iPredict - Football Matches Predication using Astrology

EhabAtari

Hi Folks

I've started my personal blog in football predication using WordPress, I am going to post matches predication for different leagues including internationals.

For time being , I am testing my own developed method on matches and I hope it will work :unsure: , I not going to published the method on the blog before end of June 2018 until I make sure that it become mature.

For time being , I've published my first match on the blog. You can visit the blog:

https://heavensevensite.wordpress.com/

Your support by like , share and comments is needed :)

Thanks in advance,
Ehab Atari

Last edited:

Antenas

Hi Folks

I've started my personal blog in football predication using WordPress, I am going to post matches predication for different leagues including internationals.

For time being , I am testing my own developed method on matches and I hope it will work :unsure: , I not going to published the method on the blog before end of June 2018 until I make sure that it become mature.

For time being , I've published my first match on the blog. You can visit the blog:

https://heavensevensite.wordpress.com/

Your support by like , share and comments is needed :)

Thanks in advance,
Ehab Atari

I'm glad to see you continue with astrology! I'll be watching your blog! Thank you very much!:happy::happy::happy:

fensi88

EhabAtari, CONGRATULATIONS! As you predict on your blog match Liverpool vs Chelsea end as draw!!! I look at that chart and it was very complicated to me, I was not sure what result will be. But you was sure! Congratulations!

EhabAtari

I'm glad to see you continue with astrology! I'll be watching your blog! Thank you very much!:happy::happy::happy:

Hi Antenas,

Thanks for you nice compliment :smile: I've never stopped living with astrology , I was spending previous period in developing new approach :wink: However ,

Thanks again , your interest is precious

Ehab Atari

EhabAtari

EhabAtari, CONGRATULATIONS! As you predict on your blog match Liverpool vs Chelsea end as draw!!! I look at that chart and it was very complicated to me, I was not sure what result will be. But you was sure! Congratulations!

Hi fensi88,

Currently I am trying to apply a new approach depends on research I made it and still continue. Hope I can reach to a good results , I am pretty sure that I am going to make mistake , but it's okay. The goal is reach to an accepted rate of success using astrology.

Ehab Atari

Eddiey

EhabAtari, great read on the game. Look forward to following you. Good luck on the development of your system. I’ve been trying to read and understand the charts for some time now but without success

EhabAtari

EhabAtari, great read on the game. Look forward to following you. Good luck on the development of your system. I’ve been trying to read and understand the charts for some time now but without success

Thanks Eddiey, I will try to pick one or two matches during this week. Stay tuned :)

Ehab Atari

EhabAtari

Unfortunately, the prediction was wrong.

I built my prediction based on jersey. Usually , Barca wearing their home kit in their match with Villarreal, I was supersized that Barca changed their jersey to violet , so this lead to wrong prediction.

EhabAtari

Sorry for being late in reply , I was so busy in the last few weeks. The reason why I dropped the match because the analysis was originally wrong ,even if I got it right.

Next week I will resume predicting more matches.