Career possibilities ?

1kewlkid

Im reposting my birth chart because I royally mucked up my last one :). Now all the information is CORRECT, and I posted it using -Equal- Housing system as it can be a bit skewed due to the fact I was born in Scotland which is high in longitude (or so I've read).

Attachments

• rr.jpg
    rr.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 13

JUPITERASC

someone ?

How accurate is your birthtime? I ask this because your MC is at the very last degree of Sagittarius - if your birth time were three or four minutes later, then your MC would be in Capricorn. Career is related to the sign on the MC and also the 10th house.

1kewlkid

Well my birth certificate says 1:00 AM, but there could be deviations I suppose. Im just going by what my birth certificate said.

Whats the significance of the MC in regard to a career?

JUPITERASC

Well my birth certificate says 1:00 AM, but there could be deviations I suppose. Im just going by what my birth certificate said.

Whats the significance of the MC in regard to a career?

Usually the birth certificate gives a time of birth that has been 'rounded up' so for example, you could have been born ten minutes before 1:00 AM or ten minutes after

QUOTE: "The midheaven is one of the four angles. It is indicative of your public persona and descriptive of your skills and the tone of your general interaction with the outer world. The midheaven resonates to Saturn, work, responsibility. One way to assess the type of career to which you are suited is in exploring the qualities of the sign where your midheaven falls. Another way is to determine the ruler of your midheaven sign and examine its condition by sign, house placement and aspect." from http://www.elsaelsa.com/astrology/2011/04/04/the-midheaven-and-career/
also
http://astrology.about.com/od/thebirthchart/a/MidheavenAstro_2.htm

Last edited:

1kewlkid

Well I'm a twin also and my sisters certificate says 12:42 AM (which seems pretty prescise). My mom was always unsure of our time of birth she said my sister was 1:00 and I was 1:18. But always knew we were 18 minutes apart. So I think it should be pretty accurate.

And thanks for your help and your explanation, It helps a lot :)!

JUPITERASC

Well I'm a twin also and my sisters certificate says 12:42 AM (which seems pretty prescise). My mom was always unsure of our time of birth she said my sister was 1:00 and I was 1:18. But always knew we were 18 minutes apart. So I think it should be pretty accurate.

And thanks for your help and your explanation, It helps a lot :)!
that's OK. Interesting that you are a twin, was the birth surgical C-section or natural?

Here's another link with some information relating to career
http://www.astro.com/mtp/mtpt410_e.htm

1kewlkid

The birth was natural.. apparently I just "slid" out and my father had to catch me lol. Guess my sister paved the way.

And thanks for the extra info. Interesting read.