last hopes on this

So many things happened inbtw, just got my husband's job confirmed (because of the letting agent we had to skip job offeres) so now abt to restart looking for house. But before that once for last time i want to ask tge universe. If there a chance i go to the house i was about to move to and meet the landlord.

So here is my chart... will i get to go to the house? (11th house) the labdlord (10) the agent (8)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_houseyy_hr.48124.63472-1.jpg
    astro_2gw_houseyy_hr.48124.63472-1.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 17

Chrysalis

There's a TOL from saturn to mars, you saturn are exalting mars L10 you've got high hopes (you in 11th house), moons left you and goes to mars this is the TOL, but the only thing is it's one sided reception as mars don't receive you back and then shortly after there is the opposition with venus.

And to top it off SN is in 1st, i really think you should just give up on this house, and look for another one, as its not looking good for this happening.

Maybe there's a bigger reason as to why this house is not meant for you, that's why you keep coming across so many hurdles, i'd leave this one and look for something else.

hi! Chrys:biggrin:

i just came back to say that i don't need answer for this post and I have changed mind. I am feeling relieved:biggrin: now. yes it's true. Only reason i found it hard to let go was because the landlord was okay and the agent was the one who was messing and i had hopes that if landlord involves we might get justice.

Any ways :biggrin: I just found two houses and you know what this time no more Agents:w00t::bandit::biggrin::biggrin: