Hello! Sagittarius sun,gemini moon, virgo rising here.

ashaeln

Hello everyone!

I have been studying my birth chart for about a year now. I mainly just look up different aspects and such on google and youtube... I've recently began looking into composite and synystry charts, which I find fascinating. Everything in astrology is so interesting to me, there's so much depth to it. There's always something new to learn about it! I decided to join this forum because I don't have many friends that are as interested in astrology as I am, and I would love to have another person's opinion on my birth chart.. Wishing everyone a wonderful day. (Tried to upload my chart,
not sure if it worked) http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_01_ashley.60523.27376.gif&res=100

DarkWarrior7

Hello everyone!

I have been studying my birth chart for about a year now. I mainly just look up different aspects and such on google and youtube... I've recently began looking into composite and synystry charts, which I find fascinating. Everything in astrology is so interesting to me, there's so much depth to it. There's always something new to learn about it! I decided to join this forum because I don't have many friends that are as interested in astrology as I am, and I would love to have another person's opinion on my birth chart.. Wishing everyone a wonderful day. (Tried to upload my chart,
not sure if it worked) http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_01_ashley.60523.27376.gif&res=100

Hey there! My story is similar to yours. I don't have somebody to talk to when it comes to astrology. I joined this forum a couple of days ago and I made the same mistake about uploading my chart. It doesn't work like this and I don't know how to add it!! Argggh... I am a Scorpio Sun, Taurus Moon, Aquarius Rising. Tough Fixed combination. Lol. Lately I have been interested in transits and how they predicted some of the things that have happened to me that were life changing. What are you currently interested in?

ashaeln

Oops haha. I'm not sure how to upload my chart either then. But I can definitely relate to that combination, except mine are in mutable signs which may make it a bit easier haha. I've never really looked into transits but it would be interesting to look back and see what transits were taking place through defining moments/situations. Right now I'm really interested in looking at synystry and composite charts between people. I'm also trying to learn more about asteroids like chiron, juno, and pallas.

DarkWarrior7

OMG! That is exactly what I need!!! Can you tell me something about this: the whole reason I joined this site is to have my Chiron interpretated. There has been a lot of pain in my life and I believe it has something to do with the Chiron. It is in Scorpio, in 8th house. It squares my Ascendant. (Somebody said this is impossible, but is INDEED possible. It says so on Astro.com that it squares my Ascendant. It also squares Uranus, wich is in Aquarius, in 12th house. It squares my Jupiter, in Aquarius, in the 12th house. It is opposite the Moon, in Taurus, in the 2nd house. It semisextiles the Mercury, wich is in the 10th house, in Sagitarius. And the most interesting aspect to me is the Chiron sextile Venus, wich is in Capricorn, in the 11th house.

Could you PLEASE tell me something about these things?

ashaeln

So it logged me out right as I was about to post this... ugh lol. But it is definitely possible for your chiron and ascendant to be squared. I guess your houses 9-12 are just smaller. Bear with me, because I've just began learning about asteroids but I'll try my best! Chiron seems to be a very important part of your chart. The eighth house is the house of death and rebirth, transformation, sex, things beyond our control. Chiron being in this house could mean that you experienced some type of trauma or death maybe early in life, and now you're struggling to deal with or heal from this pain that it left. Scorpio also being in the eighth house may intensify this..? Chiron is where our deepest wounds lie. It is also the healer. Maybe you have had to help heal other people, even if you were hurting as well, instead of focusing this energy on yourself.

I'm not exactly sure about Chiron square Venus, maybe it could mean that your friends (11th house) come to you for relationship advice? Sorry /:

Overall I think that there are probably a lot of emotional wounds you have had to face, or maybe you're still trying to face them. Moon opposite chiron could indicate that some of these wounds come from your mother or women in your life. You may have issues feeling inadequate even when trying your absolute best.

I have two people very close to me that have stelliums in the eighth house, and I think that one of the most important things about having anything in this house, is to not look to outside things/people for happiness, and maybe with chiron here not to completely depend on something or someone to heal..?
I wouldn't take this interpretation too seriously! This is the first time I've looked at someone elses chiron haha. But I really hope this helps some!

DarkWarrior7

So it logged me out right as I was about to post this... ugh lol. But it is definitely possible for your chiron and ascendant to be squared. I guess your houses 9-12 are just smaller. Bear with me, because I've just began learning about asteroids but I'll try my best! Chiron seems to be a very important part of your chart. The eighth house is the house of death and rebirth, transformation, sex, things beyond our control. Chiron being in this house could mean that you experienced some type of trauma or death maybe early in life, and now you're struggling to deal with or heal from this pain that it left. Scorpio also being in the eighth house may intensify this..? Chiron is where our deepest wounds lie. It is also the healer. Maybe you have had to help heal other people, even if you were hurting as well, instead of focusing this energy on yourself.

I'm not exactly sure about Chiron square Venus, maybe it could mean that your friends (11th house) come to you for relationship advice? Sorry /:

Overall I think that there are probably a lot of emotional wounds you have had to face, or maybe you're still trying to face them. Moon opposite chiron could indicate that some of these wounds come from your mother or women in your life. You may have issues feeling inadequate even when trying your absolute best.

I have two people very close to me that have stelliums in the eighth house, and I think that one of the most important things about having anything in this house, is to not look to outside things/people for happiness, and maybe with chiron here not to completely depend on something or someone to heal..?
I wouldn't take this interpretation too seriously! This is the first time I've looked at someone elses chiron haha. But I really hope this helps some!

Hey! Thanks so much for your time. Yes, my 9th, 10th and 11th house are smaller. You are actually really good. From what I've found, Chiron in 8th house makes me obssesed with power and the concept of rebirth and life after death, and makes my thoughts dark (even my name says so! Haha) and death-obssesed. I was shocked to read that, because ever since 3rd grade of elementary school (10 years ago), I was obssesed with weather the death is the end, or not. I got traumatized by a priest who made a creepy speech in our Bible Study in school, because my family insisted on me going to that class. I am not religious at all. Also, I was severely abused my whole life, until recently, by my "family". Emotionally, physically, mentally, verbally. I am always the confidant and the advice giver to my struggling friends, yet, it is hard to recover from my traumas, although, I am on a good way!
The Chiron opposite Moon is ON POINT! My so called "mother" was actually the one who abused me the most!!! An absolute sadistic MONSTER. I tried my best, and at the cusp of the terror I went threw, one semester, I didn't have all straight As and she said that I am a disgrace to the family and that she wants nothing to do with me anymore, because I am "worthless".

And it is actually Chiron trine Venus. Maybe I wrote it falsely, maybe you didn't understand it. I heard it says that I am giving myself so much in love, that I am "out of this world devoted" and that I adore my partner in love. Wich is true. I am in a great relationship.

How about you. Tell me something about yourself.

JUPITERASC

Oops haha. I'm not sure how to upload my chart either then.
But I can definitely relate to that combination, except mine are in mutable signs which may make it a bit easier haha.
I've never really looked into transits but it would be interesting to look back and see what transits were taking place through defining moments/situations.
Right now I'm really interested in looking at synystry and composite charts between people.
I'm also trying to learn more about asteroids like chiron, juno, and pallas.

Hi there ashaeln welcome :smile:

Our GENERAL NATAL ASTROLOGY board
is for BOTH Modern AND Traditional discussion
as well as for BOTH Sidereal AND Tropical discussion
and is at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...isplay.php?f=7

keep in mind that responses to threads
are entirely dependent on the particular methodology
favored by the individual astrologer
who may be a beginner with little or no experience
although we also have members with many years of astrological study completed

if needed, these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=12126

Extended Chart Selecton Page at astro.com has options
to choose
from amongst the fourteen currently most popular house systems in use
as well as SYNASTRY charts

our VEDIC ASTROLOGY board discussion is at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...splay.php?f=87

for those with a focus on STRICTLY MODERNIST ASTROLOGY ONLY
discussion is at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...splay.php?f=95

for those with a focus on STRICTLY TRADITIONAL ASTROLOGY ONLY
discussion is at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...splay.php?f=92

HORARY ASTROLOGY
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42
and CHAT
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13
are amongst our many popular boards