Synastry or Composite - Neither looks promising

melina

So I met someone new boy a few weeks ago and we are in the process of getting to know each other. Dr. Farr already predicted last summer that my 33rd year is when love will come ..... did a couple of Horary readings and the kind people here predicted the same thing. Then came along this fellow.

I had the guy's birth information wrong. I found out what it was tonight and drew up new charts.

I am confused if the synastry is accurate or if the composite is accurate ... neither looks very promising. This guy is from a different cultural background (totally opposite) and different faith.

The amount of squares is worrisome ... please let me know your thoughts!

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 31
  • synastry aspects.pdf
    62.8 KB · Views: 44
  • composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 33
  • compositeaspects.pdf
    58.7 KB · Views: 31

Vista

So I met someone new boy a few weeks ago and we are in the process of getting to know each other. Dr. Farr already predicted last summer that my 33rd year is when love will come ..... did a couple of Horary readings and the kind people here predicted the same thing. Then came along this fellow.

I had the guy's birth information wrong. I found out what it was tonight and drew up new charts.

I am confused if the synastry is accurate or if the composite is accurate ... neither looks very promising. This guy is from a different cultural background (totally opposite) and different faith.

The amount of squares is worrisome ... please let me know your thoughts!

This type of synastry chart is too hard to read. It almost looks like the squares are in one person natal chart not to the other persons. At any rate, you can't see the degrees of the planets or angles or the sign placement so it's difficult to compare the natal charts with each other. I think you will get more responses if you post them separately.

melina

I did the interactive 'Partner' analysis on Astro.com and it didn't look promising at all.

Here are our individual natal charts.

Attachments

• el.jpg
    el.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 23
  • mel.jpg
    mel.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 23

Vista

I did the interactive 'Partner' analysis on Astro.com and it didn't look promising at all.

Here are our individual natal charts.

Actually, I am not sure what you are looking at but I think you have some very nice aspects between you. Venus to Mars, going both ways in your charts. One person Venus trines the other's Mars and then the is a Venus to Mars conjunction!!! Wow!! That's amazing for attraction! There are some other nice aspects too. Let me look a little more.

melina

I am reading the interactive 'astroclick partner' horoscope on astro.com. It implies that this will be more of a friendship and intellectual relationship than a romantic/loving one.

Neptune squares Mercury and the Moon which apparently means lies and deception.

Uranus squares the Sun, Venus and Mars which means a lot of instability.

I am not sure how accurate the interactive 'astroclick' horoscope is .... reading all of that made me put my guard up a lot.