Can I Trust My Computer Tech?

Antikythera Mechanism

Hello Community,
I hope that I posted this Horary question in the right dept?
This is about money/fixing computer/repair bills.
I do not know if this Computer Tech is right for me when it comes to fixing my machine of the 3rd time. My machine crashes and I am now on here writing to you on my second computer.

I am a bit uncertain about how to interp the chart so I need advice from anyone?

The Tech says he did work from Intel and he is Italian. He is also a smooth talker and have allot of personal problems!

Thank you for your help,
Jeff

Attachments

• Should I Trust My Computer Tech.jpg
    Should I Trust My Computer Tech.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 14

archergirl

Hi Jeff,

Sorry for the delay; I was trawling through and noticed this hadn't had an answer yet!

Your computer tech is represented by the 6th house and Mars. As you are also represented by Mars (Scorpio ascendant), you can take the Moon and give him Mars. He is in domicile in Aries and 'in' his own house (he is on the cusp between the 5th-6th houses and thus we can 'give' him to the 6th). He appears to be quite competent.

However, he is in very late degrees, and about to change to the sign of his detriment; this indicates some sort of deterioration (either in his competence or his personal life!) He, however, will then be in the sign (Taurus) where you (the Moon) are exalted. You will be in the other sign of his detriment (Libra). We can possibly interpret this as him trying to please you (exaltation) but you not being very happy with his work (detriment).

My personal view is that if you have sufficient feelings of mistrust to ask a horary question about him, chances are that something is telling you he isn't the right one, anyway!

I hope this reaches you in time. If you have gone ahead and used his services please let me know how it turned out!

Best wishes,
AG:)

Antikythera Mechanism

Hello AG
Thank you so much for your interp on this chart and sorry for the many aspected lines, that was kaotic.
You are correct and find your findings incredible. This guy has exwife problems and runs a small buisiness as computer tech. My other computer is one of those Media Centers and it crashes all the time. I created this chart after the time I talked to him and you are right that I had my mind up and that is not to return to him where he could charge me more money for getting the machine fixed. Anyone can change out the hard drive.
The status of my computer now is that I bought a new 320GB hard drive and installed it myself. I contacted Microsoft to get a badly scratched and old Windows XP instalation disk. My original restore disks from HP do not work with a new hard drive.

Thank you again for your time.
Jeff