Capricorn Men and Older Woman/Capricorn Woman and Younger Men

I have saturn in Aquarius and my 7th house is mainly in Aquarius only 5degrees in Capricorn what does this mean?
I like older men and you could say I like unusual partnerships(long distance and open) or foreign guys... But I don't want to get married late!!! I'm 18 I don't wanna wait forever lol.
I have a sun in libra
Gemini moon
Leo/cancer rising
Mercury in libra/Virgo
Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn
Jupiter in sagittarius/Scorpio
Juno in sagittarius
Lilth in Gemini/cancer
Mars in Scorpio
Venus in Scorpio
North node in libra

1st house:mainly in Leo
2nd starts in Leo ends in Virgo
3rd: Virgo/libra
4th: Scorpio kinda in sag
5th: sagittarius/capricorn(in Vedic in starts in Scorpio n ends In sag)
6th:Capricorn
7th; only 5degrees and rest in Aquarius
8th: couple degrees in Aquarius and the rest in Pisces
9th: Pisces/Aries
10th: Aries/Taurus
11th: a little bit in Taurus then gemini
12th: a little in Gemini rest in cancer

capricorn6

Premium Member
I've heard the same thing, but I think it also depends on the rest of the chart. I'm a Capricorn, but do not fit it; for some reason, both my former boyfriend and my fiancé are a little younger than I am (the fiancé by about 2 months, the former boyfriend by 11 days). I'm always right around my age...

I've also forgot to mention that I have a six-planet stellium in Capricorn in my seventh house but most, if not all of them, are opposite my ascendant at 12'39" Cancer. I'm not really sure how to interpret it. I've heard that it means that I'll have challenges with marriages and open enemies.

BellaLibraVirgo, looking at your chart, it seems your houses are somewhat similar to mine. Perhaps you can put up a picture of your chart so we can get a clearer picture of what it looks like.

The_Saturnian

My 7th domain is primarily Capricorn occupied, with the exception of the last one degree of Sagittarius.

If there is one thing I've hated about my 7th house Capricorn, its not the Neptune Rx, but the fact that it opposes my Venus in the 12th in Gemini (flirtatious by character). The Neptune-Venus opposition conjures up the fantasy of being in love with the concept of love itself. Despite me knowing this, I still decide to live in the kuku-land of love. Been heartbroken way too many times :(.

Glad Pluto is transiting my 7th Capricorn, and is helping me to undergo a slow and gradual transformation for the better.

Angels

Men with moon square saturn would marry someone a bit older than them. Thats too strong when this person is a capricorn.