Move back ? stay here? The next 4 years.....

Chaotic_Crab

So I have been studying all my options for careers and this site has been helpful with that. However, now I am in the process of figuring out which art college to attend. My decision though is more based on which one I get accepted at I would just like to know how well I would do in one state versus another. One of the art schools is in portland oregon and I have lived here for about 2 years and, it was a huge change for me last year I let my mom talk me into moving back to michigan even though it has brought me alot of misery(worse job, in debt, etc.)

Now I'm going through the admission process for two schools one in portland and, another in michigan (grand rapids). What I wanna know is which city would I fair better in from an astrological stand point, besides that I have an inner desire to want to travel ( most likely because of scorpio and pluto in my 9th as it was explained to me). Either way I feel like these next four years(working on a bachelors either way) will be pretty important in shaping my life. Here's my chart for reference any info you can provide is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• My chart.jpg
    My chart.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 22

sandstone

Banned
i think portland is a nice place for you with 17 sag rising putting the mercury/venus conj on the descendant of your chart and for higher learning - that is sag on the ascendant which really fits and puts the sag planets in your first house. your close relationship to mom is suggested in your birth location with moon conjunction midheaven which is the ruler of your sun.. portland puts the moon in your 12th.. you may struggle with feelings of guilt about leaving your mom on her own in michigan.

no place is the perfect place, but it sounds like you know everything i am telling you here already and just looking for further astro confirmation.. good luck sorting it out and all the best in whatever you decide to do..