal with what you were talking about earlier. The moon is the emotional center, and it's in Pisces. Pisces is a romantic and sensitive sign, but it's also one that can be difficult to grasp or bring definition to. It's making some tough aspects to mars and Uranus. Mars-moon opposition is like going from 0 to a 100 real quick, and square Uranus is the possum jumping out in front. But then these emotions are hard to reach because pisces moon is subconscious, the Libra influence makes you want to keep everything peaceful, and that Saturn on Scorpio ascendant wants to restrict and gaurd that emotionally expressive nature.

It's kind of complicated but if you do wanna learn about your chart and astrology in general, I can write you up some 101 learning tips.

I never had your correct birthtime before. I feel like I understand you a lot better now that I've seen your actual chart. Which is funny because I know you pretty d@mn well, you're one of my very best friends... but just looking at a chart brings me a lot of insight.

I feel like I shouldn't get into it too much on here. We will talk about it in person. Hopefully some others will chime in here. But it helps for them to give you a better reading if you have a question or explain a bit about yourself.

We are both not just Libra suns but also both Scorpio ascendants. Interesting.

But just know that the things you are going through are temporary and you know there is a lot to be happy about. I hope you find the clarity and relief you are looking for. You deserve it. :)

Phoenix Venus

Ps I gave you a basic common/mainstream astrology reading. I'm more into esoteric techniques, which have a more spiritual focus. But it will take time to get into all that.

Phoenix Venus

Now I "get" why you have so many friends and know everyone.

Sun conjunct mercury in 11th house of friends. Both trining Jupiter. Jupiter expands what it contacts. And Jupiter is in the 3rd house of "siblings." It makes sense now why you consider a lot of your friends like family.

Its beautiful, man :love: :crying:

Phouthanouphet

Thank you Phoenix. It has made me think and made some things clear for me. I appreciate it. I would appreciate the astrology 101. We'll talk soon. Take care.

Phoenix Venus

Pho bucket,

This is the symbol for the degree of your ascendant. The ascendant is simply the "who" of the chart. I wonder if it resonates with You?

(From Dane Rudhyar's "An Astrological Mandala")

"*AFTER HAVING HEARD AN INSPIRED INDIVIDUAL DELIVER HIS "SERMON ON THE MOUNT," CROWDS ARE RETURNING HOME.

KEYNOTE:*The need to incorporate inspiring experiences and teachings into everyday living.

Today we hear a great deal about "peak experiences" (Maslow). The great problem facing everyone who has had such experiences is how to assimilate what has been felt, seen or heard, and how to let it transform his everyday consciousness and behavior.*If this is not done the experience may turn confusing or toxic and perhaps destructive of the integrity of the person.

This fourth symbol as usual suggests to us what has to be done or how to do it. The "return home" from the high mountain, or from any "upper chamber" of the consciousness, may lead to a sense of oppression by the normal realities of existence, or else the soul that has been illuminated may retain enough of that light to transfigure every daily situation. This is the great CHALLENGE TO TRANSFORMATION."