Eros conjunct Psyche in synastry

magastro

Lot of double whammies including Eros/Psyche...scary, please help!

Hello,

I have been studying astrology for a while...but this is the first attempt at joining a forum of this nature.

I have a question related to synastry that i have with a man i met recently.

We have many many double whammies including
1. Eros conjunct Psyche (In taurus and in Capricorn)
The taurus conj. point is on my SN and in my 1st house and his 7th house and is on the fixed Royal star Watcher of east.
The capricorn conj. overlays my son's natal eros/psyche conjunction EXACTLY. This point is on my MC, his IC.

2. Mars conjunct Uranus (My Mars and his Uranus in Virgo while his Mars and my Uranus in Libra)
3. MC opposite MC (Capricorn and Cancer)
4. ASC conjunct DSC (Aries and Libra)
5. Moon in 7th house of self and 1st house of other in very wide opposition across taurus-scorpio
6. Part of Karma (destiny) conjunct or opposite other's Vertex
7. Sappho conjunct Sappho (this conjunction is on his anti-vertex and my Venus)
8. Venus sextile venus
9. Saturn sextile Saturn
10. Therefore, Venus trine Saturn double whammy
11. His Nodal axis is very close to the royal fixed stars of north and south while my nodal axis very close to royal fixed stars of east and west.
12. His part of death opposite my part of death (spooooky!). This POD is also in 1st house in both cases conjuncting other's moon as well.
13. His part of marriage conjunct my vertex and my POM conjunct his vertex.
14. Our parts of fame conjunct each other
15. Our parts of love conjunct each other by solstice
16. Our parts of bad luck conjunct each other.
17. My POF conjunct his vertex and his POF conjunct my SN

We also have
1. His sun conjunct my moon in scorpio (in my 7th house and his 1st house and on the fixed royal star watcher of west) and my sun trine his moon in earth elements
2. My ASC square his SN and My SN square his Vertex
3. My sun/moon mp trines his Sun/moon mp
4. His moon conjunct my ASC (Tight orb of 1 degree, but out of sign. Close to evil fixed star Algol)
5. His Jupiter conjunct my DSC
6. His Sun in my 7th house
7. My vesta conjunct his ASC and his Vesta conjuct my DSC
8. My jupiter conjunct his vertex, my venus opposite his vertex, his Uranus conjunct my vertex, his chiron opposite my vertex
9. His juno conjunct my ascendant as well as opposite my sun/moon mp while my juno conjuncts his sun/moon mp as well as conjunct his vertex
10. His Venus completes my air trine and my venus completes his fire trine, thereby the two trines creating a star of david or soloman's seal.
11. His Sun conjunct my NN in scorpio (My NN is at the exact conjunction point between my moon and his sun)
12. His saturn conjuncts my ASC
13. His Mars and Venus are conjunct natally and therefore, both conjunct my Sun/moon mp closer to his mars.
14. His ASC is also in broad conjunction to my Sun/moon mp
15. His jupiter sextile my venus and my jupiter trine his venus
16. His uranus sextile my NN and my Uranus trine his NN (both supertight less than 1 orb)
17.We have a stellium of mostly harsh planets in Virgo which is his 11th house and my 5th house, depending house system used. Stellium starts with my sun (5th degree), His pluto (6), my mars(12), my pluto(12), his uranus (19), my Mercury (28). My vertex is also in the mix at 18. On the opposite end, in pisces, both our Chirons oppose most of these.
18. Our suns and mercuries do not aspect each other.
19. His natal sun 45 degrees from my sun/moon mp
20. My natal moon 90 degrees from his sun/moon mp

In the composite
1.Ceres/Eros/psyche/Juno/chiron (asteroid stellium in H9)
2.Pluto/Venus/mars/uranus stellium in H5
3. Composite sun on my natal Sun/moon mp
4. Compoiste moon on his natal sun/moon mp
5. Composite vertex tightly conjunct composite DSC by solstice

At the time when we met (November 2012)
1. Our Composite sun was conjunct my progressed sun
2. Our Progressed composite sun was conjunct his natal sun
3. His progressed Asc and my progressed Dsc were conjunct each other and also simultaneously conjunct our composite vertex. (Incidentally my son's part of father and part of mother are natally conjunct corresponding to his progressed ASC and my progressed DSC above)

5. Our Progressed composite DSC conjunct my natal sun
6. Our Progressed composite DSC conjunct our progressed composite Vertex
7. Saturn was transiting over my Sun/moon mp and our composite Sun in Libra
8. Jupiter was transiting over our eros/psyche conjunction in taurus
9. The transiting SN was at 1 degrees Taurus conjunct his moon and my ASC (on evil star algol :sad:)
10. Uranus transiting opposite his natal uranus and also opposite my vertex
11. Pluto transiting our composite sun/moon mp
12. The first meeting was three days after a solar eclipse stuck near his Asc and my Dsc in Libra, for the first time in libra after a 18 year cycle.

I am struggling with my curiosity about him.This guy's social profile seems to fit in with mine and it seems like we have very good synastry as well.

But, I am divorced twice and a single mom juggling multiple responsibilities. I am weary of relationships and marriage. I cant afford to make the mistake of messing with someone if it's only going to be temporary, especially in the best interest of my son.
Can anyone help throw light on what this synastry could mean? Could it lead to marriage if i give it a go? Would really appreciate any insights and opinions. I could share some more details if anyone wishes to help me out.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Vista

Re: Lot of double whammies including Eros/Psyche...scary, please help!

Hello Magastro,

Without charts you will unlikely get responses. You can obtain free natal charts at astro.com. Also, it looks like some nice synastry, however your thread is just too long. My feeling when I first looked at it was "too much to read."

Also, do you have his correct time of birth? If not, all the interactions with his houses and angles would not apply, it would also completely change the composite chart. If you don't have the time of birth or location for your guy, you can use 12:00pm.

Hello,

I have been studying astrology for a while...but this is the first attempt at joining a forum of this nature.

I have a question related to synastry that i have with a man i met recently.

We have many many double whammies including
1. Eros conjunct Psyche (In taurus and in Capricorn)
The taurus conj. point is on my SN and in my 1st house and his 7th house and is on the fixed Royal star Watcher of east.
The capricorn conj. overlays my son's natal eros/psyche conjunction EXACTLY. This point is on my MC, his IC.

2. Mars conjunct Uranus (My Mars and his Uranus in Virgo while his Mars and my Uranus in Libra)
3. MC opposite MC (Capricorn and Cancer)
4. ASC conjunct DSC (Aries and Libra)
5. Moon in 7th house of self and 1st house of other in very wide opposition across taurus-scorpio
6. Part of Karma (destiny) conjunct or opposite other's Vertex
7. Sappho conjunct Sappho (this conjunction is on his anti-vertex and my Venus)
8. Venus sextile venus
9. Saturn sextile Saturn
10. Therefore, Venus trine Saturn double whammy
11. His Nodal axis is very close to the royal fixed stars of north and south while my nodal axis very close to royal fixed stars of east and west.
12. His part of death opposite my part of death (spooooky!). This POD is also in 1st house in both cases conjuncting other's moon as well.
13. His part of marriage conjunct my vertex and my POM conjunct his vertex.
14. Our parts of fame conjunct each other
15. Our parts of love conjunct each other by solstice
16. Our parts of bad luck conjunct each other.
17. My POF conjunct his vertex and his POF conjunct my SN

We also have
1. His sun conjunct my moon in scorpio (in my 7th house and his 1st house and on the fixed royal star watcher of west) and my sun trine his moon in earth elements
2. My ASC square his SN and My SN square his Vertex
3. My sun/moon mp trines his Sun/moon mp
4. His moon conjunct my ASC (Tight orb of 1 degree, but out of sign. Close to evil fixed star Algol)
5. His Jupiter conjunct my DSC
6. His Sun in my 7th house
7. My vesta conjunct his ASC and his Vesta conjuct my DSC
8. My jupiter conjunct his vertex, my venus opposite his vertex, his Uranus conjunct my vertex, his chiron opposite my vertex
9. His juno conjunct my ascendant as well as opposite my sun/moon mp while my juno conjuncts his sun/moon mp as well as conjunct his vertex
10. His Venus completes my air trine and my venus completes his fire trine, thereby the two trines creating a star of david or soloman's seal.
11. His Sun conjunct my NN in scorpio (My NN is at the exact conjunction point between my moon and his sun)
12. His saturn conjuncts my ASC
13. His Mars and Venus are conjunct natally and therefore, both conjunct my Sun/moon mp closer to his mars.
14. His ASC is also in broad conjunction to my Sun/moon mp
15. His jupiter sextile my venus and my jupiter trine his venus
16. His uranus sextile my NN and my Uranus trine his NN (both supertight less than 1 orb)
17.We have a stellium of mostly harsh planets in Virgo which is his 11th house and my 5th house, depending house system used. Stellium starts with my sun (5th degree), His pluto (6), my mars(12), my pluto(12), his uranus (19), my Mercury (28). My vertex is also in the mix at 18. On the opposite end, in pisces, both our Chirons oppose most of these.
18. Our suns and mercuries do not aspect each other.
19. His natal sun 45 degrees from my sun/moon mp
20. My natal moon 90 degrees from his sun/moon mp

In the composite
1.Ceres/Eros/psyche/Juno/chiron (asteroid stellium in H9)
2.Pluto/Venus/mars/uranus stellium in H5
3. Composite sun on my natal Sun/moon mp
4. Compoiste moon on his natal sun/moon mp
5. Composite vertex tightly conjunct composite DSC by solstice

At the time when we met (November 2012)
1. Our Composite sun was conjunct my progressed sun
2. Our Progressed composite sun was conjunct his natal sun
3. His progressed Asc and my progressed Dsc were conjunct each other and also simultaneously conjunct our composite vertex. (Incidentally my son's part of father and part of mother are natally conjunct corresponding to his progressed ASC and my progressed DSC above)

5. Our Progressed composite DSC conjunct my natal sun
6. Our Progressed composite DSC conjunct our progressed composite Vertex
7. Saturn was transiting over my Sun/moon mp and our composite Sun in Libra
8. Jupiter was transiting over our eros/psyche conjunction in taurus
9. The transiting SN was at 1 degrees Taurus conjunct his moon and my ASC (on evil star algol :sad:)
10. Uranus transiting opposite his natal uranus and also opposite my vertex
11. Pluto transiting our composite sun/moon mp
12. The first meeting was three days after a solar eclipse stuck near his Asc and my Dsc in Libra, for the first time in libra after a 18 year cycle.

I am struggling with my curiosity about him.This guy's social profile seems to fit in with mine and it seems like we have very good synastry as well.

But, I am divorced twice and a single mom juggling multiple responsibilities. I am weary of relationships and marriage. I cant afford to make the mistake of messing with someone if it's only going to be temporary, especially in the best interest of my son.
Can anyone help throw light on what this synastry could mean? Could it lead to marriage if i give it a go? Would really appreciate any insights and opinions. I could share some more details if anyone wishes to help me out.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

magastro

Thank you very much Vista,

Here are the charts.

Yeah i know it is a long thread. But i find piecemeal interpretations without the whole picture not too useful.
I am definitely not expecting anyone to spend their time analyzing everything that i listed. I'll be more than happy and thankful if other astrologers pick up a few things that i may have overlooked, especially the bad ones, and comment.

Best
magastro

astro_621gw_79_01_anonymous_anonymous.36726.16997.gif

astro_2gw_79_anonymous.36668.14651.gif

astro_2gw_01_anonymous.35932.16925.gif