John Frawley is stand up philosofer

janibo

Ok :) , we didn't understand each other..that's why because we are not writing in our native languages :)
We have been discussing this topic in another place too, I just want to find an answer to the outcome of the identical charts.
In the first match the favourite Osasuna will be playing with a red jersey. I will place the team on the ASC and I think that it is going to win. Ok!
But in the other match - the favourite ( Valensia ) will be playing with a white jersey. I would place it on the ASC as a favourite, but according to your color method where the team should be put on??? This is my question.

Attachments

• Osasuna-Granada.jpg
    Osasuna-Granada.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Valencia - Sevilla.jpg
    Valencia - Sevilla.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 31

unimatrix

My prediction: Desc (Darker jerseys) will win or draw because of Dignities. :cool:

P.S.: I will not place a bet because Virgo (Asc) becomes stronger during the game, when Mercury moves into the 7th house.

Last edited:

banefranco

I always use my Light table so according to this ASC is Lighter in any case according to this info I have. Here is not the questin for placement but changing of dignities during the game. That is the sort of risk.
You have houses 1 and 7 that changed signs, you had rulers that changed houses and I just wait to see highlights of the match Mallorca. You also have explanation about two matches in France Lorient - Lille and the same day Caen-
?. But different scores came becouse of changing dignites not becouse of placement. Lile scored goal when its ruler left the 7th house. You cannot do anything. The value fo dignity you have at kick of does not last all the time of the match. I wrote about some sort of stress no matter if it is in positive or negative manner and that is when team can score goal or to get the goal scored. More explanation comes after I see Mallorca. In any case the explanation will be simple. Twente was excluded becouse of one thing - Moon VOC at that match.

banefranco

BTW these days were some critical points between Mercury and Jupiter or when there is Leo at the last degrees at ASC opposite Saturn. So many decisions depended on the time while Ju stay in 9th house (longer-better) etc....But these all situations are next level in prediction. The basic is far described when ASC does not change sign or rulers does not change house. Stil wait for explanation about those Spain matches :)

miquar

Just been looking at the Madrid chart. I've bet on 0-0 at half time, but then early in the second half Venus moves into the 6th, which seems to put Madrid at a disadvantage as they are (I hope) in their white home strip while Barcelona are hopefully in their black away strip.

So I'm thinking of betting on Barcelona as next goal scorers and overall winners at the start of the 2nd half....

banefranco

Miquar,
I have not placed bet on Barcelona even I am fan of Barca.
I use Regiomontanus system not any other. I do not say that any other is bad one but I have indicators in the rule by using regiomontanus specifically for timing of golas which happen exactly two minute or so after aspect is made. So Placidus gave me wrong times e.g.
You see I have a table with about 650 aspect for goals so as you mentioned that happens but you do not know at which match becouse it happens just once I explained aspects for goals in my book and also here at forum. Goals happen only at one match even you have let say 10 identical charts. Amazing as aspect works only once and that energy gone not to happen twice :p

banefranco

Well Atletico-Barcelona. Atletico at ASC ruler Ve stronger in both dignities but in the 7th house. I have to compare more matches to find the value for presence in the enemy house like this it is just testimony whivh produce sometimes win or lose mostly that ruler loses which in the enemy house but that loses under other dignities not like this so it is neccesiary to find value. That was close match. :) In the second half Ve escaped to 6th.

miquar

But Venus is debilitated in 6th anyway isn't it? Meanwhile Mars was stronger in the 11th for most of the match.

Do you only use the house accidental dignities and debilities on your table, or other scores along side this?

Does the ruler of the 1st being in the 7th house possibly undermine the 1st house team? And does the ruler of the 7th being in the first possibly undermine the seventh house team?

miquar

If I've worked it out properly, Barcelona scored within 10 minutes of Mars moving into the 11th, then Atletico scored less than 5 minutes before Venus left the 7th. (regiomantus houses)

banefranco

Ok, now explanation about the choice Osasuna-Granada. It is clear in the chart that the next ruler of lighter team will stay in the 7th house during the match. Even more that is away team in the house of home team, that is weaker team in dignities in the house of stronger team. The risk was about ASC axis change signs and when Jupiter like next ruler enters the 8th house. Those two moments could change the match but fortunatelly not. The ruler of darker team Jupiter was let say better positioned in the 9th house(longer it stayed there) also Jupiter as ruler was stronger than Mercury and when you add that Mercury will stay in the 7th house that was the best choice for predicting and betting. In cases Valencia and Real sociedad both home teams were lighter and represented with the first house and Mercury, Sun before. I wrote that it is not the same which team is ASC team home or guest. In Valencia or Sociedad case both lighter teams were weaker and in the 7th house of away team. The outcomes were in the field if goal happen.
These matches were not Q about color method as you can use mine for sure. these matches showed other the same problem I explained at some earlier posts.
I hope I wrote this clear. Only in the Osasuna match there were two adventages at the same time, weaker away team and in the house of the home team.

banefranco

Miquar, if you really want to predict goals the main aspects are aspects and conjunction rulers to the cusps, POF conjunction and opposition to rulers, Rulers changing houses especially in their own sign, Moon conjunct or opposition rulers, As I have checked, no goals if ruler is combusted or in Rx or Moon Nodes blocks house cusps 1,4,7,10, or if they blocks the cusp where planet ruler change house. But even then calculate 3 times less goals scored, than number of aspects. I think that it is becouse of the absence of the information about all of the matches that play around the world. According to this choose the earliest matches or the latest matches preferably only one match that plays at that time and no influence of the matches that started half an hour earlier or later. Avoid mixes :). That is ideal time for that kind of prediction. How to separate one match that starts at 15:00 in UK and predict the goals, I still do not know.
Anyway predicting goals is a sort of risk yet.
Also when the astrology chart shows the circumstances when matches in the UK starting at 15:00 can be predicted more simple I hope that you will take a role and give the information who is lighter or darker to predict all of the matches at that time. Except mixed parriot's jerseys undetectable. :)

banefranco

Please explain how your system works with regards to the ASC changing signs. What do you mean by controling the chart for 100 minutes? I assume you are referring to a sign of long ascension? What about the MC changing signs? I find the MC, in my method, to be as important as the ASC.
To answer your second question, in my method the question of who is in the first house doesn't arise, but for the game chart alone I would put the home team in the first. I'm not sure about aspects: if the MC is conjunct Mars the IC is opposite. I assume the conjunction would be the more important. If I were researching this I wouldn't pay any attention to which team is which. I would look at the chart just to see which factors were operating. IOW, which tools does the cosmos use to indicate a result. Which team is which can be looked at later.
It would be helpful if you would provide an example, perhaps using a hockey game, for me to see how your method works.
Here is a game to use: NJ at PHL (Philadelphia, PA), 4 Feb, start 13:08, end 15:40, PHL -170. NJ won 6-4. This game was an upset, so the factors in the chart should stand out strongly.

Bob

I found this at the other forum. But deserves answer. You analise the chart from the kick of until the approx end of the game. And pray not to last longer :). That is still also one weak point in prediction. How to be sure when match exactly starts and when exactly ends. What is the problem? Goal scoring in extended time. Or goal scored at the beginnig of the match.That ruins prediction but we can be beware if we know about that possibility. At that moment we have to know for wich team that aspects can score the goal, if it is for winner than, who cares. In the other cases this can also lead to miss.
You have to check three minutes before the match officialy starts to see if there are aspects for goal. Again if there is an aspect for winner to score , who cares. :),
MC when changing signs, I do not have any information about, what means you all have to check if any team scores goal two to maximum three minutes after MC changed sign, aslo check who scored goal ASC or DSC. But when ASC axis changes sign, I have, that is goal at one match under some circumstances but that indicates goal.
I tried with Hockey predictions for any league and it worked. So it would be nice if anyone who is interested in hockey places chart here under same conditions as for soccer. Place easier chart :).

banefranco

I try to respond to any Q, sonner or later. Hope u understand. :).

To Janibo, I am not angry about the Q I am only frustrated if I get the Q what is answered a long long time ago. So only the differences in dignities in both values in the favour of one team give the winner no matter where located and it is for 8 or more points at one side. For both values. There are non astrological methods that can be used when the difference is lower. :). All other differences depends...So try to find next time the simmilar cases but without so much changes and place the charts like you placed already. And ODDS are not values which are important. Who cares :). Well I do make prediction for betting so it is also interesting to predict HALFS. There are also even double chances for that. :).
What is also important? it is wise to find charts where dignities do not go up and down that complicates prediction too much.