Daily horoscope questions from a writer

SapSac

A client just suggested I started writing daily horoscopes, 12 for each sign, as opposed to the weekly and month horoscopes I've been writing for her. I'm excited to take on the job, but some obvious questions arise.

What methods would you use to write daily horoscopes. Tranists/ Horary? How would you manage to create enough interesting, accurate, and legible content 7 days a week, without coming off as monotonous.

How would you price your work? Let the record show that I've only been writing horoscopes for this particular client since last April, so in my horoscope writing experience I'd be considered an amateur. I value my work, and see this opportunity as an excellent way to strengthen my astrological knowledge, but at 84 unique horoscopes a week (7 x 12) I understand the magnitude of this job and obviously want to price according to time and effort. In my current state my weekly horoscopes take me around one hour to write, and I get paid $20 for the finished product (which I feel is more than a bargain for them, but I enjoy the work and I'm an amateur so I take what I can get).

Let me know what you would do in my situation. Thanks for the help!

Cupid Arrow

A client just suggested I started writing daily horoscopes, 12 for each sign, as opposed to the weekly and month horoscopes I've been writing for her. I'm excited to take on the job, but some obvious questions arise.

What methods would you use to write daily horoscopes. Tranists/ Horary? How would you manage to create enough interesting, accurate, and legible content 7 days a week, without coming off as monotonous.

How would you price your work? Let the record show that I've only been writing horoscopes for this particular client since last April, so in my horoscope writing experience I'd be considered an amateur. I value my work, and see this opportunity as an excellent way to strengthen my astrological knowledge, but at 84 unique horoscopes a week (7 x 12) I understand the magnitude of this job and obviously want to price according to time and effort. In my current state my weekly horoscopes take me around one hour to write, and I get paid $20 for the finished product (which I feel is more than a bargain for them, but I enjoy the work and I'm an amateur so I take what I can get).

Let me know what you would do in my situation. Thanks for the help!
Well I feel like horoscopes are based on the first house, and not everyone has a 1H. I do know of someone that includes Tarot into her horoscopes. She is very good, she was spot on that one day I decided to read my horoscope. Tatianna Tarot is the name, perhaps you can go this route but I find horoscopes iffy. Its better to read from the ASC. Maybe you can also write sun+Asc based horoscopes.