Lilith conjunct Part of Fortune/Mars conjunct Eros

cardinal19

Lilith and PoF are in Virgo in the 6th house. Mars and Eros are in Taurus in the 1st house (Mars is conjunct the Ascendant). Can anyone tell me what (if any) significance these have? Thanks!

freedomlover

Okay, Cardinal19, I had several thoughts when I looked at your chart.
Here goes:

First of all, there seemed to be an overall theme to your chart that much of your lessons this life will revolve around money, men and power/authority issues. You have a stellium in Capricorn in the 9th. 9th house rules, among other things, other people's beliefs that you have made your own - things that you accept as "just as the way things are", without questioning. Your job is to question and reevaluate all of these beliefs. You Saturn conjunct Uranus in Cappy/9th, further emphasizes this. When Uranus joins up with Saturn, there is a rebellious tendency, but it needs to be channeled into creating new structure- not just in rebelling against the old ones. Wisdom is the principle thing here - you need to rely on your Higher Self. Your Sun is at 29* Capricorn in the 10th - further setting the theme of your chart. You are here to learn mastery over the physical world. You were born to be an overcomer. Aries is your Ac, so, learning "self-authority" will take you there.

(I'm getting to the Mars/Eros conjunction, and the Lilith/POF :p )

Many of your lessons will probably center around men, as they have traditionally been seen as the power and authority in this world. Your Venus conjunct Neptune in Capricorn conjunct MC would show this - and your need to see that money is not what will "take you there" - it is wisdom.

Now, how does all this tie in to your questions?

The choice as to whether to pursue money or wisdom determines how you use your body and sexual energy. Your Mars/Eros conjunction trines the Saturn/Uranus conjunction in the 9th in Cappy. Also, there is a need to be fully comfortable with your body and sexual energy, which pursuing wisdom will help provide for you. Also, you have Jupiter retrograde at 26* Algol in the 1st. Algol also emphasizes the need to be careful how you flow your sexual energy, and to not "lose your head" - (Aries Ac, remember!) Jupiter is also on the cusp of the 2nd, and some house systems would place it there - further emphasizing money issues - also self-worth issues)

As to the Lilith/ POF conjunction in the 6th..... Lilith represents the female energy that wants to be separate from the man - not joined with him. In the beginning, male and female were created to be together - One. I see the POF conjunct Lilith as learning this lesson. This is made even plainer by what lies on either side of the Lilith/POF conjunction - also in the 6th. On one side, you have Juno retrograde at 9* Virgo - and on the other side - you have the vertex at 9* Libra - an exact semi-sextile aspect. This Juno/Vertex aspect would suggest someone who did not really want to be in a marriage because they saw it as sub-servience, or possibly one who tolerated a bad marriage for financial reasons - a theme that could also be echoed by the Lilith/Pof placement in between the two.

Your Moon is conjunct Chiron in the 3rd in Cancer, and opposes your stellium in Cappy in the 9th. Much of this re-thinking of your belief system may very well involve the relationship with your mother. I can see that she may be either an intense "women's libber", or the tradtional subservient type to the man. In either case, the balance and equality in a marriage are issues to be examined. The 3rd house also rules free will and seeing the opposing parties "point of view".

Merucry is retrograde in Aquarius in the 11th, so you have an ability to separate your thinking from the crowd. Doing so, will help you with your square to Pluto at 14* scorpio in the 7th. This deals with the axis of either having power struggles in your one-on-one relatinships with others OR soul mate relationships and the ability to transform and heal others on a one- on -one basis. (Libra is on the DC with the Pluto Scorpio, so a tendency to give away one's power to the other)

Also, with all the emphasis on Capricorn in your chart, you would need to guard against being overly ambitious at the expense of home and family.

Oh, and one other thing, with all the Taurus and Cappy in your chart, the thought came to me that one of your major lessons may be to learn to be patient with yourself ( and others). Taurus rules patience and step-by-step progress (baby steps) - solid foundations. Cappy's tendency is to want it all done now.

I hope all this was helpful in some way to you. I would appreciate any feedback you have to give on all this. It helps me to learn to read charts more accurately.

Last edited:

freedomlover

Pixiequix,

Eros is considered a higher octave expression of Mars.
Thank you for that piece of information. I was not aware of that. That is, however, the "feeling" I was picking up from the chart - that the lesson was to raise the sexual energy to a higher vibration. I tried to explain what I was picking up, but your statement really helped clarify what I was trying to say.

cardinal19

Wow. Thanks you guys! You went above and beyond what I thought anyone would do.

freedomlover - about my mom: on the one hand she is very opinionated and liberal and feminist and outspoken, but on the other hand she's a bit socially conservative and tends to be reactionary when it comes to teenage sexuality and behavior (especially teen sexuality though). She's very practical and down-to-earth, raised by two liberal, socially conservative midwesterners. She's a Pisces with moon in Aries, mercury in Pisces, venus in Pisces, and mars in Sagittarius. Her ascendant is somewhere between Aquarius and Taurus, probably Pisces.

one more thing: I noticed that another minor planet, Psyche, is right in the middle of my crazy Saturn/Uranus/Neptune stellium in the 9th, conjunct my Midheaven, opposite my Moon/Chiron. Can anyone give me some clues here :-D Thanks!

Last edited:

cardinal19

I am very much interested in the women's movement, feminism, equal rights, pro-choice, etc. However I don't easily bond with other women - I tend to be intimidated by them or jealous of them, and I tend to feel waves of judgment radiating from them. But that last part is probably just my imagination.

one more thing: Moon conjuct Chiron in Cancer in the 3rd house, with the Moon conjuct the IC and Moon/Chiron opposite Saturn/Uranus/Neptune/Psyche/Venus looks pretty heavy (to say the least), but I've had trouble figuring out Chiron and these aspects involve so many planets that I really can't even begin to comprehend it all, except that I have an inkling that these are difficult aspects. Any help here?

EDIT: oh yeah, and Moon/Chiron in the 3rd is sextile the aforementioned Mars/Eros in Taurus in the 1st. And sextile Juno in Virgo in the 6th. =-O Goodness!

Last edited: