Birth Stats of Most Famous Personalities

Emsi

Link in this web where you can access to birth stats of most Famous personalities.

Claire19

Can anyone find the chart of a prominent person whose birth time is known to be accurate, that does not have 10th house influences??

I would like to see that.

Sag Moon

There are a few places which one can get AA rated Charting info for the famous.

One is Lois Roddens site the other is Astrotheme .You can do a search for them.

You will find what you need using them and there are plenty of famous people not aving planets in the 10th.What kind of fame must be asked about also as a murderer is famoius.

tsquare

Can anyone find the chart of a prominent person whose birth time is known to be accurate, that does not have 10th house influences??

You could try Mick Jagger....
I believe he has absolutely nothing in the 10thH......maybe some asteroids...no idea...but planets I believe not.

I know he has quite the stellum in the third I believe...opposite the MH....and some aspects to the MH from near the asc...I think the asc is sextile the MH as well......that may say something itself..not sure..I am fairly sure his birth time is well known, and he is quite famous...as well as infamous....HIs chart should be all over the net.(laugh) I have read quite a few interpretations of his chart...found them interesting....

hmm..I just found this chart.
http://www.astrolmass.com/famous/jaggermcht.htm

this chart is different then the one that I have..mine shows him with saturn conj. asc...moon in 12thH...NOT11h./....hmmmm....IWonder which chart is right?? nevermidnd....I'l post it anywqy though.

TSQAURE

aquarius7000

Here are a couple, I found on my database:

Johan Bach
Jimi Hendrix
Henry Ford
Madonna
Ingrid Bergmann
Charlie Chaplin
Gary Cooper
Greta Garbo
Swami Vivekananda

However, with most of them you will find either planets (mostly Sun/Jup/Ura, I think) around the Asc (12th/1st house); or 'constellations' in Aquarius/Leo, even Cap; or a strong Ura (well-aspected; on or around the Asc); even a well-aspected Sun; most placements above the horizon would also 'help' fall in the public eye. Maybe there are a couple of constellations I missed, but the ones pointed out seem to make sense.

:cool:aquarius7000

Sag Moon

Gauquelin Sectors
Might wish to study the sectors directly preceding the angles as for there being powerful influences n the chart also.

It seems that when planets are found in those area's they will have significant power in the life of the person.

the area right before the ascendant I have always found to be of the most important.

Xiretsa

I found this:

James Dean
Birthday: February 8, 1931
Birth Place: Marion, Indiana, USA
Birth time: 9:09 pm
Sun Sign: Aquarius
Moon Sign: Scorpio
Ascendant Sign: Libra
Shares birthday with: none known

Close to my boyfriend!:D, who was born February 9 1991, in Marion Too!

Psychotik

Claire19 said:

julia roberts i believe. she has a very defined trhird house and not much tenth

tsquare

Originally Posted by Claire19

Try Mick Jagger as well.

Laudry

Claire19 said:

Hi - I thought of Dick Cheney. He has no planets in his 10th, whether the chart is done with Placidean or Equal House cusps. I can't vouch for any other methods.

Here's a link to one place you can find his chart:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/natal-charts/dick-cheney.php

-Laudry