Rosie Wants The "Price" Job-Will She Get It?

Antikythera Mechanism

Hello Community,
I know how controversial Rosie O'Donnel is and as an astrologer, I have to be as nuetral to what her personal views.

I have been reading up on the latest about The Price is Right, and Bob Barker retiring. So he has to be replaced with another person worthy of job. I like to know if she will get the job or not.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/tv/la-et-rosieweb19jun19,0,5100712.story

Thank you,
Jeff

Antikythera Mechanism

Hello,
I apologize for the data on Rosie..here it is;

Rosie O'Donnell Tropical Placidus
21 March 1962 Time Zone: 5 hours West
12:00PM Standard tme
Commack, Long Island 40 N 50 73 W 00

Thanks again
Jeff

Antikythera Mechanism

It can be for Horary, but I believe it can be based on Transits, progressions, moon reports ...etc. I never thought that this question is for Horary, and I love Horary!

Antikythera Mechanism

I was working with some charts of Ms Rosie's, using her birth data I erected her New Moon chart. There is a slight chance she might get the job. But I saw other things and I am a bit confused since I am new at this, but this here is a great thing to learn.
Once again, this question CAN be for Horary, but again felt through predictive methods, like transits and progressions, and midpoints there are possibilities!
Thanks
Jeff

Antikythera Mechanism

Hi Arian Maverick,
Can you do a Horary chart for that time that article report was posted on the internet, or do you cast the chart right now.
In that case, maybe I should post the question in the Horary section since we are now going to treat this question as a Horary one?
Best reguards,
Jeff