Composite started on Juputer return.. kite formation unsure about

Neptune Rising

Hello

This is my synastry and composite for a relationship I am in.
It feels like we have some 'work' to do.
The composite Jupiter/Ceres is conjunct my natal Sun. So I do love the relationship, I feel it helps me grow.
The composite Venus is conjuct his natal Sun and Mercury. Not sure what that indicates, it could show he likes it too.
Composte Chiron conjuct his natal Venus, and Venus is his chart ruler. Somehow the relationship heals him? Venus being the female, I heal him? I do sometimes practice my therapies on him...

Ok composite Saturn conjuct his natal North Node. Also this compsosite Saturn conjuct my natal Pluto. The relationship will bring some work to his future, and will stabilise my transformation somehow. So synatry my Pluto conjuct his natal North Node. I've looked everywhere for an explaination of this, I guess this can show I will transform his life direction somehow.

Composite Sun conjunct my natal Venus/Mercury. These rule my 5th/7th houses.

Composite Moon in his 1st house, the 'emotion' of the relationship is very personal to him.

For the composite alone, the Moon opposite Neptune, shows we need to keep our feet on the ground.

I am not sure what the kite shows. Kite involves Moon opposite Neptune. Moon trines Uranus/Pluto and Ceres/Jupiter. And Neptune sextiles Uranus/Pluto and Ceres/Jupiter.

His natal Mars is conjunct the IC. His Mars rules his 7th house, and conjunct my natal South Node.

I also find it interesting that the relationship started as transiting Juptier conjuncted the composite Jupiter. Which also conjuncts my natal Sun.

Composite Mars opposite Pluto, indicates passion.

A grand trine with Moon/Jupiter/Pluto, well it could be very transformative.

Composte Ascendant conjunct his natal Sun, the direction of the relationship is personal to him. Ascendant in my 2nd house, it affects my self worth or my money. Composite Sun in the 12th I heard can bring difficulties or some oddnes in the relationship. There is an age gap, its not a normal, average relationship so far.

meandhimcomposite.gif

meandhimsynastry.gif

does the Moon opposite Neptune mean that I just feel unclear or it really is unclear?

Thanks for looking and for any help :)
NR

rahu

Banned
with the mercury/venus midpoint conjunct the ascendant this relatoinship is a lot of fun.you enjoy each others company and are very open and full of laughter together.the pysche/sun conjunction shows a very romantic nature to this relationship,this romanticism seems to be a hallmark of the relationship.the sun/venus midpoint conjunct mercury again is an indication of the extreme affection,openess amd joy you feel with each other.The moon opposed to neptune and square to mercury also adds to the highly romantic nature of this relationship but as you noted ,you must be carewful to not be swept away by the potential you feel for him versus the actuality of his nature.this cautionis also brought out by the neptune/mercury midpoint square to saturn.this can show that there are hidden side to him that he is concealing as weel as possibly indicating his sensitive and creative sensebilities.but with 2 indication,you need to be very realistic and discerning with this relationship in spite of the overwhelming romantic feelings you have.
the jupiter/ceres conjunction does indicate a sincere caring and nurturing impulse inthe relationship and the sextile to chiron and trine to pluto/uranus shows the abiltiy to work through and rsolve any problems that might get in the way of this turning into a longterm relationship
rahu

Neptune Rising

Thank you very much Rahu, I learn so much from your composite interpretations. It certainly is a relationship with a lot of fun, we just feel great together, even before the relationship started, and at ease in each other's company. He is artistic, and plays me music, and I care deeply for him which has been quite rare for me. Haha I can feel the Neptune sweeping me up, regular reality checks needed!
Thanks again:)
NR

Neptune Rising

I noticed a couple of contradictions when comparing the composite with each of our natals as well.

The composite Sun is square his natal descendant, ascendant, but the composite North Node is conjunct his natal descendant. This seems to show he might be challenged in his feelings about the relationship. The relationship direction (N Node) might not also be good for his life direction (ascendant).

The composite Sun is trine my descendant, so it means more to me than to him. Its also conjunct my natal Venus/Mercury, 5th/7th rulers. Also trine to my Pluto, so perhaps I will try to control it. Composite NNode is conjunct my 11th house cusp, so perhaps we are better as friends.

Composite Saturn is conjunct his natal NNode. I was hoping this might bring stability, but perhaps it just means it would bring him work as his NNode is in his 6th house.

Composite Jupiter/Ceres is conjunct my natal Sun. The relationship expands me.

Composite Venus conjuncts his natal Sun/Mercury and my natal Moon.

His natal Pluto is conjunct the composite Descendant. Im not sure what to make of that :confused:

There was a transit of Juno to the composite Uranus, and we had a seperation after spending every day together for a while.

I will be curious to see what happens when Jupiter conjuncts the composite Sun/my natal Merc/Ven, while it also trines comp Saturn.

NR