Will I move to a new place in January?

gatorzone

Hello All,

I have asked the question "Will I move to a new place in January?" My lease is up in January. I am Saturn in the 8th House. My current place is the ruler of the 4th house which is Venus located in the 9th house, and a new place is the ruler of the 7th house which is the moon in the 9th house. I do not see any aspects between the signifiers, so I think this is a "No" answer. However, this is my first horary question about moving, so any feedback would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Gatorzone

Attachments

• Will I move to a new place in January.gif
    Will I move to a new place in January.gif
    43.1 KB · Views: 30

gemini59

Actually venus rules current house and 7th where you would remove too. Mars in the 7th is an indicator of movement.
Olivia has noted the angles as mixed...starts one way, Cardinal with lots of action, and ends fixed or staying the same so yes two separate indicators.
South node on the place you would remove too...that is a 'no' I suspect.
Moon tells the tale. Its next and only aspect is a trine to Jupiter ruler of 11, 12 and coruler of 2nd. 11th hopes and dreams and friends and things out of your control, 12th confinement, self-undoing, and things unknown to you and 2nd finances. A trine is a positive aspect and jupiter in your house tells us something about the outcome but I don't know what it is?
Are you currently rooming with friends or is this new house with friends? Does a lot depend on deposit or others contribution? etc. It seems to be a harmonious ending whatever the decision.

gatorzone

Thank you both very much for the feedback! I enjoy the house I am in now. So really the only reason I would move is if I was being forced to move to another location. For example, if I took a job in another city or something of that nature. I have recently been contemplating a job change, so that would be the main motivation for the move to another place.

I currently live by myself. If I did move to another location, I would most likely live with some friends.

Thanks Again,
Gatorzone

gemini59

Moving a home uses the 4th. This is where the question rules which house to use. The querant is the first but the 4th is their home. The 4th from the 4th is where they would remove. The 7th is only used if you are asking a question about relationships or partnerships. We may be saying the same thing. If you found the ruler of the 1st in the 4th as an example this would imply they are not moving. Mercury and mars symbolize action so mars and mercury in 4th might imply movement. The 7th is the 4th from the 4th thus this is the next house the person would move too. This is my understanding.
Hope this helps.

astro09

I agree. The house where you want to move is the 7th, the moon. There was a past aspect (I know, it is the applying aspect what is count) between moon and saturn, an indication of your thoughts about moving. I do not see a collection - translation of light happenning. On top of everything, you are stock in the malefic 8th!

Sorry I do not see your move...You might have a friend living with you with a possible cloud hanging over her-him....