Third interview for dream job

melina

Hi guys,

I hope someone can help me out. I'll give you a brief insight into my situation.

I went for an interview at an international company last September. I didn't get the job. However, another job came up and they thought I would be a good fit. Unbeknownst to me, they were trying to contact me at my old job (they didn't have my mobile). After some time, they sent me an e-mail advising that there was a job and would I like to interview for the position.

At first I got my hopes up, but when they asked me to interview, my hopes were dashed. There are internal candidates. Last time, they hired a direct referral from within the group. So, I did attend the interview but with my feet planted on the ground.

They called me back. I'm interviewing with the Regional VP tomorrow!! I keep looking at the transits in my chart and there are a lot of squares and oppositions. I honestly don't know what transits would show success at this interview.

I really *need* this job. I'm a single mother and i've been stuck at a low income for the past 3-4 years. This would be a huge step up financially and for my career.

What aspects should I look for?