John Frawley is stand up philosofer

Diamond55

Thank you for your thougts. Considering these things it would be very diffucult to predict the outcome today's Manchester U.-Real M. match.

banefranco

Well I think that it was the game continued like that. Even more I expected Real in white jerseys. :) .
But darker team was in adventage anyway but as we have seen ....

banefranco

Ok I will present the chart Raonic - Tsonga as you remember the prediction was given yesterday the post before this one.
So the short explanation how is it possible to make quick prediction iz like this
You have to make Natal chart of both players. Now, notice that Raonic has the position of his SO at 05 CA and Tsonga at 27 AR.
Minutes are less important. Now , create the event chart for the date and place these players had the match ant tha is presented chart. So use the pencil and signify the place at this chart positioned with 05 CA so that is Raonic in the Event chart with his SO. The same make with Tsonga SO. Now move the chart and look for aspects which will be made between the SO, MO, POF also UR and PL ( who uses outer planets ) of the event chart. You will notice some squares between ''event'' POF and players SO. The first was square Tsonga SO made but that happened before the match starts, anyway it was so close to the beginnig of the match that produced lost SET for Tsonga. So 3 SET were played. Now Look at the house where those players SO's are positioned , Tsonga's in the 11 and Raonic in the 7th.
SO who won? The player's SO in the higher numbered house. That is when there are no significant aspects in Natal charts but the event chart is more important in this compartment . There you have to find the proof for the events. Like in the nature what is more important the human or the surrounding. The surrounding dictate limits for the human. That is how the things work.
Ok what to watch also - THE PROCESSES each aspect is one simple process, which happens in TIME. Take care that only processes that are made during the match are important not any before not any later.
Now the processes are important like the TERMS for those proceses. The terms are needed to be used in their basic meaning not any further complex.
That is like the difference between the street and the square. You have to watch them like ways. There is no end of the way . If it would be possible you can never enter to your house or to go out of it.
But that is the other story.
I would like that some people never have written the poems or novels. If you do not understand the TERM you can make the whole mass.

Attachments

• Raonic-Tsonga 13 Mart.jpg
    Raonic-Tsonga 13 Mart.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 34

banefranco

Thank you for sharing this method with us. Do you make predictions for F1 races?
The predictions for F1 races is quite the same like for hourse races.
It is not the place of interest at this moment but I am just telling you the way.
The same approach is like you predict election and where there are several candidates.
The final answer is also logical way to make prediction at the very beginning.
But I suggest to make prediction for one tennis match and compare the strength of aspects and then to predict F1 . F1 is nothing else than several tennis players at the same tennis ground. The only key are aspects in compartment.

astro2222

hey what if when 2 teams play against each other and we know the 2 coaches and their birth data for example like Mourinho vs Alex Ferguson or Real Madrid vs Manchester United

Mourinho's birth data January 26, 1963, 7:00 AM
in: Setúbal (Portugal)

Ferguson's birth data ecember 31, 1941, 4:30 PM
in: Glasgow (United Kingdom)

how can we decide who will win this game by making what chart ? the game chart or the chart beetween them ?

zarya

to astro2222
i think its a good question but i guess noone had enough time for it.

What do you think about the final match?

I think borussia might have the slight advantage tonight

zarya

at last borussia did have advantage in the first half
and this team scored against bayern exactly when fortuna was with south node in the birthchart of Bayern

Jibreil

Banned
This question goes out for all those practising Frawleys and other similar methods of Sports prediction:
  • I'm struggling to find the right answer whether to calculate Moon aspect to Antiscion of a Planet clockwise or anti-clockwise or both?

2nd sign - no aspect
    3rd sign - sextile
    4th sign - square
    5th sign - trine
    6th sign - no aspect
    7th sign - opposition
  • Modern Astrology softwares do show Moon aspects to Planets whether they are Separating or Applying, but how do we know the same for Moon aspects to Antiscia of a Planet?

banefranco

This question goes out for all those practising Frawleys and other similar methods of Sports prediction:
  • I'm struggling to find the right answer whether to calculate Moon aspect to Antiscion of a Planet clockwise or anti-clockwise or both?

• Modern Astrology softwares do show Moon aspects to Planets whether they are Separating or Applying, but how do we know the same for Moon aspects to Antiscia of a Planet?

Sorry for the late response I am here very rare. :happy: . Well I use Solar fire and if you use ''horary page'' you can animate the chart and at the same time you have the table on the right side of the screen with antiscia of all bodies presented int he chart. So I use to calculate planet's antiscia moving through the chart . I do not know if possible, how to place in one chart antiscia of ''anything'' and watch. But I calculate in my mind.
Hope this was of some help.

banefranco

Ok this is something new.
If you follow the definitions about the space bodies in theirs detriment and fall you will make the right conclusion but with some corrections in definitions themselves. So:
A planet in DETRIMENT is like being in a house of an enemy. It's not what the planet is used to and it feels threatened and unable to express itself there.
So this is false definition , there is precise one ( mine ) :
A planet in DETRIMENT has missing quality to realize itself according to circumstances.

The other definition when planet is in its fall:
A planet in FALL is more like being in a house that belongs to someone of a vastly different culture. It feels foreign, uncomfortable, and surreal to the planet.
A planet in FALL is the place where basic qualities of the planet cannot be expressed .

That is why space bodies in these circumstances cannot realize the mission. And the mission is in Sports Astrology scoring goal.
The planets in Detriment and Fall do not score goals.
Only if they are under influence of Point of Fortune which can break every rule.

lore22

Managed to work my way thru the 1st 25 pages...and I'm finding it very
insightful...to say the least.
I had quit the study---of sport astrology because I was having increasing
difficulty in assigning the proper side to the chart,but not so here.I do plan
to read the entire thread...hopefully I'll run into a little more info on overs
and the nba...
thanks,one and all who have really made this such an informative thread,
and maybe I'll save my money and not buy the book of mr. john frawley.

banefranco

I can say that Horary method works sometimes in the cases when there is only one match in the whole Universe :smile: . There are several traps with that method and they are:
1. The moment when Astrologer made the question or the moment when heard. Sometimes minutes make the difference.
2. Thinking about the Q before we decide to make the Horary chart. The problem is the right time of a Q .
3. Decision without any basic elements, like rules why ASC is ''my team'' . I understand why Horary works that way becouse everything is determined in the Universe but on the other hand many talk about free will. These two things are in collision but ok.
So anybody who has Q about sports Astrology can send the message at email: banefranco@yahoo.com.
Horary is correct for some other things , here in sports Astrology is under the minimum for at least acceptable method.
Also there are some much uncompromisable systems and methods.

zarya

Hi havent been here in a while :(

Tennis:

Please have the correct birth charts of players, this makes it so much easier. For instance if a fortuna point opposes a planet in a players chart it is likely but not necessarily affect the player in a bad way, because maybe this planet represent opponent in his horoscope.

This means that when fortune opposes dsc ruler in a players horoscope be advised that the owner of birth chart will have the supremacy at the time, and wins the current game or gives a really hard time to a player which is far more better while the opposition lasts.

Also I have perceived that if a player has transit moon to his jupiter that he is likely going to win at least a set or a higher number of games in a set.

When uranus is angular expect turnovers, and expect tie breaks, also we may expect high number of games at least in one of the sets.

These claims are yet to be thoroughly tested, and when the time comes in future we shall probably have correct birth time of every player, hopefully they wont eventually forbid this because of astrology users.

Last edited:

zarya

Borussia Zenith

First half

Strongly in favour of venus team

goals possible in 6th, 25, 40th and 47th of the first half.

Ascendant cannot loose in the first half and most likely it will win the first half.
In the 47th minute asc changes cusp and venus becomes the dsc sitting on the cusp of 4th house again very solid, not possible to loose.

The goal should be scored quick and there should be more than one goal during the match.

I made my detailed astrological analysis but connection was broken so I really dont have time typing it all over again.

But I am pretty certain about this prediction

zarya

the manchester match

there is a chance for rooney to score in the finish of the first half, his natal mars is supported by fortune in 44th minute but there is also an opposition to saturn, if rooneys natal asc is leo or cancer this is a goal for manchester and this player also!

zarya

dam*, rooney assisted, but hasnt scored the second in the finish of the first half, probably his asc is not cancer or leo

i will look for the possibility of manchester qualifying in the halftime