What home business will I be successful in?

SagiCap

This chart is mostly asked in the style of an "advice chart."

I've wanted to start a home business for years now and have had so many varied and creative ideas that I could not pinpoint one. I was a business owner some years ago for for 6 years and I loved it -but it wasn't a "home" business, it was in a major city and it wasn't a small at all. I want to get back to that, instead of my nowhere-dead-end job. I know I can be successful with my experience, but I want to know what type of business would I be successful in now?

I've asked, "What home business can I start that I'll be successful in?" In reading the chart, Saturn Rx in my 6th of daily routine/work scares me and it's in opp to my Signifactor Venus in 9th, though I'm in triplicity and conjunction with POF.

I've looked up the 10th house but it's Saturn, and I'm not too aware of good business that are Saturn Retro malefic-based. :( The retro makes it odd as well. I'm not sure how to read it, maybe it's a throwback to a job I did in my past - or maybe due to the opposition w/my signifactor Venus, it's a "NO DON'T DO IT"? I'm hoping its something I have experience in. Ruler of home, Luna, is in my everyday work/routine house, so this seems fitting, but she's not happy in Scorpio. At least she's Succeedent. My 9th House Venus is in Capricorn and I see this as a place of publishing, philosophy, perhaps something to do with culture, vision, higher education, but I don't see a clear-cut home business idea jumping out at me.

The person that helps me get on track will get some freebies from this new venture if it pans out. :)

Any ideas?

what_home_bix_can_i_start_that_will_makemeSUCC-1.gif

Last edited:

Spicadilly

I don 't have much experience in advice chart but really curious about them so let's watch this chart and let us know how it progresses Sagi :smile:.

I think you will change your mind or there will be delays/slow progress to know the answer or it is about going back to your previous business. MC at the end of a sign, ruler retro. Moon at the very beginning of a sign, lots has to happened but she won't make many aspect as well. can we count that once Saturn turns direct in June I think, it will square you with MR again? if so, you could get a confirmation then. I love that Pof is applying to Venus so perhaps you need to think of 9th house matters for this to begin with? Moon likes Mars but Mars is also on an ending degree and combust, you can't see that goal clearly.

Saturn business could be property, structures, authority, older people working for businesses. Venus h9 MR with Sat maybe it has an international flavor or services foreigners. If we take the second job as Aquarius then technology, charities, friends Sat with Venus internet relationships? Sagi maybe you can create another Facebook :tongue:.

SagiCap

I don 't have much experience in advice chart but really curious about them so let's watch this chart and let us know how it progresses Sagi :smile:.

I think you will change your mind or there will be delays/slow progress to know the answer or it is about going back to your previous business. MC at the end of a sign, ruler retro. Moon at the very beginning of a sign, lots has to happened but she won't make many aspect as well. can we count that once Saturn turns direct in June I think, it will square you with MR again? if so, you could get a confirmation then. I love that Pof is applying to Venus so perhaps you need to think of 9th house matters for this to begin with? Moon likes Mars but Mars is also on an ending degree and combust, you can't see that goal clearly.

Saturn business could be property, structures, authority, older people working for businesses. Venus h9 MR with Sat maybe it has an international flavor or services foreigners. If we take the second job as Aquarius then technology, charities, friends Sat with Venus internet relationships? Sagi maybe you can create another Facebook :tongue:.

Thanks so much for looking, Spicadilly. This is great info I didn't notice here. The Internet-Aqua connection especially. That really interests me. I have to marinate on this much more. I think it's a difficult chart for some reason. :(

dr. farr

Spicadilly's delineation is excellent and the indications given merit your serious consideration.

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

For me, I like to use Lots/Parts in delineating these types of questions:

Here I would use the Lot of Success (asc+jupiter-Part of Fortune)

-the LOS is @ 7Leo
-notice it is in the 4th (whole sign) house: strong testimony that a HOME based (4th house based) business will likely be successful!
-Jupiter is nearly exactly trine to the LOS = + testimony for potential success
-Saturn-dispositor of the Part of Fortune (and also of the 10th house and also of Venus = you!) retrogrades ("flows") back toward the LOS = + testimony for potential success (also auspicious is that you, Taurus = Venus, are conjunct the POF and you-Venus-and Saturn are in mutual reception)
-LOS significator, the Sun, is disposited by Jupiter in the 11th whole sign house of friends and the Good Spirit: indication here is that friends will likely be of much benefit to you in this home-based business endeavor, and this hints that friends might play a significant role in this business, or in helping this business in some way
-the LOS is also longitudinally conjunct the North Ascellus (Ascellus borealis), the constructive of the 2 ascelli stars (the South Ascellus is a very difficult star and gives quite different influences than the North Ascellus)
The North Ascellus in general indicates patience, courage and beneficence, and these qualities are therefore indicated here, on your part, to make the business succeed.

-now what type of business is indicated? Read all about the affinities of Leo and of the Sun and you will have your answer!

Last edited:

SagiCap

So sorry. Nothing has happened but I plan to make it happen after I get packed, moved and settled... I've been going through rough transits lately too to top it all off. I don't feel focused and there's not enough time in the day to begin anything substantial, though I have a mountain of ideas, research and sorry to say, a lot of A.D.D. about the matter. I hope to be able to develop this further and have something worthy to report to you 2 fine astrologers soon!

Thanks so much!!

Sidenote: I asked in the Sabian Symbol Oracle thread the following:

What job should I be doing to be successful?
A bride with her veil snatched away.
12º Virgo: Disclosure of the hidden fruitions of nature to him who dares and who loves. Full appreciation of life. Penetration.

Last edited:

Spicadilly

Thanks for the update Sagi. You are very busy with life, it's understandable you have to deal with immediate concerns first. A career idea doesn't happen overnight, lots of thinking and researching goes into it. You have put the thinking of it out there, the rest will come in time when ready :happy: