Will my son like him as a step-father?

lilithofeden

If I use the first house as my son, since I'm asking this question about him and his relationship, then my son will be Mars. There is also the north node in the first, along with Mercury which will all represent my son.

So Mars in trining the moon in the 5th house, and the Moon is in Aries which is Mars's sign.

Hmm... which house would I assign the step father to? I did read on a site that the 12th house could represent the step father and the 6th house represent the step mother... if I did that, then my son and the person in question would have the same ruler..

Attachments

• astro_2gw_107_likewillatstepdad_hr.47529.6885.jpg
    astro_2gw_107_likewillatstepdad_hr.47529.6885.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 11

IleneK

Premium Member
If I use the first house as my son, since I'm asking this question about him and his relationship, then my son will be Mars. There is also the north node in the first, along with Mercury which will all represent my son.

So Mars in trining the moon in the 5th house, and the Moon is in Aries which is Mars's sign.

Hmm... which house would I assign the step father to? I did read on a site that the 12th house could represent the step father and the 6th house represent the step mother... if I did that, then my son and the person in question would have the same ruler..

I am just learning horary and this is just a guess at delineation, so I would welcome comments on the correct houses to use. But how about this statement of the question: Will my son like my partner/husband as a stepfather?

Then your son is signified by the 5th house ruler, Mars, and your partner/spouse is signified by the 7th, Venus. So Mars in still highlighted in the 1st.

In this case, Venus makes no aspect to Mars before changing sign, so there may not be much a connection between them right now. And of course, you asked if he would like him. He may not at first, but that does not preclude your son coming to love his stepfather, if his stepfather loves him.

lilithofeden

Thank you for taking a look at my chart. I hope my son loves him as an adult male figure in his life... he will always have his dad but things didn't work with us.... my boyfriend now loves him and is so good to the both of us. I just want the best for my son, i want him to feel loved, special and taken care of.

I am just learning horary and this is just a guess at delineation, so I would welcome comments on the correct houses to use. But how about this statement of the question: Will my son like my partner/husband as a stepfather?

Then your son is signified by the 5th house ruler, Mars, and your partner/spouse is signified by the 7th, Venus. So Mars in still highlighted in the 1st.

In this case, Venus makes no aspect to Mars before changing sign, so there may not be much a connection between them right now. And of course, you asked if he would like him. He may not at first, but that does not preclude your son coming to love his stepfather, if his stepfather loves him.