real estate career question

tootsie

Hi All, I've been thinking about going back to selling real estate & am wondering if it would work out. I'm venus which is under sunbeams & in the 10th house. The moon is slow, but is going to trine the sun in the 10th, then trine uranus. So, maybe I would have some success, but with venus under the beams...I would probably have some difficulties. Also, I'm not sure if it matters but the mc is combust? :rolleyes:
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Cheers!!:D
astro_2ata_19_real_estate_job_hr.69232.922.gif

________
ZR750H

Last edited:

Culpeper

Premium Member
The chart looks favorable. The Moon rules the 10th house and is in your 2nd house of money, and the Moon is itself the natural significator of cash. The trine aspect is very helpful. Venus appears to be beyond combustion and is on the sign boundary of Leo. This indicates making a change to something new but that it will be successful. There are some things that may cause some problems that you have identified, but I would say that you should go ahead with your plans.

tootsie

Hi Culpeper, Thanks!! I'm just learning the hooray and trying to delineate can be a challenge. I'm just not too sure what the combust mc could mean?
Cheers!:D
________
XR50

Last edited: