Is This The Year for my Stellar Return?

Charm

I am wondering about love, marriage, and pregnancy. I am also graduating med school. Ok. So I see Venus and Juno in a very tight conjunction, which leads me to believe that this would be the year of marriage. I have a Capricorn stellium in the 8th house. Moon is in the 8th house (pregnancy). But this is truly a year of major transformations with me graduating school. I will also be concetrating on taking my medical boards and graduating med school (mercury in 9th house and chiron in 9th house). Mercury is ruling the chart and is in house 9 conjunct Vesta. I wonder about Saturn in 4th trining aeverything in House 8. Is that also my desire for a stable home? Anyways. Rulers of 6th (Mars and Pluto) are squaring off in houses 2 and 8. Anyways, It would be a nice birthday and graduation gift for an interpretation, here.

Attachments

• Charms Solar Return.gif
    Charms Solar Return.gif
    31.5 KB · Views: 42

joannski3

Charm,

how *charming* that you are a medical student (i take it you are studying western medicine? or are you at the school in AZ for homeopathic medicine?) Its quite nice to see DR's with open minds now. I was happy once visiting a therapist to see that she had astrology books on the shelf, it was before i studied myself but was always a believer, so i stayed for counseling- while i was in college of course.

Anyhow, i have a bad habit of posting impulsively, but although I am not done yet, i am assuming this is a planned pregnancy? if so, which is what I assumed bc of the nature of the question, i took a look at your transit report for the year, I am not as good with the SR chart, but will pull out my books and see.. with my Scorpio so strong in my chart i move so slowly bc i study study study.... anyway, i was excited so far to see some contacts in your Transit Ceres and Juno with your natal moon in fertile Leo, so I'll share what I have so far, then will take a look at your progressions and proofread to see if i missed anything. yes, am excited about my solar fire, its cool to pull up these reports bc it just lists transits, you can pick inner planets, outers, asteroids, you name it. i guess its cheating i can't draw a chart by hand, but i have no patience. as you can see from my posts i don't have the patience to read the whole thread i just butt in like a rude little kid that can't wait to raise my hand first, but i get so excited when i see stuff i have no self control.

OK about you, and i'll keep working and posting on this as nobody else has seen it, but you mentioned the moon was VOC when you asked the question, hopefully someone will see this and give me some feedback, but i'm not done yet-

First think I checked was Transits to your moon involving Ceres, Juno, and any outers, especially Jupiter or Uranus. Uranus to moon traditionally indicates surprises, but I am checking Jupiter bc it looks like you WANT to get pregnant or have a child

Well, I started the transits for Jan 1, 2008 and ran them for a year since you were wondering about THIS year.

There were no outer planets making contacts to your natal moon by transit, except jupiter which is a good indication as I believe moon in Leo WANTS children, Jupiter was inconjunct your moon (and all of these dates are exact) on Jan 26, 2008 in house 2. I don't know about this being pregnancy, but you look for at least 3 clues when asking for a prediction, so I'm listing any indications.

I think Jupiter inconjunct the moon would show some sort of test of the heart, maybe a loss of some kind, but emotionally benefiting from this. Jupiter at that time was also in your natal stellium, so you are also benefiting from having Jupiter conjunct:
1)SUN- exact 3 times: March 8, July 13 (Jupiter is Rx), Nov 1
-Jupiter on your sun is a good indication if you are looking for marriage, just be sure if you decide to marry, i would not do it in the summer months of june-july becasue Juno AND Jupiter are retrograde. Basically, this transit is supposed to indicate success, perhaps also reaping the rewards of some kind of venture you started 12 years ago when Jupiter was last on the sun.

2)T-Jupiter conjunct Mercury: Feb 23, Aug 2, Oct 13. You could benefit from a contract during these transits, which could indeed be a marriage contract- whatever you decide to do, you will have the mental capacity to make the right decision for yourself, can also mean travelling, or because in the 2nd house you may benefit from a business venture?

3) T-JU conj. Mars Jan 8 which is the good fortune, drive and energy, ambition to achieve your goals and achieving success. Also fortunate for work, if you have the time to participate in any sporting teams for extra-curricular activities, you would probably be on the winning team. If Brett Favre had this aspect when playing in the playoffs, perhaps he could of taken the Packers to the Superbowl...Same goes for the Patriots

However, with Jupiter transits, expansion is always the key word, so you have to be careful about keeping everythign in moderation. maybe the expansion could be literal? maybe your *belly* expands with a *baby*?

Natal moon IS touched by Ceres and Juno this year-

T Ceres is Conjunct Moon in September 2008
T Ceres is also conjunct Jupiter in March- another great indication of pregnancy.
Ceres is sextile moon in April, which is an *opportunity*
T Ceres makes a Trine to your natal sun Feb 16, 2008
T Ceres makes an oppostion to your sun in July

By Transit, Ceres seems to be quite active this year

As for Juno

T Juno Trine Moon in January
T Juno Quincunx natal Jup Feb 17, and Jupiter IS in your natal 7th

I might add, you are probably going to be lucky in love and life this year as T jupiter trines natal jupiter 3 times this year- April 12, June 4, nov 26. However, if you have a partner in mind, i would have to see his chart because although there is opportunity here, you need to have Saturn and 7th house connections for a lasting relationship.

T Uranus also hits you with some fortunate opportunities this year when it sextiles your sun Feb 7 (date of Eclipse...hmmm). this isn't as major as other UR transits, but still fortunate opportunites,

and T Uranus will make 3 hits and sextile your natal Jupiter in the 7th, April 2008, August 2008, and the other in 2009 but i didn't pull up the transit report long enough to see the 3rd hit, but it might be good to check your progressed moon when you experience the jupiter transits being he is in your 7th house to try and get the timing right of events that occur.

When T Uranus sextiles Jupiter, Uranus will be transiting your 4th house, which rules the mother, AND-
---Also, in case i didn't mention already, when Ceres sextiles Jupiter July 30, 2008, she will be in Cancer, could indicate motherhood... i'm thinking your instincts about your SR are correct... Ceres makes another square to your Jupiter, EXACT on Oct 10 in Leo, who likes children

T Saturn trines your 7th house Jupiter 3 times, once in december, and twice next year, so possibly you will have a pregnancy before the marriage?

I looked at Transits to natal Juno, and i found:

T UR trine Juno from 4th - maybe an unexpected partnership b/c of motherhood? or happening faster bc of motherhood i should say

T JUP presents 3 opportunites to natal Juno this year, starting in March, then June, then November This is a fortunate indication that you may find yourself in a marriage, especially because at the same time, Saturn will be sextiling as i describe below:

***Remember about Juno being Rx from April 18- Aug 8 so I would STRONGLY ADVISE against getting married during this time***

Saturn also makes 3 hits sextiling your natal Juno, first in November 2008 then two other times after the new year, Saturn by transit in your 10th, so you may be trying to get married, perhaps for *status*, or at least a *serious attempt* at getting into a serious relationship. The sextile indicates that you will probably be presented with this opportunity and may have it if you want it.

Looked to the transits to Natal Ceres this year and you do have T Ceres trine natal Ceres April 17, then sextiles in september, but I think that Ceres being contacted by the outer planets hold more weight such as jupiter or Uranus.

I'm now taking a look at your progressions, starting from Jan 2008 and for a 2 year period. Although the transits will add credence to what is shown in progressions, i tend to feel that progressions will hold more weight for major changes because they move slower and especially when hit outer planets by progression hit your personal planets, these are once in a lifetime opportunities which of course will be more significant. will post those when i'm done, but the transits look positive as far as marriage and children.

when i finish looking at your progressions, i'm going to check out your "natal promise" because in the end, you won't get married or have children unless its promised in your chart, but this is backwards, i should have looked first at your promise.

just wanted to post a little bit so you could read some good news, i know you have been waiting patiently, and maybe someone else can see something i didn't, or correct me if i was wrong about something.

So far i think it looks good- are you in a serious relationship right now??

J

joannski3

OK,

honestly, the only progression I saw for the next two years involving marriage/pregnancy was your progressed moon in house 11 conjunct ceres exact August 16 2008, your transits said a lot more to me.

So looking at your natal promise, i'm going to refer to Carol Rushman's technique in her book, "the art of predictive astrology" to see if pregnancy or marriage is actually PROMISED in your natal chart-

Carol says the sun will describe men in a woman's life and the moon will describe women in a man's life. Her method is to check how many aspects the sun makes in the woman's chart before leaving its sign. I think thought that jupiter in your 7th house is a strong indicator that you will get married, even if its not this year. Jupiter is optimistic, hopeful, you can be less discriminationg because of your optimism in relationships and more inclined to be impulsive, jumping into a marriage or serious relationship....HOWEVER, Jupiter is also retrograde in your chart, conjunct the DC, so marriage prospects may be as likely as someone with Jupiter direct in their chart-- i have a book on retrograde planets I haven't read yet, but i'm going to dig it out. I was thinking that with Jupiter Rx, what is promised is not always delivered, so i'm thinking this could mean some close calls?

the other part of your chart giving problems with marriage is that you have capricorn connected with the 7th house, via aspects- which isn't so bad as having capricorn on the 7th house cusp. But with your Capricorn planets making aspects, particularlly your Cap sun trining the DC, you may be inclined to find fault with potential partners... is this true for you? Because this could indeed work with a natal JU Rx against getting into a long term relationship- being actually more picky now that i look a little more closely. that's why i have to dig out my Rx book and maybe someone else would be able to interpret the natal JU Rx on cusp 7.

the good news is that I do not really think divorce is likely for you if you do wind up getting married (and I think you will although I can't promise when) and the reason I don't think divorce is promised in your chart is bc the you ASC-DSC are fixed, 17 deg scorpio and 17 deg Taurus. I have the same axis, people like us tend to literally stay "till death do us part" bc we are fixed, stubborn, and have a very difficult time letting go.

Capricorn aspecting your DSC doesn't mean you won't get commited, but you may tend to find yourself falling for unavailable men, or find reasons why a relationship won't work with someone you are with no matter how great the person is, and this is because of a fear of being disappointed or hurt. This is mostly true for people when they have Cap on the 7th house cusp, but I would think that on a lesser scale, you still have that fear of being let down having the Cap Sun trine your DSC EXACT- off by only 10'

Natal Promise by the way is the potential of certain events to occur or not to occur in life. For example, if extreme wealth or luck isn't indicated in your natal chart, you might win a little bit here and there if you go gambling or get lottery tickets, but you'll never get super rich, IF its not promised to you in your chart. you can't win the lottery if the potential isn't there

So lets go step by step and look at some of the classic indicators of marriage potential in your chart and see what we find:

- Aspects to and from the sun in a woman's chart (or to and from the moon in a man's chart)
-Applying aspects from the ruler of the 7th house
-Planets in the 7th house and their aspects
-An interception in the 7th house indicates multiple marriages (you don't have an interception there, its just an extra tidbit FYI)
- Also, check the relationship between the rulers of the 1st and 7th houses either natally or by progression

The first step, aspects from the sun isn't 100% accurate, but its a pretty good guideline. for the woman, you look at the applying aspects her natal Sun makes before it leaves a sign- meaning of course the slower planets bc we're looking at the aspects the SUN makes- so that's MA, JU, SA, UR NE, PL. This doesn't mean how many OPPORTUNITIES you may get, you might have 6 or 7 marriage proposals or more, this is supposed to determine how many actually lead to a marriage.
-moon can apply to sun, this can also mean a potential marriage
-when MER and VE apply to sun usually indicate close alliances not necessarily leading to the altar, work in bringing up opportunities for marriage, but not necessarily the actual marriage.
-sometimes if the sun(or moon in a man's chart) apply to the nodes, it can indicate a karmic tie.
- the stronger aspects will be expressed first. so for example your sun may make a trine to neptune and then a sextile to pluto and a conjunction to saturn before leaving the sign. this indicates 3 potential marriages, and your first partner will be a saturn type, then the neptune guy, and lastly pluto because the conjunction is stronger than the trine, trine stronger than the sextile. Make sense? sorry for writing so much, but its kind of fun and I wanted to explain the method Ms. Rushman uses because then you can also try it when looking at charts of people you know and see if it works.

So lets look at your Sun, 16 deg 57' Capricorn, and before entering AQU, makes one major applying aspect, a trine to Jupiter. the sun also recieves a trine from the moon, which could indicate an opportunity, and squares the nodes when gets to to the 28th deg of Cap, right before leaving the sign which may also indicate a major relationship w/a karmic tie.

This one trine the sun applies to JU goes with what i said earlier about having a fixed sign on the DSC in staying with a partner and not divorcing. So I think you will get married to one person, the other aspects the sun makes are separating the quincunx saturn, square pluto, conjunct merc. so those can all indicate boyfriends, but your partner will likely have the jupiter traits.

last thing to analyze is relationship if any between your 1st and 7th house rulers, natally and or by progression. Venus rules your 7th house (Taurus) and Pluto is the ruler of your Scorp. Asc. Pluto is in Libra, but Venus doesn't have any kind of relationship with Pluto. right now by progression, Pluto and venus are unaspected in the progressed chart, and progressed PL and VE aren't aspecting natal PL VE, but that doesn't really matter i don't think because i believe the other indicators i mentioned show you will be promised one marriage and several relationships. i just don't know that marriage is in the stars for you this year, it looks like to me a pregnancy is more likey right now than a marriage!

however, if you have a boyfriend in mind, i could look at his progressions and see if he is looking for marriage, i see that you are esp. with the saturn transits i mentioned to you in the other post.

On having children- this is trickier now with birth control, so this shows the potential for how many children you could have, but not necessarily the amount you ELECT to have. Your fifth house is in pisces, so the ruler is neptune. Neptune is placed at 14 deg Sag in 1st house and is applying a trine from Saturn and a sextile to Pluto. Sometimes a planet in the fifth will describe your child, and having Venus there, you might have a girl. Other astrologers would say that because you have one child in the fifth, you'll have one. Maybe you'll have 3, the 2 applying aspects with Neptune and your Venus placement.

Either way, even if its not this year, i'm pretty sure you will get married once and elect to have a family. Maybe someone with more experience in return charts could explain your return better, but i think you've got a good chance this year if you are seeing someone at the moment. The opportunities at least are presenting themselves...

J

Charm

Thank you sooooo much!!! I really appreicate the time and effort you have taken. I have had many boyfriends/flings, but no serious relationship. I feel too that the pregnancy will hasten the marriage, which is fine by me. I don't have a serious relationship right now. I was seeing someone but he moved away. I always wondered if we could have more (his BD is 1/6/76 Mandeville, Jamaica, time unknown). It would be nice if you could check anything on that relationship.

However, I never knew about the capricorn aspects affecting the descendant. I have never had a serious relationship because the person I usually was with was unavailable. I was told that the uranus trine venus was responsible for this. But it has been very painful as I am a super duper lover (venus in pisces and pisces on house 5). I already have a daughter and she is an aquarius!!! Funny that I have aquarius on house 4! But I have always wanted 3 children.

As far as the rewards for hard work over the past 12 years, It has taken me nearly 12 years to finish naturopathic medical school (7 years undergraduate + 4 years of med school). I am graduating July 2008.

Thank you very much Joann. If you can look at the guy I was interested in (1/6/76) I would really appreciate it. But if it doesn't work out with him I know there is someone out there for me!!!

Thanks Again

Charm

joannski3

Charm said:
Thank you sooooo much!!! I really appreicate the time and effort you have taken.
no problem, I wish I could have told you more
Charm said:
I feel too that the pregnancy will hasten the marriage,
i was confused by this also, kept thinking 'cart before the horse', you could also post this in the horary section and mention we had already looked by transit/progression, but i'm not good at horary. the others are.
Charm said:
I always wondered if we could have more (his BD is 1/6/76 Mandeville, Jamaica, time unknown). It would be nice if you could check anything on that relationship.
i'll have a look, but once again, post this in the relationship section. i'll probably use the noon birthtime, but for men, i like to see how progressed/transit saturn is relating to their MC or 7th house- you can understand why, no? but i can see if you are compatible. sometimes another method you can employ that works well when you don't know birthtime is using the sunrise time, in other words the sun sign as the ASC. i've seen this work well before.
Charm said:
However, I never knew about the capricorn aspects affecting the descendant. I have never had a serious relationship because the person I usually was with was unavailable.
you see? what did i tell you about Capricorn aspecting the DESC? this is also your Jupiter Rx.... wow, as an astrology *student* its really cool when you get stuff right, ESPECIALLY:
Charm said:
I already have a daughter and she is an aquarius!!! Funny that I have aquarius on house 4! But I have always wanted 3 children.
This is what I said about Venus in house 5, describing your daughter- and i guess the two other aspects i saw could be the other two kids you could potentially have...
Charm said:
As far as the rewards for hard work over the past 12 years, It has taken me nearly 12 years to finish naturopathic medical school (7 years undergraduate + 4 years of med school). I am graduating July 2008.
congratulations on all the hard work! i live in LV so i'll be checking in if you get a practice in the southwest. i frequent dog shows in AZ with my maltese
Charm said:
Thank you very much Joann. If you can look at the guy I was interested in (1/6/76) I would really appreciate it. But if it doesn't work out with him I know there is someone out there for me!!!

your welcome very much. am working tonight and practicing an horary question first but i'll try to look at it this weekend, or this afternoon if i get a chance, k?

J

Charm

I was looking at all the 8th house concerning birth and resources, but I was not expecting death. Well a person who was like a father to me died in February. It is also funny that the stellium in my SR house 8 is in Cap because he was a Cap. So that has been devastating. So my SR has been pretty accurate so far.

Charm