where does I stand in his life?

sonia1983

My ex b.f I do not know if he is married or enagaged to the other girl but,there is some official bonding between them.I do not know what relationship or feelings do they have between them but,he is still inside me.I still have feelings for him.we are still in contact but,now there is a lot of tension between us.I am willing to do where do I stand in his life?and what does he expect from me?
will we have long lasting contact if yes then,of what type?what does he want from me .He rejected me for an unknown reason but,what he expects from me now?will we stay together in future too?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_12_nov_hr.58993.57072.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_12_nov_hr.58993.57072.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 11

8thstellium

In you previous posts you said he is already married but now you say you do not know if he is married or engaged.
Please find out for sure what their relationship is. If it's a lover certain houses will be seena and if it is a legally wedded wife, then different houses will be seen.
Relationship only becomes official if the marriage is registered. So if you are saying their bond is official, then probably he is married and the amrriage is registered.

Was he ever your boy friend? or was it one-sided love since you say he rejected you!
Horary, I was told, is valid atleast for 3 months unless a time is specifically mentioned in teh question, max of which is also 1 yr. So I dont think much has changed since you last asked these questions.

If he has already rejected you and moved on and married someone else then why is he still be talking to you? As a fren? or is he promising to break it off and be back with you?

I know all this is unsolicited advice, BUT like i said above, horary outcome might not have changed since your last Qs were less than 3 months old and hence there is nothing horary can do at this time.

Last edited:

sonia1983

He was in relationship with me.he also gave me marriage words in past.he says he is married but that is not for sure.he still says he does not want to leave me.I am willing to know why?
He was also involved in me,nothing was one sided.he did not tell me why he married her and why he did this to me.so many question marks in my life.what does he want?

8thstellium

If he says he is married but still wants to be with you too, then it is not legal.
As third persons we can only contemplate and can never know what exactly his plan is but he is most probably playing you. Ask him to quit playing games and let you know where you stand in his life. If he says his marriage was arranged and forced and does not like the girl etc etc then ask him to have you talk to his family.
I remember you saying, they are living away from each other until they finish their college, so may be he is just holding on to you as a backup. I am sorry to use such words, but it is a possibility.
Once he gets close to his wife in geography, most likely he will ask you to leave and will not even mind blaming you for holding on to him.

Let him know that if he is married, then he needs to make up his mind and either stop talking to you and building a castle of cards or get a divorce legally and get married to you and refuse to be his back up.