Lack of friends/Hardships in Natal chart... Can't see them!

Raindrops

My friend was too shy to post this, so we decided to post it under my account.
We've been scanning her natal chart for a big sign of hardships, but have found none. We were also looking for big squares to th 11th house, but we couldnt find any. We'd certainly appreciate a fresh perspective.

--------------------------------

Can anyone see a lack of friends in this natal chart? Or unusual hardships? I sure can't =P.

MyChart.jpg

L
IMG

Last edited:
I know when your friend was born...there is someone else on the forum with the same chart...just a different asc.....dont know what to say to your friend...i had similar expereinces of isolation as a kid, but i guess i think you can still gain something good out of such a life.....its not likely that your friend is very flippant...deep thought comes to one who can seperate themselves from society and to have that as part of her life, could be a good thing...id say just wait till that saturn return that will come up in a couple of years.....things will become clearer then...i promise!

I'd add, take a look at the true node....north node for direction.....you'll have to look it up, cos i am not so good on nodes unless they are my own... ;)...but the south node will express the path NOT to take....the north will represent your friends own evolutionary path...

good luck to her

peace

Raindrops

I am using my friend's account to reply. You are SO right... I am one of the most contemplative ppl I've ever met. An extremely deep thinker.

i think you will find the good, in the life that your parents gave you...normal life is not all its cracked up to be.... i believe everyone chooses their parents and the environment they come into.....to accept that is different and hard, but is part of the plan.....do you get what I mean......you must be pretty cluey with all that study....thats got to be part of your path....some people would love that kind of discipline to have been in their lives.....
Use it....

what i would do to be able to speak egyptian!!!!!!

hermetic

wow, I've never seen 2 signs intercepted in one house 6th/12th, can this really be? and isn't 12th the house of loneliness? and 6th of work. so all this exaggarated work work work points to loneliness, something to think about. I'd say this is the most eye-catching thing in this chart
otherwise very similar to my own chart, I am guessing you were born just some 10 days before me ;) bundle chart with only 120 degrees of it filled with planets, 5th, 6th 7th, all pointing to a inner life person. Saturn and Pluto squaring IC might have something to do with this, also IC in Cancer...
But having Mercury as both Sun and Asc ruler, I think you may have the communication skills needed to overcome this extremely unnatural situation you've been put in, without having any saying in it. it saddens me much to hear stories like this, I can only imagine how can that be for you.

Raindrops

Yes, I am thankful for some of it... it got me into a good school... and I do not believe in harboring animosity toward anyone. But when I'm lonely and my friends have gone home to see family, it can come back. So, when things are tough, it helps to study my natal chart and read it.

I think the problem is from the mars-uranus/moon/chiron T-square. The moon was in the 5th house of fun, mars-uranus was in the 6th house of work and chiron was in the house of secrets.

from my own experience it hurts like hell at times to be alone, i have been alone more than i have been around people in life.........but take a look at those around you that have people in there lives and could not be on there own at all......
you have a blessing that i am sure will become more apparant after your saturn return, when you come into yourself properly....you are still a product of your upbringing ....saturn return makes your life yours....
I dont know what you think life is about, but for me mine surely not doing what everyone else is doing....people struggle all there lives to break free of conditioning.....your mind and solitude is a place to get into touch with your true essence.....you cant change the past, but you can try and make the most of it....
you will elarn to love being on your own most of the time....its probably one thng you need to really accept....why else would that situation have come to you....its the same for me....
there is a global consciousness that you can always tap into when your alone....the spark of life......perhaps astro will help you connect to that.....

peace

Nexus7

I can see that this chart may present certain challenges, and what one of them suggests to me is that the native may well suffer from having an over-conscientious nature and that it may be difficult to feel justified in pleasing themselves. The needs and demands of other people may always seem to be more important.

I see that from the Sun in Virgo square the 7th House Neptune, which to me may hint at a self-sacrificing theme, that being self-sacrificed including possibly the desire to find a mate over obligations to infirm family members. I cod see a gullibility here regarding members of the opposite sex too - this may hint at somebody who could fall heavily for a hard-luck story in the right circumstances.

Then there is the chart ruler caught up in a powerful conjunction with Saturn and Pluto. This could help amplify the conscientious side of the nature and may be powerfully inhibitive too in expressing opinions - though Pluto, it should be said, has a way of 'outing.' The Truth will make itself felt with others here, somehow. Saturn natally is also in exact sextile to the Moon, which also seems a little, again, on the conscientious side - maybe feeling guilty whenever straying of the straight and narrow.

However, the Moon is square Mars and - Uranus, was it - cannot navigate and write from here, so bear with me - there may well be a lot of wilfulness and anger too, if there is too much of this natural spirit remains always thwarted. And the Saturn sextile is the tightest aspect here to the Moon.

There could well be a lot bottled up here, si maybe this shyness can best be resolved through looking at any underlying frustrations. The thing to remember is that these issues have been there from the beginning, it is a question not of wishing them away, but of taking them to a more satisfactory level of resolution.

Julie

Banned
Wow 7 planets in the sixth house is all about work, the Mercury/Saturn/Pluto aspect in 6th may show the controlling situation which you had to study in and the Mars/Uranus in 6th just wants break free and do their own thing, their own way. Lots of energies working in this house. The Moon in Leo in 5th certainly needs to play it is in the house of fun and I don't think it is fair to be working all the time and have no fun. Your Chiron in 12th Taurus may show the pain you felt from the isolation (12th) and it has a affected your (self worth).

Julie :)

Nexus7

I see your Moon is in aspect to Neptne as well as your Sun - again, it could be easy to play on your symapthies. That could mean that you are simply more likely to feel guilty whenever expressiing the wilfulness and temper of your Mars-Uranus conjunction and t-square. But you perhaps need to channel your anger in order to change the way you are treated by others.

I would be curious to know if Venus is within orb of your Sun/Moon midpoint - it would have to be within a 2-degree orb to be so, but I would like to know, so any confirmaion there would be welcome.

Raindrops

Well, guys, you certainly have opened my eyes to many characteristics about myself that I had never realized were in my natal chart.
Hermetic-- WOW, I never realized this but... loneliness absolutely kills me emotionally.

Nexus7--I have an extremely conscientious nature. I'm a vegetarian because I cant eat meat with a clear conscience, LOL. My boyfriend has joined me on this decision (and we're happy doing this together). As a child, I adopted any animal that was in need of help (this went overboard because I had 16 at once.)

I am very sensitive to my mother's suffering, and she would blame her temper fits on me when I was a child (she has uranus square sun/merc by 1'). It made me ache to see her upset -- and she was always upset =P.

Last year, I realized that everything I was doing was to make them happy. I'm know now: Make myself happy!

I'm VERY gullible towards the opposite sex and to my dad. He would expand on all great reasons I needed to study Egyptian...and I believed him. =P. And at the end of 5 hours a day for 5 years of Egyptian, I only know about 10 words of the language since my dad taught it to me all wrong. =P Not funny. LOL

I am very willfull, but not angry. But, just last year, I discovered that I become ferociously angry when I'm lonely (mars/uranus opposite chiron in the 12th!...square the moon).

Suddenly, it makes sense why my mom always said I acted tramatized as an infant when she left me at the baby sitter. I was so paranoid of being "abandoned".

I've learned so much from my chart! I never could understand the Chiron part of it...but it makes perfect sense...

Last edited:

Raindrops

Oh, so its not a problem with the 11th house, but just an over-emphasis on the 6th house of work.

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
sociable, to Raindrops' friend

Raindrops' friend,

Since your energy is focused in the Sociable houses (houses 5-8), you have a strong need to be sociable and work to "get along" with everybody. As a result, you tend to do things through other people: building up a social interconnection as a way to partner with them to do what you want/need to be done.

Sociably,

Tim

starlink

Re: sociable, to Raindrops' friend

Hello Tim, I actually never heard about the 8th house being a sociable house.
To be sociable, you have to communicate and the 8th house most certainly is not about communication. Sociable houses, 5 (OK, fun etc.) and 11 (fun with others in a club or something) and 3 and 7 I would say. But the 8th....??
I am curious to know where you get this from. To me the 8th house, together with the 4th and 12th, are psychic houses, very inward, not outward and in order to be sociable, I think extrovertism to some extend, would be a great help.
Cheers, Starlink

starlink

Hello Raindrops, a truly exceptional chart indeed. Never saw anything like it.
12th house, yes, that is the house where we find indications for loneliness. Chiron there (I also have it in 12), can show that amongst other things, but no less than three planets ruling your 12th house connects so many factors in your chart to being on your own, as well as that extraordinary 6th house. Rulers of 12th and 6th and 7th being the same: Venus , Mars and Jupiter (modern & traditional) all point to work and loneliness interaction.
On top of that Mercury, your Asc. ruler, also in the house of work.

Then we have Mercury, Saturnus, Pluto, Mars and Jupiter all intercepted!
showing that these energies cannot, or have, great difficulties in expressing themselves. It is called "being stuck" when a planet is intercepted and it describes your circumstances as they were, very well.

There are no oppositions in your chart which does not surprise me. You have not learned to interact normally with others. No oppositions often show that the individual is not aware of the needs of others and thinks that what is OK for them, is automatically also OK for others.

Lucky for you, Mercury is trining your Ascendant so eventually you will be able to "get out" and show yourself to be a very responsable and pleasant young woman. I am very happy for you that you have found a boyfriend and seem to pick up your life in a normal way. I very well understand that being left with a babysitter can give you those fears of being abandoned.
It is never too late to enjoy life however and I hope you get all the chances to do so.

Cheers, Starlink

Raindrops

Starlink--- So I have three planets ruling my 12th house because there are three signs on the cusp of the 12th? I never realized this before.

"Then we have Mercury, Saturnus, Pluto, Mars and Jupiter all intercepted!"

What do you mean intercepted? I am not familiar with this term at all.

Raindrops

Oh, that means that the house holds more than one sign in it.
So planets that are in the intercepted sign become easier to express themselves in later life (I'm assuming around 30 years old?)?

wilsontc

Staff member
sociable, to star

star,

You asked:
I actually never heard about the 8th house being a sociable house...I am curious to know where you get this from

I got this from The Magic Thread by Richard Idemon. He says the first four houses are about ourselves and how things have to do with us. The next four houses are about our reaching out into the world to make connections (that's where "sociable" comes from). And the final four houses go beyond the personal and the sociable and focus on "universal" issues. I have found it an interesting idea and a very helpful way to divide up the chart. While 8th house people may not communicate to everyone...they still need and are very aware of some kind of social tie to everyone (this is the basis of their power).

This idea goes back to the "evolutionary" method of house division, where the 1rst house represents our "beginning state" and the 12th house represents our "final state" and the houses in between are about our evolutionary life journey from the "beginning" to the "end".

Explaining sociably, ;)

Tim