A good Venus return?

ladyanachronism

Been single for two years. :( Really hoping that this year something good is going to happen!

Okie dokes.... to start, the ascendant is the same as in my Natal Chart. (Capricorn) Could this mean it is a significant year in terms to love? Also, Pluto is conjunct with the ascendant, which worries me rather a lot.... possibly some transforming situatuions in reguards to the self? Also, being placed so close to the ascendant makes it opposite the descendant. Troubles? Transformations? The part of fortune is also placed in the 1st house.
The true node is in Aquarius, which I hated, but I guess you're supposed to hate the true node. There is a need to learn to rely on the self, and to stop trying to control people and relationships I have no control over.
I read the sabian symbol for the True node, and it is "A train going into a tunnel." which I thought was...uh...interesting, haha. (Just me with the rude mind?)

Okay, now to Venus....4th house, conjunct with an angle, meaning Venus will play a prominent role this year. It's also conjunct with the moon and mars, acreating a stellium. Do you think this is positive? 4th house places a focus on the home, and hopefully I will be moving away this year to go to university, so this fits.
The Sun is in the 6th house, but is about to travel into Cancer and conjuncts the 7th house. Again, a focus on Love? It's also conjuncting my natal mars.
Interestingly, the position of the Sun is almost the exact position of my ex's Sun, and on the day of my Venus and his solar return, I saw him at a party. Do you think this has any significance?

Vertex is in the 7th house, conjuncting my Natal Vertex, and his Venus and Mars.

An interesting chart. I find it hard to be so objective about my own. Could you give me a hand?
Thanks!

(Also, besides Celeste Teal's book and cafe astrology, are there any good resources on Venus returns? I feel I am only scratching the surface, yet in the past my Venus returns have been spookily accurate)

Last edited:

katydid

Perhaps the Pluto on the asc of the venus rtn is giving you a cosmic 'heads up.' :rightful:

You are in for an amazing Pluto adventure over the next couple of years. It has already opposed your Mars in late Gemini, which is now being squared by Uranus. [ Maybe that is why your old bf keeps popping up--keeping you on your toes .]:wink:

But starting about NOW , Pluto will inconjunct your Jupiter, then square your Libra Moon, then square your Sun in Aries, then begin it's slow trek across your ascendant and the Uranus and Neptune and NNode in the first, and finally oppose your chiron. :sideways:

So this is a really good time to read everything you can about Pluto transits. [ steven forrest, traci marks, liz greene for example] Usually people experience Pluto over one of the main parts of their charts at a time. But since you were born on a full moon, which squares your asc, you will get the whole shebang in a big tumultuous, transformational epoch. :whistling:

You will have pluto challenging your natal full moon, and then it will conjunct your powerful ascendant, and finally oppose your chiron in the 7th. Hang on, it is going to be quite a ride. You will be expected to transform every aspect of your life , and it will be challenging. But the Phoenix does arise from the ashes as a victor. :devil::innocent:

Overall this will be a wonderful, empowering couple of years. As they say, with a wicked smile, 'whatever doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger. ':w00t:

katydid

:O

Eeeeep/......
That sound terrifying! Are there any free good articles? I cant afford to buy any books that expensive right now. :(

You can go to the 'astrology book exchange' section on our forum here to begin with. There are free or very very low cost books available , also you can trade books there.

Also there are possibly used book stores in your area .

Also google PLUTO TRANSITS and you will get many good excerpts to begin with

Pluto transits are very powerful and you have several big ones coming right up. They usually leave you in better shape than they found you, but it does involve work and some upheaval. :annoyed: