synastry

mystic91

Currently been dating a guy on and off for the last couple of months. There are extreme trust issues coming from my side although I have not caught the guy doing anything while we are together. He does admit to seeing other people when are not together.

Theres alot of love between us and no matter what he always try to work things out with me no matter how hard I try to push him away. Im the only person who stops communication. He's never broken up with me.

I don't understand why he triggers all these insecurites within myself. I've never felt like this before what so ever. He shows me the upmost respect in every situation. He even makes sure I don't need for anything when we aren't speaking.

Can anyone give me some insight on what is going on here ? Anything you see? I dont know his exact birth time so its the default one that is used.

IMG_2771 (1).jpg

IMG_2770.jpg

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Hey guys, can anyone help this girl out ?

Shes a friend of mine and she asked me to look into the synastry between her and this guy, but as i'm still (and only just) learning natal/synastry/transits, i said it would be better to just post and have someone more experienced help out, as i didn't want to tell her the wrong thing.

Can anyone give any input for her, she doesn't know the guys time but i'm sure you can still do a synastry with one persons time.

1st charts hers and the 2nd chart is his.

Hmm maybe its because the charts are hard to read, you can hardly make the degrees out.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Mystic!! upload the charts again, as these are hard to make out aspect wise....probably hence no reply/s.

Save charts to your computer and then click on reply to thread, click on paperclip icon (attachments)- choose file- find chart in your computer files and click- click on upload - click back on paperclip and file will be there - click back on which adds to post- then repeat for 2nd chart.