What is the interpretation of this yod in a composite chart?

RubyTuesday

I've been looking everywhere online and on YouTube for an interpretation of this particular yod with the apex at the north node and I can't find anything anywhere.

Chart
https://imgur.com/gallery/b0uFx

Last edited:

cherylchad

I could only find this on nodal yod in synastry in a forum- I am a novice though. But arent the yods towards the sun and the moon- maybe am a rank novice and not getting it.

quote:
Originally posted by Orange:
LeeLoo dear,
me and Aries have a north node Yod in our Composite. Does North Node at the apex count, you think?
Pluto in the 5th, Neptune in the 7th at the base, and North Node in the 12th at the apex. ( South Node in opposition to the apex, makes it a boomerang yod)

Not sure if Nodes are considered part of a configuration pattern, thou...

Sorry, I didn't see this Happy New Year, dear!!

I absolutely consider NN Yods, I call this a nodal Yod. You two are making a SN move here, the relationship compels you to go inwards and/or backwards ( as in the past, such as solving some generation issues, because of the sextile too, reconsidering past values, finding a safe haven out of time) The Neptune Pluto sextile is one of the main markers of New Age (think New Wave because of Neptune) An underwater volcano, this sextile brings out intuitive skills in people, necessary skills for global awareness and global tolerance, and in matters of the heart, it is a very supportive, intuitive and healing sextile however banishing and punishing power plays. Cooperation with compassion for mutual change is one of its mottoes. The test of this sextile is: listen to your heart and be honest about what it says. This energy is the one you need to convey to make the nodal Yod move together

RubyTuesday

I could only find this on nodal yod in synastry in a forum- I am a novice though. But arent the yods towards the sun and the moon- maybe am a rank novice and not getting it.

quote:
Originally posted by Orange:
LeeLoo dear,
me and Aries have a north node Yod in our Composite. Does North Node at the apex count, you think?
Pluto in the 5th, Neptune in the 7th at the base, and North Node in the 12th at the apex. ( South Node in opposition to the apex, makes it a boomerang yod)

Not sure if Nodes are considered part of a configuration pattern, thou...

Sorry, I didn't see this Happy New Year, dear!!

I absolutely consider NN Yods, I call this a nodal Yod. You two are making a SN move here, the relationship compels you to go inwards and/or backwards ( as in the past, such as solving some generation issues, because of the sextile too, reconsidering past values, finding a safe haven out of time) The Neptune Pluto sextile is one of the main markers of New Age (think New Wave because of Neptune) An underwater volcano, this sextile brings out intuitive skills in people, necessary skills for global awareness and global tolerance, and in matters of the heart, it is a very supportive, intuitive and healing sextile however banishing and punishing power plays. Cooperation with compassion for mutual change is one of its mottoes. The test of this sextile is: listen to your heart and be honest about what it says. This energy is the one you need to convey to make the nodal Yod move together

Well, this is more than I found so far. So thanks for looking for me anyway. lol When I add Black Moon Lilith to the composite there are three more yods aside from this one. Haha I wonder if BML counts too? Thanks again! :)

RubyTuesday

Btw yods can include any set of planets. They are two planets at the bottom that are usually aspects that would stress the relationship, but that energy instead gets pinned down and stabilized by the apex which is where the energy from those planets is or should be directed towards. I think that's what they are anyway. That's how I understand it from what little info there is about them. They're also called "the finger of God" sometimes as well. They're typically found in relationships in which one or both have to make a sacrifice in their emotional lives to pursue this particular coupling. I've read they also have a type of "rubber band effect" as well where one will try to "run away" unwilling to make whatever decision they need to make only to keep being pulled back into the relationship. They're an interesting subject. I wish more professional astrlogers would write about them honestly.

rahu

Banned
personally I have found finger of gods(recently renamed yod) to be of a malicious nature. the traditional name until the last decade or so was finger of god or sword of god. I think the traditional names captures the essence of the finger of god. here you have eros and pluto forming the sextile with the node at the apex. I think this implies a dual nature, love /hate ,in the relationship. and with Neptune square to the sun and the midpoint conjunct o Saturn, I do not get healthy vibs at all.

finger of gods are still cloudy to me but I have seen a few and always they contained a malicious element underneath a pleasant façade.

rahu

RubyTuesday

personally I have found finger of gods(recently renamed yod) to be of a malicious nature. the traditional name until the last decade or so was finger of god or sword of god. I think the traditional names captures the essence of the finger of god. here you have eros and pluto forming the sextile with the node at the apex. I think this implies a dual nature, love /hate ,in the relationship. and with Neptune square to the sun and the midpoint conjunct o Saturn, I do not get healthy vibs at all.

finger of gods are still cloudy to me but I have seen a few and always they contained a malicious element underneath a pleasant façade.

rahu

It's mars/neptune on one side and pluto on the other at the bottom with nn at the apex... That's what I see anyway.

rahu

Banned
It's mars/neptune on one side and pluto on the other at the bottom with nn at the apex... That's what I see anyway.

I adhere to the belief that exactitude is a sign of destiny which is why I focused on eros and pluto. but Neptune is fairly tight.with pluto and Neptune one could think of healing energies though I know someone with neptue/pluto sextile and the moon at apex and he is a malicious evil liar

rahu

RubyTuesday

I adhere to the belief that exactitude is a sign of destiny which is why I focused on eros and pluto. but Neptune is fairly tight.with pluto and Neptune one could think of healing energies though I know someone with neptue/pluto sextile and the moon at apex and he is a malicious evil liar

rahu

Yikes. Well hopefully that doesn't cause you to be biased towards everyone with yods in their chart! lol This isn't just one person here though. It's two. Hey, do you know much about Lilith? All I ever find is either about sex or horrible interpretations that involve the dark traits of women. Is it really all that bad? I'm a bit confused by it and mine is at 0 degrees Taurus. 0 degrees is supposed to be important like 29 degrees, right?

rahu

Banned
Yikes. Well hopefully that doesn't cause you to be biased towards everyone with yods in their chart! lol This isn't just one person here though. It's two. Hey, do you know much about Lilith? All I ever find is either about sex or horrible interpretations that involve the dark traits of women. Is it really all that bad? I'm a bit confused by it and mine is at 0 degrees Taurus. 0 degrees is supposed to be important like 29 degrees, right?

I realize my suspicions about the finger of god are based on natals not composites so it may be the malicious nature I have noticed doesn't apply in a composite.

I don't used the horrible interpretations of ilith at all. if I used the asteroid Lilith, I might use the negative outlook but I don't use asteroid Lilith. I use Lilith(osc) which is the true lilith position. and I base my interpretations of true Lilith on the physical characteristics of true Lilith.
Lilith is the foci of the orbit of the moon and the sun, which is elliptical. a ellipse revolves around two foci, so true Lilith actually describes an axis between the near Lilith ad the far Lilith. the near Lilith's actually location is within the sun.
so I interpret Lilith as combination of the energy of the sun and moon. but as Lilith is a energy rather than a physical dimension, I interopret Lilith as the sub stratum or primal energy that makes up the conscious emotions. so ,to me, Lilith is the deepest point of emotional sensitivity and it works below the subconscious level. so planets aspected to Lilith seem to arise in to the native's emotional conscious/awareness spontaneously. that is there is no conscious precedent for the feelings that arise from of Lilith. you might say that Lilith are gut feeling or intuitions but Lilith really operates at a deeper level than these ideas convey.
so aspected planets to Lilith can give confusion at times because,as I said, the feelings and emotions and ideas can seem to come out of no where into the conscious mind .
rahu

RubyTuesday

I realize my suspicions about the finger of god are based on natals not composites so it may be the malicious nature I have noticed doesn't apply in a composite.

I don't used the horrible interpretations of ilith at all. if I used the asteroid Lilith, I might use the negative outlook but I don't use asteroid Lilith. I use Lilith(osc) which is the true lilith position. and I base my interpretations of true Lilith on the physical characteristics of true Lilith.
Lilith is the foci of the orbit of the moon and the sun, which is elliptical. a ellipse revolves around two foci, so true Lilith actually describes an axis between the near Lilith ad the far Lilith. the near Lilith's actually location is within the sun.
so I interpret Lilith as combination of the energy of the sun and moon. but as Lilith is a energy rather than a physical dimension, I interopret Lilith as the sub stratum or primal energy that makes up the conscious emotions. so ,to me, Lilith is the deepest point of emotional sensitivity and it works below the subconscious level. so planets aspected to Lilith seem to arise in to the native's emotional conscious/awareness spontaneously. that is there is no conscious precedent for the feelings that arise from of Lilith. you might say that Lilith are gut feeling or intuitions but Lilith really operates at a deeper level than these ideas convey.
so aspected planets to Lilith can give confusion at times because,as I said, the feelings and emotions and ideas can seem to come out of no where into the conscious mind .
rahu
So, what exactly is Black Moon Lilith then? I'm seriously so confused right now. For some reason I thought BML had to do with the actual moon. Like I said, it's something I'm struggling with comprehending. lol I know there are several Liliths including asteroids.