Chee Ming

This is about Schapelle Corby, the Australian lady
who is now incarcerated in Bali for allegedly
smuggling marijuana last year. Her case has
attracted international interest, and is currently
on appeal.

Many people think that she is innocent and was
framed by baggage handlers or drug syndicates
at the airport in Sydney from which she departed.

Here's her details for anyone who might care
to analyse them :

Name : Schapelle Corby
Born on July 10, 1977 at 11.53 am, Brisbane
(27 deg. 30 min. South, 153 deg, 00 min East).

Departed Brisbane Airport, Flight QF501,
at 6.00 am, October 8, 2004
(27 deg. 23 min. South, 153 deg. 7 min. East)

Arrived Kingsford-Smith Airport, Sydney at 7.30 am.
(33 deg. 57 min. South, 151 deg. 11 min East)
Departed on Flight AO 7829, at 10.15 am

Arrested at 2.30 pm, Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar, Bali,
(8 deg. 45 min. South, 115 deg. 10min. East ) on October 8,

Court verdict on May 27, 2005 at 10.40 am, Denpasar, Bali.
(8 deg. 40 min. South, 115 deg. 14 min. East)

C

Chee Ming

Flight Times, New Birth Time

I've edited my post above to add in her flight times
on that day, if they are of any significance. I am very
new to astrology, so I am not sure if this is important.

Her birth time has also been amended, according to
this link I've just found :

http://www.astrologynsw.com.au/profile.htm

Re: Flight Times, New Birth Time

I am really surprised that noone has looked at this chart and information yet, and given any verdicts. This lady is still sitting in prison, and if she has indeed been set up i think her charts would tell the story.
Its a pity we cant find out where Chee Ming, got this information data from but it will be interesting to find out.
I will be back with the charts in a little while

EDIT: I may check out the times and whatnot first, make sure the data is right.

Last edited:

lexia523

this would be a very good chart to do as im australian we get news about this often and her sister has even gotten into the act they have written books and fed of this situation both in socialness and money.
ive read heeps about this situation and look it does just make u shake ur head in disbelief in the balls ups in the first place. like i think the sydney cameras were down at the time of her departure as well.
could a transit of her natal give some clue or a electrical astrology?

Im working on the charts.....looking at the event charts....it will take a little bit....i work and have a son, so its a matter of getting the time to really look....
from what i see already, i reckon she was involved, although i always have thought she was innocent. I am no expert, but will be back to see what you guys think of the charts in a couple of days.

Cheers
L2J

lexia523

hey.. L2J cool .. go easy on the looking it up, take care of your family first.. we have time,, it would be interesting to get some thoughts and ideas on the matter from people here about this. xx

Claire19

Having looked at Corby's charts in the past I am convinced she was dealing in drugs and had been to Bali many times. She may have taken the fall for her brother when she was caught but she has been a courier many times. THe whole family is in on the drug trade and to say she was set up is just ludicrous when you know the facts.

She often has day leave and obviously bribing the officials in one way or another. That her sister lives there in Bali is also significant. They were supplying other westerners with high grade hydroponic marijuana that they cant get on the streets. This can be grown anywhere. The amount of marijuana hidden in her bogey board could have given her a death sentence and she was lucky......allegedly.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi folks: I'm just wondering where the birth data for Schappelle has come from. Do we know if it is accurate?
No point using it if it's just a *guessed time*,

Cheers, Lillyjgc

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi: I just noticed Chee Ming no longer appears on the memberslist, so I guess we can't ask her where the birth time was obtained.
I think its a good idea to double check the data for times of events etc...Did the info come from a newspaper? or a police report? or is it hearsay from a magazine or whatever.
Chee Ming: ....*if you are out there.....*
cheers, lillyjgc

Kingsley

Hello Looking to Jupiter, I think your last name had the letters LG (life is good perhaps) If that is you, good to hear from you LtJ

kingsley

Claire19

lexia523 said:
this would be a very good chart to do as im australian we get news about this often and her sister has even gotten into the act they have written books and fed of this situation both in socialness and money.
ive read heeps about this situation and look it does just make u shake ur head in disbelief in the balls ups in the first place. like i think the sydney cameras were down at the time of her departure as well.
could a transit of her natal give some clue or a electrical astrology?
I am almost certain she has Libra rising and is a Cancerian. It is my contention that her father was heavily involved. He is gone now so....
THe family has made a lot of money suing the media etc. The cameras at the domestic terminal have not much bearing on the subject as they dont check for drugs going out of the country, why would they? That is the responsibility of the country of arrival. There was so much marijuana in her bogey board that she could not have been unaware of it. It was around 10lbs in weight. That her sister resides in Bali along with her Balinese husband is significant. He made a comment that it is a medicinal plant and they call it the godplant.

I agree that 20 years in that Balinese prison is a harsh sentence and the public sympathy for her is in large part because she is young and attractive. How many others have met the same fate with no media coverage???

Claire19

Looking to Jupiter said:
Im working on the charts.....looking at the event charts....it will take a little bit....i work and have a son, so its a matter of getting the time to really look....
from what i see already, i reckon she was involved, although i always have thought she was innocent. I am no expert, but will be back to see what you guys think of the charts in a couple of days.

Cheers

L2J

I cant understand how anyone would think she were innocent especially once the facts are known. Three siblings are in jail for drugs and other offences, her sister and her husband reside in Bali. Her father was growing hydroponic marijuana according to his co horts. Schapelle had no career or job but was a part time beauty student?????

A pretty face can fool some of the people some of the time. I agree that she was not the only one involved but she was carrying the stuff and a huge amount at that. Got away with it often but got too confident and took too many risks the time she was caught. She has taken the fall for the family and they have to live with that.

She has ruined her life and wont have a family of her own as she will be late forties when released if she survives that long.

Claire19 said:
I cant understand how anyone would think she were innocent especially once the facts are known. Three siblings are in jail for drugs and other offences, her sister and her husband reside in Bali. Her father was growing hydroponic marijuana according to his co horts. Schapelle had no career or job but was a part time beauty student?????

A pretty face can fool some of the people some of the time. I agree that she was not the only one involved but she was carrying the stuff and a huge amount at that. Got away with it often but got too confident and took too many risks the time she was caught. She has taken the fall for the family and they have to live with that.

She has ruined her life and wont have a family of her own as she will be late forties when released if she survives that long.

i guess i find it hard to think that someone could be so stupid....thats why i first thought she was innocent..the recent news suggests to me, her dropkick family have a lot to do with it......i feel sorry for her though. must be ****** over there.....

Claire19

Yes, money and greed for it can overcome caution and as they have always got away with it supposedly, before, they took the gamble and lost. She did, at least. The family are a lot of dropkicks and I wont comment on her father as he has gone. Enough said. I am very sorry for her in one way and dont know how she will survive. Having family nearby is a comfort no doubt.