Mercury Opposition and Other Transits

Arian Maverick

I was just looking at the horary chart I posted in the thread Are Men Smarter Than Women? and realized that transiting Mercury occupied almost the exact opposite degree of my natal Mercury. This piqued my interest and caused me to check my Astrodienst Daily Horoscope, which yeilded some startling revelations:

Yesterday:

Delays

This is a good influence for heavy mental work and for tasks that require disciplined thinking. Your critical faculties are sharp and your standards are high. However, you won't find it easy to communicate with others; either you
will have difficulty being understood, or you will give a more negative impression than you intended. This is not a good time for important negotiations or business transactions because communications between you and the other parties will probably be delayed or misinterpreted. Also it will be difficult to make the right kind of positive impression in such a situation, so delay personal contact until another day. Today you are able to think very practically, but do not let this practicality turn into narrow- mindedness or a total lack of vision.

The interpretation above is for your transit selected for today:
Mercury Square Saturn exact at 00:40
activity period from 20 September 2006 to 21 September 2006.

Other transits occurring today:

Moon Square Mars, exact at 03:14
Moon Sextile Pluto, exact at 01:40
Moon at natal angle, exact at 08:40

Today:

Verbal arguments

This influence is favorable for thinking about and reviewing the past as well as for planning and looking toward the future. But it would be better to be out with people at this time, because this quality of time favors interaction with others more than solitary cogitation. Now, you can try out your ideas on others to find out what they think. Their feedback could be extremely valuable to you in adjusting your thinking. Don't get so wrapped up in your own ideas that you feel you must defend all your opinions with your life. That will take away the flexibility you need so badly at this time. Even if you get involved in a verbal argument with someone, look at it as a test of your ideas and do not be afraid to change your thinking.

The interpretation above is for your transit selected for today:
Mercury Opposition Mercury exact at 20:22
activity period from 22 September 2006 to 23 September 2006.

Other transits occurring today: (for subscribers)

Mercury Opposition Sun, exact at 06:10
Mercury Opposition Venus, exact at 07:55
Mercury Trine Mars, exact at 02:06
Moon Square Med.Coeli, exact at 10:21
Moon Opposition Ascendant, exact at 11:29
Moon Square Chiron, exact at 13:00
Moon Opposition Moon, exact at 19:43
Moon Square Uranus, exact at 19:57
Moon in the 7th House, exact at 11:29
Moon Trine Jupiter, exact at 17:50
New Moon, Solar eclipse (a), 29°20, exact at 07:45
Moon enters Libra, 09:06

And let us not forget that today is the day of the New Moon and Solar Eclipse...

Arian Maverick