Juno in 12th better understanding

king32sam

Hey guys, so I joined this site cause I wanted to finally get a chance to ask this question. & see what the consensus was about this juno placement.

So anyway. I have juno in the 12th house in scorpio. My juno is 28 degrees in sorpio. My pluto in scorpio in 12th house & mars in gemini in 7th house. I met this girl a year or more back who also has this placement. Her juno is in Aquarius 2 degrees. My true node is actually in Aquarius 4 degrees. Her ascendant also is in Aquarius & moon in Aquarius conjunct my north node. She's a gemini conjuncting my mars in gemini. Anysay to keep things short in a gist...I feel a strong underlying almost magnetic connection between her & I. I'm just her friend but we have interesting things that connect us I guess you can say. I've suffered a long history of medical issues due to my kidney. & a couple years back where I was hospitalized on the same floor she was interning there.but we hadn't known each other or met yet. Once when I dropped acid & I looked at her picture on my phone. I STONGLY had this eerie feeling that I knew her from a lonnnggg time ago? If that makes sense. Its as if my soul had suddenly recognized her. I also felt I loved her at some point lol. I don't know just speaking my mind. My moon in cancer & chiron in cancer perfectly conjunct her venus in cancer & her chiron in cancer. So my question is..does Juno in 12th house mean a strong karmic past of some sort? Is it all bad? Or can it be positive & divine in some way? We both have juno in 12th house