Would you help a lost Capricorn?

Hey guys, can you pleaaaase make something of my chart?
I feel pulled in so many directions in all areas of life possible.
I'm in med school, I have no idea what specialty I would like the most. I have no idea what to look for in a man besides being a good father, I love to be alone and yet I'm starting to feel lonely and so on.
I feel like all the different influences of my chart are somewhat responsible.
All I know is I want many children around me and I want to achieve something great professionally but how to get there is a mystery...:s
Thank you so much for your replies and your time

Attachments

• BC.jpg
    BC.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 24

waybread

In terms of a medical specialty, how do you feel about pediatrics? The 5th house deals with children. You've got your moon, Pluto, and Venus in this house, and with Cancer rising, the moon has a lot to say about your personality.

With Mercury in mutual reception with your 4th house Jupiter conjunct your Part of Fortune, you'd probably also do well with an OB/GYN practice.

A basic family practice might not pay so well as the more top-drawer specializations, but I think you'd be good at it.

With Capricorn on your 7th house cusp (ruled by Saturn) you might experience delays or disappointments in finding the right life partner. This can also mean an older person, or simply someone who seems exceptionally mature. But with Neptune and Uranus in your 7th house, I don't think you'd feel comfortable with anyone who was very conventional or traditional.

I don't see why you couldn't have friends. Just take the extra time and trouble to socialize with your fellow students, for starters.

Slytherin88

-I'm a Cancer Ascendant myself, so I know it's quite hard for us to socialize and meet new people, and having Moon(which is also your chart ruler) opposite Saturn is not easy. You have a hard time expressing yourself and this aspect might also cause depression.
-Having Pisces MC can mean that you'll have a hard time deciding on a career.My MC is also in Pisces. ****, our charts are so similar. We should be friends or smth.
-If you don't know what to specialize, I could suggest pediatry( Jupiter one of the rulers of the chart is in the 4th house).

Thank you for your replies!
it is really hard to open up with Cancer asc and cap sun and my friends tell me I'm cold at first, I try to work on that
About the Pisces MC it's a pain in the ***!! I started college studying economics and changed to med school and I can't make up my mind, it's true I've been more attracted to OB/GYN and working in the hospital instead of a usual practice