Should I End This Relationship? Please help with my interpretation?

astrology02

Hi everyone, I am just starting out studying Horary astrology and was wondering if someone could help me with my interpretation?

Background information:

I have been in a "relationship" with a man for about two and a half years. It seems to have a theme of a love hate relationship. He seems to only care about the physical part of the relationship, while I am looking for something more meaningful.

We have went through periods of not speaking to each other, only to end up reconciling again. It seems to be an endless cycle. At the end of the day I really do care about him and want to be with him. He seems to end up contacting me again even after terrible fights. So i am left with a dilemma....

do I...

a) Listen to my heart and continue to be in this relationship, even though it is destructive ?

b) end it and be heartbroken? but face what my gut instinct has been telling me all along?

Here is my interpretation (sorry if it is not all correct, I am still learning)

Interpretation:
- The Ascendant is in Aries (a fire sign) which means that this chart accurately describes the situation
- Aries is the ascendant. That would mean I am represented by mars because it is ruled by aries.
- Libra on the 7th house cusp = the man who I am in a relationship with.
- Venus is ruled by libra, therefore he is represented by venus.
- Mars is in a weak position because it is in the sign of cancer (fall), weaker than venus ...that would mean the man would control the outcome of our relationship.
- There are no aspects between Mars (me) and Venus (him) = no future relationship
- Jupiter is also in the 1st house = represents me (take into consideration)
- Sun could also represent him
- Sun and Jupiter make a trine (applying aspect) which could indicate temporary reconciliation, but nothing permanent.
My prediction: this relationship could get better for a short time, however in the long term the relationship with end and there will be no future contact between me and him. :crying:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_87_anonymous_6277_28328.jpg
    astro_2gw_87_anonymous_6277_28328.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 27

Crystal Starseed

Hi, Astrology02. I think as a representation of the orthodox way of interpretation, your own is very good and I would not disagree with your version at all.
However, when it comes to matters of the heart there are some things which astrology cannot tell us so it is sometimes trickier than we'd like when we want to approach the subject intellectually. I think the answer is one which you already know, which is that this man is not your sacred 'twin flame' as your relationship isn't fulfilling to you on all levels, but you just wanted to confirm it to make sure your instincts were correct, which I think you have done.

I approach horary astrology slightly differently and interpret it differently, i.e. not in exactly the same set way that other proponents offer, but I probably would have come to a similar conclusion. I sincerely hope I don't speak out of turn here, but the only thing I would add is that for me, the chart also is saying is that when you define what it is you want exactly from a partner (Mars - desire) you can then draw him into your life (venus on the descendant) because then the message you will be giving out will be clear. In this chart, the desire seems to be to settle down to something more deeper which allows you emotional involvement and bonding (mars in cancer in 4th) and may be fulfilling a need which was not met by your parents (4th house family and internal psychic representation of parents). Perhaps through understanding your parental influences from the past you will be able to uncover and free your deepest desires so that you are no longer in bondage to any past psychic ghosts, or it may take a sexual partner to take you on this particular emotional journey of discovery. The past can hold us back in ways that we are not always consciously aware of, and can steer us in directions that are not always in our best interests. But you are Mars in this respect, you take control, you steer the ship. I may be way off the mark here, so I do apologise, but this is the way I am seeing it. Namaste.

Anachiel

The real point here is, can you end this relationship? Or, are you obsessive and perhaps this is the real issue you need to work on. You still have free-will but, I'll share with you what I see in this chart.

Foremost, the Moon is void. You have no power in this situation to change it. This other person is going to be themselves and you cannot change that. You have no power to influence this relationship and make it what you want it to be. You're just wandering along through it and putting up with it. You are an observer, not really a participant.

Both Mars (you) and Venus (them) are in detrimented positions. Especially this other person who is also combust. Are either of you really well enough to devote the time and energy required for a stable and healthy realtionship?

You're right, there is no contact between the two of you in the chart so, there is probably little that you have in common as well.

Perhaps rechecking your priorities and goals in life will help you clarify who should and should not be in your life. Also, looking into compulsive or obsessive behavior patterns would help.

Blessings,

Anachiel

Still thinking

To describe the nature of partner 7th house and lord of 7th house both should be studied.

For example if 7th house is not aspected by mars by 7th lord is aspected by mars then the partner will have qualities of mars too.

7th lord venus is placed in 5th house with sun. Sun is placed in its won sign. This means the house is strong where 7th lord is placed.

in dec or nov saturn is going to enter libra. during that period there may be separation and another relationship.

Last edited: