Will the judge decide in my favour?

aquarius7000

Hi,

So, Rose, a work colleague, asked me to check what Astrology has to say about how the imminent legal case will unfold for her.

Background: Rose has a rented apartment in NY, and one of her own in Jersey City, where she spends some of her weekends. Her NY landlord has alleged that she does not live in the NY apartment she has rented from him, and he wants her out. She says: "On March 28th we (her lawyer and she) are due to go before a judge, who will decide based on what my lawyer proves vs. what the landlord's attorney proves. I want to stay in my NY apartment. However, I am afraid the judge might rule that I have to leave it and I will have to move to my own Jersey City place. Even if the judge rules in my favour and I can continue renting my NY apartment, I fear harassment by my landlord."

Question - asked by Rose directly: Will the judge rule in my favour on March 28th, so that I can continue living in my NY apartment?

My interpretation: I don't think the judge will decide in Rose's favour.

Rose = The Sun, in its house of joy, the 9th house
The judge = Mars, via the 10th house, in Taurus, which is its sign of debilitation, so weak
The landlord (opponent) = Saturn, via the 7th house
The lawsuit/case itself = Jupiter, via the 9th house
The house itself = Venus, via the 4th house
The Moon is also debilitated in the chart being in Scorpio

The Sun (Rose) will soon perfect its square (quarrel) to Saturn (the landlord). Now, the house itself, Venus, is debilitated being in Aries. However, Mars, the judge and the Moon, co-sig of the querent, mutually receive each other. Now Mars also disposits the Moon, which is in the 4th house, so that is a +1 for Rose.

The Sun joys in the 9th house and is disposited by Jupiter, which is on the IC (4th house). The Moon, though weak (perhaps showing Rose's fear), does trine the Sun out of the 4th house. Also, Venus, in Aries, exalts the Sun, so the house will remain with Rose?

However, the fact that Saturn (landlord) and Jupiter on the IC, mutually receive each other, so will the case go in the landlord's favour? I think this aspect is stronger than the above.

Also, Jupiter (the lawsuit) is in the sign of the Sun (Rose's) fall. I do hope I am wrong.

What do you think?

Attachments

• Rose's case.gif
    Rose's case.gif
    48 KB · Views: 76

Vyri

Banned
7000 did you ask the question for her when she asked for help or did she ask? Are you using Lilly as the permission to account for the first house belonging to the querent the Astrologer stepping in for the close camaraderie to the querent? Lilly says the first may also be used as the acquaintance's (known close friend's) Ascendant. I should think bc she is a colleague from the 10th house (your career) you might wish to count 11 houses from the 10th to qualify her association connected in a business sense..unless you often take tea with her or go out etc. as friends?

7000 is Rose's issues mainly about meeting her lease requirements on time and or making necessary expected rent increases where her legal rights might have changed due to lease $ increases? And of a curiosity did she recently have an illness in her family or of one of her close relatives? Trying to stick to strict interpretations here to the context of the question but perceive other situations going on in the chart?

The chart looks like the judge will rule in her favor if there are certain concessions she will make-an agreement both lawyers come to adjudicate by the judge's understanding of the situation, for consideration to the owner of the building. Thinking the judgement will work in her her favor. The Moon even tho in her fall makes the last aspect to the Sun in the 9th house, with a trine and even tho both positions of the lights in the last degrees of the signs will tenant 12th house, Mars, Saturn temperament in that closeness of last degrees-it makes for a hard luck situation so she may well be considered a woman in dire straights needing time for the augmentation of monies coming her way to assist her situation? Her age being a catalyst factor in the judges decision making? Just guessing here but there are sigs that make suggestion to it. Or am I way off base here?

Jupiter moving away from the Uranian opposition is a good decision maker in her favor, and will the case be settled near the end of April?

Can you give some marginal background info. to the case?

Thanks much

All the best
Vyri:sideways:

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Thanks, Vyri. Please see my responses below

7000 did you ask the question for her when she asked for help or did she ask? --> She knows I do Astrology, so she asked me to see what Astro has to say about the case. Hence, she asked herself, so she gets the first house.

7000 is Rose's issues mainly about meeting her lease requirements on time and or making necessary expected rent increases where her legal rights might have changed due to lease $ increases? And of a curiosity did she recently have an illness in her family or of one of her close relatives? Trying to stick to strict interpretations here to the context of the question but perceive other situations going on in the chart? --> She does not want to give up the NY apartment. She fears that if the landlord wins the case, she will get thrown out.

The chart looks like the judge will rule in her favor if there are certain concessions she will make-an agreement both lawyers come to adjudicate by the judge's understanding of the situation, for consideration to the owner of the building. Thinking the judgement will work in her her favor. The Moon even tho in her fall makes the last aspect to the Sun in the 9th house, with a trine and even tho both positions of the lights in the last degrees of the signs will tenant 12th house, Mars, Saturn temperament in that closeness of last degrees-it makes for a hard luck situation so she may well be considered a woman in dire straights needing time for the augmentation of monies coming her way to assist her situation? Her age being a catalyst factor in the judges decision making? Just guessing here but there are sigs that make suggestion to it. Or am I way off base here?

Jupiter moving away from the Uranian opposition is a good decision maker in her favor, and will the case be settled near the end of April? -->That will depend on how March 28th goes for her - which is when the hearing is.

Can you give some marginal background info. to the case? --> Please check my first post.

Thanks much

All the best
Vyri:sideways:

Vyri

Banned
Thanks 7000 must have spaced it, other than just reading the question, most often do read the details but must of been off somewhere else in my thoughts at the time for I did skim over the material.

Hope the decision is in her favor.

All the best
Vyri

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Quick update. I just received a message from Rose that the hearing that was to be tomorrow, the 28th, was postponed just a few minutes back. Wondering what could point at this in the chart. Uranus on the MC - some sudden change or irritation? Normally, I wouldn't consider Uranus in Horary, but its is so angular and on the house.

10th house ruler, Mars, is in its detriment, too in Taurus.

rafaella

Update: that hearing has been postponed into the third week of September.

When does her contract run out?

I 'm concerned that the judge Mars is in detriment. Not a good judge, no ability to make an informed decision.

I think it looks more like the opponent has a stronger case, with Jupiter and Saturn mutual reception. Jupiter, 9th ruler exalts Saturn and in fall of Sun, he has the law in his favour. I don't think she has a case.

Yet Sun enters its exaltation, while Saturn goes rx. Interesting.
So my take is the law is on his side, yet the judge favours her or how else do we read the Sun in exaltation? But if she does win, she will not like living there, Sun enters detriment of Venus. Venus 4th ruler is rx, change of residence. She will probably change residences either way.

aquarius7000

Thanks, Rafaella. She has been in her rented apartment in NY so long that she cannot be thrown out just based on her lease being valid. I am no expert of the NY tenancy laws, but it has to do with how long you live in a place continually that the landlord cannot throw you out easily. However, here the landlord wants to increase the rent much more than he is permitted to by the law (since Rose has been living in that apartment for so long

Rose is in love with the place because it is nearly impossible to get an apartment for that meagre rent in the middle of Manhattan.

However, I agree with you and as I said in my earlier post, too. The Jupiter - Saturn reception bothers me, especially when I look at the Sun.

What do you allocate the postponement of the case to? Venus rx?

aquarius7000

I spoke to Rose again and the new date set is for Sept. 26th. That is when it should get decided. It was postponed in June because the courthouse in downtown NY said that it was overloaded with so many cases. She said that she did not particularly like her lawyer (who is representing her) and said that he was lazy and a little rude. She doesn't know the judge at all though.

I have created an event chart that can, to my knowledge, be read in the same way as a Horary chart.

As we can see, she is denote by Venus, which is in fall. The judge, the Sun, too is in its sign of fall. Hmmm...

Attachments

• Rose delaed case event chart.gif
    Rose delaed case event chart.gif
    51.4 KB · Views: 32

Indeed I Dream

Hello aquarius 7000

It doesn't look good:
Mars in 10th promises good luck only sometimes. Here it is in 10th (whole sign), but it has only rad/bad aspects: not even to the Sun.
Thus this Mars (strong planet) is against you (the one who is concerned)

I would say no. But if the judge rules in your favor, his heart was not with him (his heart might be good.)

Also, all important planets on the right half signifies luck for the opponent, it seems.

Thanks.

Arolledpineappol

Aquarius7000, maybe if you do a new chart now, more answers will come through.

I say that because in March I asked if i would get about important documents I needed, and everything opposed my significator and that of my documents. So it was a clear no.

Then in July I asked again, and through mixd receptions it was a yes, and through a family member I did get them.

So simply make a new one when you feel it is the right minute and ask again!

aquarius7000

Thanks you both for your interest.

I think I will do a new chart only if my colleague Rose wants me to do one, since this is her question.

aquarius7000

... I think it looks more like the opponent has a stronger case, with Jupiter and Saturn mutual reception. Jupiter, 9th ruler exalts Saturn and in fall of Sun, he has the law in his favour. I don't think she has a case...

...However, the fact that Saturn (landlord) and Jupiter on the IC, mutually receive each other, so will the case go in the landlord's favour? I think this aspect is stronger than the above.

Also, Jupiter (the lawsuit) is in the sign of the Sun (Rose's) fall. I do hope I am wrong...

Brief update, so she had her hearing again this morning. The final verdict is still not out, and expected in two weeks. However, she did not think it went well for her. She says she feels it is at 50-50 still. She blames her lawyer and has been for the longest time. I will update again.

Last edited:

breeze

Venus, L4- vertex, exalts Sun - your friend.

Venus, is at the fall of Saturn, Landlord.

Mars, the judge, exalts Moon.

We have 3 testomonies for your friend to win the court.

Jupiter conjucts IC, the vertex. Saturn has power over Jup by exaltation, but Sun does not like it. What cld. Jupiter signify ?

Uranus on the MC may well be suggesting judge's dropping/ rejecting the case. I am not native to Enghlish, so I may not be using the right wording for "dropping the case"

Being proffesionally in real-estate business, I find it quite strange to move out your tenant because they are not leaving in your flat although they pay you monthly. Is that ruled by law in usa or is that this specific landlord's request?

aquarius7000

Breeze, thank you for your input.

It is not that she does not live in that flat, but that she has lived there for 30 years and so the landlord cannot increase the rent to get what he could if he brought in a new tenant.

Jupiter represents the law, naturally and also thru the 9th house of the chart attached to the first post.

Venus, L4- vertex, exalts Sun - your friend.

Venus, is at the fall of Saturn, Landlord.

Mars, the judge, exalts Moon.

We have 3 testomonies for your friend to win the court.

Jupiter conjucts IC, the vertex. Saturn has power over Jup by exaltation, but Sun does not like it. What cld. Jupiter signify ?

Uranus on the MC may well be suggesting judge's dropping/ rejecting the case. I am not native to Enghlish, so I may not be using the right wording for "dropping the case"

Being proffesionally in real-estate business, I find it quite strange to move out your tenant because they are not leaving in your flat although they pay you monthly. Is that ruled by law in usa or is that this specific landlord's request?

aquarius7000

Hi all,

Spoke with Rose today and she lost the case - got the news just one day before Thanksgiving.

She is already looking at new apartments (to buy), but did mention that she will ask her lawyer if she should re appeal.

Thank you.

Vyri

Banned

Am very sorry to hear about the verdict against your colleague. Here's hoping the case will be re-adjudicated & the courts will come up with a secondary plan that will assist Rose & favor the property management & owners some how that no change should prevail. I should think after all a woman in her years with seniority (courtesy of nature-non threatening) should be respected & given the benefit of the doubt among other considerations, think it should also be the duty of the courts to oblige her in view of the length of tenancy she has shown as good faith to continue wishing to live in the building as a peace abiding tenant?

The last aspect the Moon makes is a trine to Sole which was one of the clinching factors I thought would indicate the court would offer up a verdict in her favor-included of that interpretation was the Moon about to leave the sign of Scorpio entering Sagittarius (appealing perhaps on an emotional or feelings stance rendering some different tactic-new thoughtful insight by her Lawyer?) with Sun also about to enter a new territory of experience (exalted Aries in 9th = judgment ruling, courts) = a new legal reconsideration or address along 4th house imminent domain lines. (Moon deposited in the 4th about to enter 5th house Sag. (courts-new legal thoughts or considerations (speculative 5th : changeable sign; higher court consideration where the dignification of Sun's (her Asc. lord along with Mars as host) rightful standing or realm might uphold Leo identity) (?) & Sun entering Aries in the 9th (changeable realm of Sag. (exalted there in Jupiter's domain as depositor)

The houses & natural house sign dispositions are creating resonance between each other and are all inter-linked.

The ancients use to think that Pluto (modern-non-Lily) had some interchange expression not only with Scorpio but Aries as well. That would interlink Uranus (10th with 6th house) back in Capricorn where Pluto is with Uranus in turn having some exalted mutual premise back in Scorpio of the 4th (property). The wider populace might be drawn into the case on some inner spiritual awareness level to reconsider her plight of a collective interpersonal connection-i.e.; as other individual's of similar cases in Roses situation?

Did not realize the pulling apart strength of Jupiter with Uranus in opposition; thinking Jupiter could get out of that predicament & being in the Via Combusta (ineffectual area) in mutual reception with Saturn in Sag. (exalted in Libra with the mutual recep.) would strengthen him (changing the disposition for the property favor to Rose) Jupiter could get out of being ineffectual & would lend some grace to the situation in Rose's favor, but seeing now it most likely is a testimony of the property owner's rights of laud I guess Uranus away up there in destiny's house 10th.

Am going to try to do a little research on that ol guy Pluto in Aries & his smoozing effectiveness?
Sorry about any run on sentence's or redundancies..can be a bit wordy at times & here's hoping my sentence structure isn't too disjointed..scuse'

Wishing her & you the best
Vyri

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Firstly, thanks Vyri, for your valuable input. Rose actually does think of re-appealing, but only if the lawyer can assure her that it will have any benefits for her, which is a little unrealistic.
The good thing is that she is looking at new apartments made an offer just this morning, so I am now asking on her behalf if the offer she has made on the asking price - will be accepted

I am giving her the first house (but you can do as you deem right, please. Rose is an ex-colleague I am friendly with), so the Moon is exalted, which is excellent. It could however signify that she is more optimistic now and has moved on, and actually likes the new place she is looking to buy. It is a happy Moon. However, it is VOC and won't make any aspects - but how do we understand that? The 7th ruler, Saturn, is VOC, too. If we take the 10th as the landlord, Jupiter, is in Moon's fall and Moon's last aspect was an opposition to Jupiter, so won't work? I am confused.

Attachments

• will_rose_s_offer_be_accepted_hr.83899.27630.jpg
    will_rose_s_offer_be_accepted_hr.83899.27630.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 24