Life direction: What strengths do my natal midpoints reveal? [chart attached]

MJ82

I've looked up my natal midpoints on certain websites like johnsandbach, but I'm looking for a personal midpoint analysis of my strengths and abilities especially. I'm at a crossroads regarding my life direction and I think midpoints may reveal deeper abilities that might help me in the choices I now have to make for my future.

Midpoint structures are attached in the pdf, and my own natal chart is in my signature below. I would be very grateful for any insights from you members here... thanks.

Attachments

• midpoint structures.pdf
    78.1 KB · Views: 16

Zarathu

Account Closed
While mid points can certainly have an impact(Do you have Reinhold Ebertin's COSI?) the real question, IMO, is what kind of cross roads you are at. And the second question is whether a full on-going analysis of your chart now that you've gone through your first Saturn Return, would be more worthwhile than a simple midpoint analysis.

I have your chart from a long time ago, but I don't have your more recent tertiary and Minor progressed return charts. So....did you move from your place of birth at any time in the first 4 years of life more than 25 km. And if so, exactly when did you move and where did you move.

MJ82

Thanks Zarathu for your response. I recognise that a full analysis of my natal chart with transits and progressions may help a lot more in the sense of moving forward from my current crossroads, and I'm open to that.

My interest in midpoints stems from my desire to discover more latent aspects of myself that I may be less aware of (I know my natal and ptolemaic aspects very well), so if you have any insights, I would really like to hear (read) them.

I'm at a crossroads in terms of where I want to take my life career-wise, what matters to me, what will be meaningful and how to move forward despite fears and resistance I have to taking the leap. I hold myself back (how classic of mars-saturn conjunct!).

I can attach my chart with current transits and/or progressions, but I really would like feedback on my midpoint pictures too :)

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
I suggest, then, that you buy COSI(Combination of stellar influences) by Ebertin. All your answers are there to your midpoint pictures, since this is what you want. Of course you will need to have some way of determining which midpoint picture actually means something since every planet and every asteroid has multiple midpoint pictures.

IMO, this is a reductionist approach and will not buy you the meaning that you are actually looking for. But good luck to you, and I hope you find what you are looking for.

Z

P.S.: No online program makes the charts that I need or provides the data that I use.

MJ82

Attached are my current transits and progressions as well if they help...

Attachments

• Current Transits & Progressions.jpg
    Current Transits & Progressions.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 10

MJ82

I suggest, then, that you buy COSI(Combination of stellar influences) by Ebertin. All your answers are there to your midpoint pictures, since this is what you want. Of course you will need to have some way of determining which midpoint picture actually means something since every planet and every asteroid has multiple midpoint pictures.

IMO, this is a reductionist approach and will not buy you the meaning that you are actually looking for. But good luck to you, and I hope you find what you are looking for.

Z

P.S.: No online program makes the charts that I need or provides the data that I use.

Hi Zarathu, I've attached my full chart, and I'm open to anything that will help. If any midpoint pictures happen to also stand out with regard to abilities and strengths and appear relevant, I'd love to hear about them as well.

MJ82

I've read parts of Ebertin's book, but as I said in my original post, I'm really seeking personal feedback from astrologers and members here, re midpoints or my natal/transits/progressions etc. Certainly I feel the effects of my current transits - Neptune in my 1st is insidious and draining. It's a slog through this energy!