Am I gonna loose my sight?

DID

Hello astrology lovers.

My name is Didem. I was born the 26th of November, 1985 in Istanbul, Turkey at 12.40pm.

I asked this question today on 26 June 2007 at 10.25pm local time in Istanbul, Turkey (that makes 7.25pm in Greenwich time I guess) :

- Am I gonna loose my right eye at any stage of my life and go blind as a result?

This question is immensely important for me because I have already lost my left eye at the age of three because of a tumour. I've been doing fine since then but from time to time this question pops up in my mind, especially when I see blind people in movies I have to admit. I would really like to know if I should be taking any precautions in case there is a possibility that I may go blind in the future. The blind have special educations and life conditions that help them lead their lives, like developed sense of touching to recognise objects, or mental skills they use in arriving at conclusions that they have to be more careful in their relatively unsafe world, or practically a guide dog maybe. I've been leading a normal life and I would be really frustrated if I did loose my complete sight. I don't have any complications about my right eye at the moment.

If I knew blindness was my destiny, I would set my conditions according to that information while I still have my sight and it would be an essential guidance for me, and I wouldn't bother any more to improve myself in any visual arts on which I'm very keen.

I decided to share my question with the Astrologers' Community because even though I've been asking other questions for some time now and trying to figure the answers to them by consulting my books and the Astrology Weekly forums, I think I might get a better guidence by the astrologers who are more experienced and wise than me in horary astrology.

I can tell by looking at the horary chart that I am represented by Uranus which is in the first house, confirming that the question is about the querent which is myself. My second ruler, Moon has a triangle with Uranus and that should be a good sign I'm guessing. I know that the Moon represents the right eye in females (which I am), but I'm not sure if the Moon should be considered in a horary chart as the ruler of the subject of question since that one should be represented by a house. I checked other threads about blindness in Astrology Weekly forums and saw that some of the fixed stars do cause loss of sight, I have a conjunction between my retrograde Mercury and the Antares in my natal chart which refers to blindness in one eye ( http://users.winshop.com.au/annew/PHYSICALDEFECTS.html ) I also have a conjunction between my natal Uranus and the Sabik which is a star that denotes to some physical disability, but I don't have anything of such kind yet. Unfortunately I'm not capable of any further interpretation.

I'm posting my question hoping that I won't be taking too much of your precious time.

I would like to thank anybody who could show me some insight about what the chart signs to, I will really appreciate any help...

Hoping to hearing from you soon, take care!

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Didem, i am running up your natal chart- just to check-Do you have Aquarius 10 50 as your ascendant....and ....am I imagining things or has some posts disappeared from this thread????? lillyjgc