Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluetooth

Re: Sports astrology

but atletico hv to wait starting 15 mint to make a goal. rx subs are usually goalless.

edit : rx mer sub only for 2 mints. after ketu sub starts, goals should b scored

Last edited:

ARIETUS

hmmmm...interesting... would like to see you guys apply this method for soccer WC

There are team charts available for some of the countries, for others we just have to rely on "the famous virinchi horary method".

@Master,
any alternatives that you suggest us to look at?

Virinchi

in a site i saw diff chart for england's football team (different from what we use for cricket team of same country)

try to test this.. i never got a chance to test it so far

in Astrogle, people have succesfully used horary method during eurocup 2012 and had good % of success in predictions

lets see if we can comeup with something new for soccer WC, like predicting goal timings, fouls, red cards etc

banefranco

@ jbrel

moon cnjunct L7 in both charts.
how come favrt win in one and loose in one?

Let me answer to this Q . :) . Becouse the nature and rules in horary do not allow two same charts to be judged. Frolie in his horary textbook writes also that only one chart can be judged in several hours. also there are no more matches judged with the start at the same time in sports astrology. Why? if that is perfect method ? :) . Becouse horary has limits and is not for sports predicting but you all can try. so moon at 7 at two charts means something in the other system for predicting which can predict two or more matches at the same time but not in horary. also you cannot get some answers in horary even if you make the right Q .:) Let say if all home teams in England are my favourites is it possible to make the Q will all home teams win this time.? :-D . you will get sometimes positive answer but in real it will never happen. but why when all of them are at Asc as my favourites. if one wins why not the others.? :-D. Becose horary is simply not that system above all it is not system that is method.
for countries why u need data if you use horary. moreover for sports use constitution date of any country not foundation date when any association is founded. matches between countries are country battles so use country data. it is called ingres for country. :)

Jibreil

Banned

@ jbrel

moon cnjunct L7 in both charts.
how come favrt win in one and loose in one?

If you see Arsenal vs B Munich - L1 & L7 Mercury & Jupiter as match starts at 19:45 local time
Whereas AC Milan vs Madrid - L1 is Venus and L7 is Mars, as match starts at 20:45 local time.

banefranco

If you see Arsenal vs B Munich - L1 & L7 Mercury & Jupiter as match starts at 19:45 local time
Whereas AC Milan vs Madrid - L1 is Venus and L7 is Mars, as match starts at 20:45 local time.
well to me arsenal is at asc and atletico is at asc. chart are foggy so I tried just goals less than 2,5 . but I do not use horary. If u ask me Mars is in the 1st so atletico can win or draw. but I said I played goals. Btw how these predictions for timing of goals are predicted by which method.

Jibreil

Banned

well to me arsenal is at asc and atletico is at asc. chart are foggy so I tried just goals less than 2,5 . but I do not use horary. If u ask me Mars is in the 1st so atletico can win or draw. but I said I played goals. Btw how these predictions for timing of goals are predicted by which method.

For me since I use Frawley's method not the Horary part to predict sports. Madrid cannot win is for sure. As for Moon conjunction with L7 at early degree such as 1.07 supports their win or DRAW. Any aspect made for the Underdogs in early degrees have not supported strongly unless we have another testimony later within the 5 degree range (in football). Favorites are so powerful to win. Since we have a conjunction I can be sure.
Whereas a sextile is the weakest and we can expect favorites to win in such scenarios

Jibreil

Banned

Good call on Atl Madrid win or draw, what were the Horary indications that suggested their upper hand? As I said early indications for the Underdogs proved useless, even a conjunction.

ARIETUS

Frolie in his horary textbook writes also that only one chart can be judged in several hours.

for countries why u need data if you use horary. moreover for sports use constitution date of any country not foundation date when any association is founded. matches between countries are country battles so use country data. it is called ingres for country. :)

In one of his interviews with BBC, Mr.Frawley answer to predicting multiple EPL games starting at same time is "I dont know, may be Micro Astrology".

In common between western and KP, asc cusps and various other house cusps vary from place to place for all these EPL games.

In KP, cuspal sub lords vary. That shows a way to read multiple charts with same time but different locations.

My answer to your question about country charts
a) why use horary when natal information is availble?
b) It is not straight forward to decide between independence charts or constitution charts, both have to be tried and the one which works must be practiced.

banefranco

In one of his interviews with BBC, Mr.Frawley answer to predicting multiple EPL games starting at same time is "I dont know, may be Micro Astrology".

In common between western and KP, asc cusps and various other house cusps vary from place to place for all these EPL games.

In KP, cuspal sub lords vary. That shows a way to read multiple charts with same time but different locations.

My answer to your question about country charts
a) why use horary when natal information is availble?
b) It is not straight forward to decide between independence charts or constitution charts, both have to be tried and the one which works must be practiced.

Oh , I have not known that I am founder of new wave in Astrology , Micro Astrology . :) . But I already explained mine system for predicting based on astrological principles at the other thread, also predicing of goals. that is why I asked how is it possible to miss both matches in goals. :). It is not the problem in timing of goals it can be missed but there were no goals in the first half on todays matches.
I have more than ninety countries by data and I use it for predicting and I think I also announced some predictions so for me this is not questionable.
but you can use jerseys method for soccer for world cups or so becouse that system works anywhere in soccer competitions. But not in NBA. But for NBA is another one. :) .

ARIETUS

I have more than ninety countries by data and I use it for predicting

Please let me know if you have posted the country data anywhere on Internet so that I can try verify using kp method for some of the games?
Also, do you have any team charts for EPL teams?

bluetooth

UEFA Europa League, 20 Feb 2014

Dnipro Vs Tottenham,
Most probably a goalless draw. If result comes, Tottenham emerge as winner.

Swansea Vs Napoli,
Swansea Manages to cross the line in a tight game.

amitbhai

Banned
Could u pls post the data u use for bl and sl ? Thanx. Btw it is gud to c this thread activ again. :)

respected senior members i request u all to pls keep this forum active for one month or more so that any new comer cannot make blog for making money without any experiance am i right or not pls tell....

bluetooth

can anyone give exact timing of uefa europa league games for today?? ther is a lot if confusion as different sites showing different timing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.