venus retro in gemini

DiDi

oh you mean you started a thread like this a while ago
thanks for the link im going to go read it now
:smile:

yep same link
very informative isnt it?

I wasnt concerned about the tranist untill I noticed some co-insidences happening and quite significant ones at that.
That may because its affecting me and those around me due to our natal charts and progressions.

lets see
tranist of venus rx trine my sun & merc & venus stellium... 4th H
square my mars & chiron... 11th & 5th
conjunct my n node... 8th

up to now only thing its done is bring the most significant love ive had into my path one day, but i was still not able to speak about our issue.
so i hope i will during the year.

Last edited:

lilithofeden

What are your views on meeting someone during a venus transit? In this instance, a male friend of mine will be introducing me to his girlfriend on Saturday. I added her on facebook and he really wants us to start hanging out because he said that she wants new friends and he thinks we would get a long. I am open to do this, and in fact I need some friends too so I am excited and hope that things go well, but I am weary about this happening during an RX. Does this transit (It's in my 10th house) have anything to do over friendships?? What are your views on this?

DiDi

apperently anyone met now is "deemed to be destined to do so"
I would meet with her for sure
Its getting into romance/love relationships that is not recomended during this time.
Bit like signing papers during a mercury rx

lilithofeden

Wow! I love hearing these stories! I've had a lot of weird people pop back into my life too. (they aren't weird.. the circumstance is weird. my apologies.) I have talked to this male friend of mine more in the last week and a half than I have in the last 2 years!! We used to hang out almost every day in high school with a group of us and I'm going downtown with my boyfriend to meet up with him and his girlfriend at a spiritual event. Should be fun! Wonder whom I may bump into...

Keep updating!

DiDi

Im loving these storys to

Im of to a spiritual event tomorrow also lol
Havent been in 12 years, but felt like seeing whats around
I hope its a matter of whos around :tongue:

poyi

Premium Member
I wonder people that we met, started relationship during Venus Rx when the planet goes direct in August what would happen then??

StillOne

I find it interesting that for the first time since 2004 and it won't happen again until 2117, that Venus will transit between the Sun and Earth so one can view the transit. It's happening on June 5th or 6th 2012 depending on your location. Also, interesting Venus is Rx on top of that.

I'm wondering if people will get an internal (Rx) sensation of Love and Beauty? More peace and harmony? I hope so...

I wonder if this type of transit has any particular effects in the way an eclipse may have?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transit_of_venus
http://transitofvenus.org/

I just started a thread on it here:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50723

StillOne

Found out another ex is getting married. Ran into someone today that I had a relationship with... Jeez, make it stop! Lol

Looks like the retrograde period ends June 28th...?

T

Teb

I had an ex from 1986 contact me! I loved him so much back then and he cheated on me and I think I died when I found out. I had to log in to see what this was all about. I will be back with more details.

26Degree

Phew, Venus finally goes direct again. To me this Venus Rx felt kind of like a Mercury Rx, with electronic goods and communication gone haywire and not to mention having to re-do stuff over and over again. Wonder if the retro took place in Mercury-ruled Gemini had anything to do with it.

StillOne

I think the end of this Rx Venus period coupled with the Uranus Pluto square made it unusually intense...? Just seems the energies were there for all kinds of situations and feelings to manifest... :w00t:

lilithofeden

I didn't run in to any ex boyfriends of mine, but I did meet up with a male friend from high school though! It was a spiritual event. My partner and my friend's girlfriend came. It was lots of fun and felt good to catch up with him. I wouldn't say we were "good" friends in the sense that someone might consider the term "best" friends, but I highly respect and care for him. We have interesting conversations about all sorts of stuff and we are always learning from each other. His girlfriend was really nice too. :)

My BIL's (sisters fiance's) cousin was kicked out of his apartment he shared with his girlfriend (They have been together for years) during the retrograde and so he was living at their house (They are my neighbour). So he was there for a few weeks and then as I predicted, moved back in with his girlfriend.

Well.. this transit was also said to surface hidden information. There was a lot of information hidden in my relationship that came up. Lots of near break ups... but we are still together. And of course, the day Venus went direct I was surprised with a beautiful bouquet of roses. :)

The transit is in my 10th house. I'm not ready to get a job right now because I'm in College and stay home with my son during the day, but I've had an offer to work from home and a friend of mine mentioned going for the certification testing on astrologers alliance website. The work from home job was more about marketing and making residual income from the people you sell to, not really my thing. I'm a horrible sales person. Astrology I can do! Even just for fun. Other than that, I haven't noticed anything with my career yet. Although there is a lot going on in my 10th house, Saturn is in my second house. I feel like once it leaves I might get a surge of energy forcing me into the work field.

So anyone else care to share their experience during the transit?

Last edited: