Will anything happen between us?

akp124

So, I know it is too early for me to tell if anything will happen between this guy and me. And I know, that from experience, nothing will happen, but I just wanted to ask.

I didn't put it in the horary sub forum because I do not have an interpretation for it right now.

There is nothing in his mannerism that tells me that he likes me, but I just want to have fun with this chart and asked the question.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_11_will_anything_happen.11193.53541.jpg
    astro_2gw_11_will_anything_happen.11193.53541.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 17

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

With the SN in his signifying house (7th whole sign house under Gemini), according to the alternative horary approach I follow, this is a strong - indication.
Other indications:
-querent = 1st house = Jupiter
-quesited = 7th house = Mercury
-Mercury flows toward Jupiter = + testimony
-querent's co-significator Moon flows away from Mercury = - testimony
-querent is posited in quesited's 12th house = - testimony

Testimonies seem largely negative at this time (but things could change after a couple of months or so)

akp124

Thank you dr.farr.

I see from the conversations I had with him these past couple of days, he probably just looking for someone to hook up with. That's too bad because I'm not like that. lol

This is the first chart that I've gotten the 1st and 7th house right. I was looking at it last night while I was reading a book I bought about astrology.

THrough my experience, things don't change lol But thank you for being optimistic.

Edit: I see that both our co-significators (sun and moon) trine. But that probably has nothing to add since they trine with Pluto.

Last edited: