Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology Let's talk about sports astrology: famous games, techniques to predict games' outcome, anything related to sports.

Unread 10-08-2008, 05:52 PM

Re: John Frawley is stand up philosofer

SusieQ
Lets analize Middlesbrough-Chelsea.If you have jerseys try to place the teams in a correlation with home and possible away jerseys for Chelsea

Advertisements:
Unread 10-08-2008, 05:55 PM

But for now might be it is better to analize some of national matches for qualifaying world cup.That is easier but never mind,as you wish.
Unread 10-08-2008, 06:06 PM

We will try to analize Middlesbrough vs Chelsea on 18 Oct at 12:45 local time in England.
If we place both teams well ASC team will win,just for secure possible draw.But in favour of ASC team is tha ruler of the 4th house is in the 10th house .That gives agresive play of Middlesbrough and also control of the Chelsea game.
I bet on Middlesbrough.
Unread 10-08-2008, 06:08 PM

Double chance is allowed as I know so final score 1X.
And further more SA is in the 7th house that mean it ruins the 7.house
Etc etc.
Unread 10-08-2008, 06:35 PM

Banefranco, it seams we look at different chat. I got chart with ASC=17Sag11 and Sa is not in 7 house .
Unread 10-08-2008, 07:30 PM

Uh sorry that is another chart arsenal-Everton that game is at 3:00 in London but never mind the score is the same Arsenal is ASC Everton is DSC Arsenal wins but I like double cnahce 1x
Unread 10-08-2008, 07:37 PM

Today I am little confused but no excuse.I had the great lunch.
Unread 10-08-2008, 07:44 PM

Middlesbrough-Chelsea at 12:45 in Middlesbrough on 18th October 2008
Unread 10-08-2008, 07:46 PM

Arsenal-Everton at 3:00 in London on 18 Oct 2008
Unread 10-09-2008, 06:50 AM

For Arsenal vs Everton I agree that ASC team will win, ruler of ASC will conjunct POF. I go for Arsenal too(red kit).
But In chart Middlesbrough vs Chelsea(yellow kit) with Moon right on DSC according to JF DSC team will be winner. So I go for Chelsea. Althought, if we do not look at Moon, ruler of ASC is stronger, in angular house , and with MC in conjunct with fixed star Spica it is very possible that it will be as you said.

Last edited by fensi88; 10-09-2008 at 07:01 AM.
Unread 10-10-2008, 07:55 AM

Dear Gordana,sorry Fensi88
About match Middlesbrough-Chelsea,I found separating aspect Moon - 7th house cusp, or separating oposition to AS or cusp of the 1.house.And reasonable distance for that kind of contact will last only couple of minutes during the game.And I did not find any other strong influence that Chelsea will score the goal.Maybe I am wrong.Let see...
The other position of Spica I missed to note just becouse I do not predict complicated charts - matches.And this is the one.By the way I am still the student . But correct me if I am wrong.In the 1.house is wery strong Ju even in its fall.It is simple too strong for any frustrating position.And here is Pluto with positive energy which will last the whole 1st half of the game.But in the 2.nd half Mars leaves 10th house, might be some changes in Chelsea team.And beside that Venus enters 10th. house.In detriment of Mars.Rulers of the houses changed and now Venus as ruler of the 4th house house of Chelsea game is in the 10th house.Of course rulers of the 1st nad the 7th house changed but the teams stayed on the same sides.This opinion is as reflection of how I watch the game.Like every single moment.If sign is changed I place the teams according to their new position.In this case ASC for all the time match lasts belongs to Middlesbrough and Chelsea is on the other side.That means only the rulers of how they play the game are changed.
And in the first half Middlesbrough plays better the same situation is in the 2nd half.
Just for the record.Last year I bet, not predict some matches on Middlesbrough and they missed.And I wish them to play in a Conference league.
I wish them to lose against Chelsea but this is an astro chart and the facts favours that bloody team Middlesbrough,unfortunately.
Any way I think that this is not easy one chart ,I also predicted privately to SusieN total goals 2-3 for the match and first half win for Middlesbrough and the second for Chelsea that means from 1-X, but possible surprise from X-X
Anyway here is the point to find unbeateble rules how astrolgy reflects on minor things on Earth like soccer matches, and I still stands on the position that your colour system is unbeatable in many cases.Just for all to involve some tests for more colours Planets and signs represent. Not to investigate the system.System is the perfect one,only some improvements with colours.
Thats why I choose to predict only easy predictible matches according to clear planetary positions.But I am hardly sure that ANY MATCH AT ANY PLACE AT ANY TIME IS PREDICTIBLE WITH YOUR SYSTEM.
Above all specially ALL THE MATCHES IN ENGLAND WHICH START AT 3:00 on Saturday.
As an open minded person I accept all critics in the name of better prediction tommorow.
Unread 10-10-2008, 12:12 PM

Man, this is really deep analyse! You need a lot of time for that.
I only said, that is one of JF's rule, if Moon is near DSC, DSc team would win. But if we look for testimony for that I have only one and that is Moon will trine Ma antiscion, ruler of 4 house.
But Ju is in angular house, Me is in cadent house. + for Ju.
Planet strength for Ju=12 for Me =6 again + for Ju.
I always wonder how that mutual receptions works, here we have Me/Sa mutual reception by exaltation. Sa is ruler of 2nd house for ASC team, maybe some autogoal from Chelsea side?
I agree that it will be more than 2 goals, because Moon is in double sign.
Unread 10-10-2008, 12:57 PM

Dear Fensi88,
For expirienced astrologer analizing the chart on my way takes aprox. 3-5 minutes.I use to have the Form on paper beside to remind me.During entering values I do use my brain iat very low level format.I strictly follow the definitions.When I finish entering data than I try to activate as much grey cells as I have.Do not ask me if I have any .
After that I have a picture of the chart at the beginning of the game.
If it is clear i do not bother myself to make any further analize.Why to watch the game when you are sure who will win.
At the very beginning I try to predict on the base of the time when match starts.
And that was horrible for me becouse to predict on that base you must realy keep astrology in a finger.
Now I am at the level -1 still one level and zero is mine.
That is the point of the whole story.Using your method even beginners can predict.
I am telling you this becouse of the others to predict right and have fun.
Now why we need you.Becouse you see quickly the hidden things.
I can only say that I have a logical(for me) reason why I treat Moon so carefully.Becouse it changes so often.And that is like biorythm.It goes up and down on the way it can make the whole mass if you let it with no observation. But I do not take its every step seriously.
Any way all the thing around happens on the same way.
In the universe it needs million of years to change something.
I see one soccer match as hysterical part of the universe where moon playes just that role.Becouse of so short time of the event.
That is why I advice everyone to give a respect to that, let say planet.
And antiscion is very difficult for me to understand> I make no secrets I make things in public and I do not have enemies.I make them but I do not have them.Especially hidden.
Just compare real life with the chart thats what I do.
Unread 10-10-2008, 01:26 PM

If you do not react badly I will be free to discuss about E.g Mars in Scorpio, position in the 6th.house.And Venus in Scorpio 2 degrees at the 7th house cusp and also in the 6th.Venus is ruler of the 1h. and Mars is the ruler of the 7.th house.
There are many who will say that Asc with ruler of Venus will win.
I would say Mars in the house of Joy and in its own sign will win.
I see that Venus as beauty with no make-up.
what I want to say that Acc Dig Do not show always who will win but I found that if the differnce in values between rulers of the 1. and 7. are 20 points and above you can be sure that the ruler with higher value will win.Up to 20 the outcome can be draw.But the difference of just some points means nothing and indicate nothing.anybody can be a winner.I think that Joy of planet can take some points, but the question is how many.I do not accept comments like our Genious J that the value depends on how we get up this morning.
We are humans and we need exact values, that is the way we see things.
Also the question is nearly the same with statinary planets no matter if they are in at the beginnig or they leave that stadium.
Unread 10-10-2008, 06:23 PM

Quote:
And antiscion is very difficult for me to understand
To me too, especially in sport events. Thay said antiscion carry some sort of hiddeness, but what can be hidden in so public event?
I did not find on Internet any values for planet in joy or stationary planet, I am afraid we have to do it by ourself. With your serious approach you are on the right way!
About Moon: in real time it increase about 1degree during game. I do not know why Jf works with 5 degree orb?
As I understand you, you suggest us do not pay attention on Moon, but on primar rulers: ruelr of 1st and ruler of 7 without aspect?

Quote:
Now why we need you.Becouse you see quickly the hidden things.
That do my astro program for me, actually, but as all Libras I am lost when I have to pick up most important from all that "things".

Last edited by fensi88; 10-10-2008 at 06:47 PM.
Unread 10-11-2008, 12:34 AM

In some way I am sceptical to activities of the Moon.I can not say anything but If you look at the charts Cambur (yellow/black-Dordreht(green-white/white),10Oct2008 in 20:00 in leeuwaden Holland,score 2:0, and Zwolle(White-blue/white)-FC Eindhoven(Black-white/white), 10Oct2008 in 20:00 in Zwolle Holland,score 2:2,That makes me confused,practically on the first sight the same charts,why the score is so different.
Thats why I mostly say win and draw.In my program I cannot compare by using an option bewheel becouse it can not place two charts one over another,of course.
You see, Moon as I see does not make any influence on the score.
But prediction who will not lose is also prediction.Maybe thats the way how we have to think.Not who will win.Maybe.But I made couple of times prediction for exact score and was absolutely sure.But Moon aspects were not included.In fact i think that I sent to you aspects I noticed.And there were no Moon aspect or Moon changing House or anything that envolve Moon.Only Rulers of the 1.,7., 10., and 4., houses and only aspects thay make to AS,MC,DC.Even no aspects to the 4.house.And when they change house but stay in the same sign.The rule i can anounce is when the planet change any house but is in its own sign that is goal.But now surprise NOT THE MOON BUT THE MOON NODES.When they make trigo or sextile with MC or AS then rule exists,but when Moon Nodes make square it does not happen.I would like that someone checks it in at least 100 charts.Anyone.There is something that allow chances to be realised.
Well last aspect Moon makes with the one of the rulers indicates winner is out of mind.Sometimes yes sometimes no.That is called 'Street corner talking'.
I spend a lot of time for checking but it depends on many other things.when I check them all I do not need any moon aspect to predict the winner.
And after all, standard methods are precize.This suggestion with the moon I do not like it.Saturn and other planets are indication for goals much better.In short you are right about Saturn in the e.g 10. house.
I would say max two goals.
I am thinking and writing in the same way.
Do not laugh but I try all the time to understand what kind of values-measures God used when created universe.It is not funny.Love is everuthing but here we do not have partners.
I am serious. And now I think that I understand why we cannot predict soccer matches with Horrary astrology,not all the matches.Becouse we are envolved in matter we do not have to be.If I like Bayern Munchen and Herta Berlin and place them on the same side ASC.I need only couple of minutes to predict the winner on one match.What stops me to check another immidiately.And what we got, in one match Bajern-Bochum was draw and in the secon Herta won over Werder in Bremen as a guest.You see that we have weather and tea break problem.That rule is also out of mind I realise I only wasted my time in reading Sport Astrology.
That is why I favour so much your sistem.Becouse I have an umbrella for the system to stay dry.The system nust be stand alone, indipendent.
Ok All my thoughts are for public.I hope that you are realy no the only person who reads this.
Good night.
Unread 10-11-2008, 12:57 AM

By the way I started to read the book by JAN SPILLER 'Astrology for the soul'.
It treats only influence and meaning of the Nodes on about 500 pages.Interesting stimulating and when I finish that book I will translate and implement definitions to prediction for scores in socer.By the way other sports can be predicted on the same base as soccer.Absolutely the same way is in hockey and specially in basketball.But in basketball I cannot predict the score still but I hope that results will come.Mathematics.I will try even I know that nobody is interested in score in basketball.But it can be accepted when you predict total points on the match.Over-under.Some other time and not so soon.
Unread 10-11-2008, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Thats why I mostly say win and draw.In my program I cannot compare by using an option bewheel becouse it can not place two charts one over another,of course.
You do not have option "tranzit chart"? I use this option when I want to see two charts.

Quote:
The rule i can anounce is when the planet change any house but is in its own sign that is goal.But now surprise NOT THE MOON BUT THE MOON NODES.When they make trigo or sextile with MC or AS then rule exists,but when Moon Nodes make square it does not happen.I would like that someone checks it in at least 100 charts.Anyone.There is something that allow chances to be realised.
What orb do you use?

My main problem is how to determine sure draw.

Quote:
Well last aspect Moon makes with the one of the rulers indicates winner is out of mind.Sometimes yes sometimes no.
Yes, I noticed that, you are right.

Quote:
I will try even I know that nobody is interested in score in basketball.
No, you are not right, here are many of basketball fans(I am not one of them) and I saw many times thay asked how to predict score, so definately you will make tham happy if you find the method. I am really happy that there exist so enthusiastic person as you, because without of such person we will be for ages in same place and never see futher from our nose.

(I will check out that 2 matches you wrote about, later in the evening).
Unread 10-11-2008, 06:51 PM

In match which ended with 2:2 Ve, ruler of 1st house is less than 5 degrees from DSC, so it counts as in 7 house. When I do planet strenght I found for Ve=10 for Ma=9

In match wich ended with 2:0 when I do planet strenght I found for Ve=4 for Ma=9

OK, for first one it is equal, but for second one it is not so much difference to be sure that one of team would win.

Also I do not know if that is something important, but I found in chart which ended as 2:0 that part of victory is 55' from NN, but in chart which ended as 2:2 part of victory is 1:51' from NN.

I think the most important thing in these type of charts, which is VERY simmilar to see why in some moment on one match(in one chart) was goal, and why in same moment in second chart there was no goal.

This charts as examples are not good for this purpose because in chart which ended as 2:2, 3 goals were in 2nd half so I have no exact time because I do not know exact how long was pause between 1st and 2nd half.
So if someone has 2 similar chart with different results and with goals in 1st half, please post.
Unread 10-12-2008, 11:36 AM

Next time I will take care about goals to be scored in the first half of the match.
I understand the point.
I use only three degrees for judgement is the ruler on the house cusp or not.
If I should get permanent precize misses that is easy to change.
Why I say this.In many books there are values between 2-7 degrees.It is so elastic that I simply cannot accept.
And that can make big confusion in reading astro charts.
And for Moon Nodes I will also take care about how close is POF.And ANTISCION,APOF of course. But I also continue to take care about aspects Nodes make to MC.
But lets see what happend at the match Serbia(Red-Blue)-Lithuania(Yellow/Green), 20:15 LT,Belgrade,Serbia(Yugoslavia)
You can count that I predicted not the winner but even 1-1.
Of course I do have photocopy of my betting coupon.
I will mention just the placement of powerfull Pluto, Aplication aspect conjunction between POF and JU as the ruler of the 7.house and how close the South node is to the cusp of the 4. house from inside.
I will not mention that the moon is in detriment of Mercury,ruler of the 1.house.and its position explained let say bad game Lithuania made.I will not mention Neptune in the 10.house which indicates confused game for Lithuania also and I will not mention Chiron in the 10.house as a little bit of nervous game.The North node did not help them all also situated in the 10.house.
I want to tell how Pluto strongly influence to the DSC even nobody notified that planet in the middle ages.But it existed for pretty long time and it still be.Thank to God for letting us found it.
And aspect conjunction between JU and POF is like you cross the street on the red light and you are in danger but someone whom you do not see becouse is at your back pull you back to the foot-pavemment.That is how I interprete conjunction.In both cases when it favours you or does not.So now I would like to have someone to say that Conjunction is not an aspect.Of course it is.Or if anyone denies that holding the body is not a contact.
Thats all for now.
Unread 10-12-2008, 12:24 PM

I appologize I missed to see your comment on basketball etc.
Here is my answer.I use 3 degrees orb for any situation I may have, just becouse it is reasonable for me.It is quiet correct distance.Let say that it is the place for making strong definitions.As the planet is strong itself the wider range if influence it makes.That is so natural.And I wonder why noone made the table of planet strenths and orbs each planet impact to others.Or I did not find that information. But precize definitions.
I would compare it when you are in a good health, you move, you talk, you act I would say and you impact to others strongly, but when you are ill you stay in bed.So there are definite values you use when the planet is in its exaltation and in its detriment e.g.And it is not from 2-7 degrees it is exact value.
If I answer when the planet is stronger in a position use wider range of influence it makes and when is in fall or detriment use closer range that is too philosofic too relative from me, I really expect much better from myself.
At some other time I will make that table.
You will find in some books there is the same stupid question, That astrologers use definitions for Essential Dig. for planets with just mentioning the values from 1-10.
And clever question ''1 of what ? measure.How stupid man can be to ask that question.
If you say that someone has strenth of 1 and the other has the strenth of 10 I really think that it is the question for kids to answer. Even them will all answer you the right question.Those astrologers have to learn basic mathematics.Seems to be that they used many breaks (Not the stars)and did not attend lessons.
About basketball let me tell that the secret is how will you count the information of one.If you find the score 6 in the chart just count is as 6 times 20 points or 12 points and you will get results.
Ohhh that is something for us to examinate.
I am sure I will not get a question like some Geniouses can make.
Unread 10-12-2008, 12:39 PM

It is fantastic opportunity to compare two fixed charts.I will ask for help from help desk.
All I say here I can see very quickly on that way.On the other hand I will prin the charts and place them one over another.Not one over one buth ten charts over.And I sure that answer will be visible.You will find orbs definitions,you will find exact values,you will find planetary influences they make in accordance of strenth.That is powerfull opportunity
But I predict that I will have the stupid explanation that house bondaries deffers from chart to chart.So what ?
I just want from software to do what I ask not to channeling me in its way.
I'll try anyway.
Unread 10-14-2008, 11:10 AM

Ok,
Let us analize soccer match Bolivia-Uruguay, 14 OCT 2008, 16:00 LT(local time),La Paz, Bolivia.
I use colour method so I will place Bolivia as DSC and Uruguay as ASC.
It is really hard to tell Who is favourite in this match.
In these cases I really think that methods like ASC is place for favourite, ASC is home team are useless.
As you wish, but I will mention some other things. Rulers of the 1. and the 7. house.It seems to be JU is weak and let us say ME is better placed.But I prefer to say no matter how weak JU is it is always very strong.It placement in the 10 H indicate that ASC team plays close and strong defend.Close becouse of JU in fall and strong becouse of Pluto.Possible to score goal from contraatacks.
Now take a look not 4.house than 7.house.Placement of SA indicate there will be no goals for the time untill it leaves the 7.h.Do not push me to tell you in minutes.It is easy.And when it leaves it is possible for ASC to score the goal due to POF part of fortune will stay for very short time at the cusp of the 7.h. Luck changes.But here it will lasts first half of the game.
Now take a look about the sun in fall in the 8.h It enters very soon 7.h What strenth it posseses.None.
But quiet enough to make some grill to the ruler of the 7.h ME(17 degrees from the SUN makes planet little grilled.Closer the stronger).
What now.
In the second half rulers of the 1.h and 7.h changes and I want to follow that change.Now ASC team took a place in the 7.h,became DSC and DSC team is in the 1.h., became ASC. Here is the problem Bolivia will play in green jerseys but dark green jerseys and Uruguay will play in light blue with black small details jersey.If you follow colour method you will wonder where to place Bolivia,becouse there are green colours at both sides.But light blue is just on the Libra sida (DSC).And Ruler of the 7.h. is VE in scorpio.There is also black colour involved.So my decision is Bolivia is now ASC and Uruguay is DSC.And final prediction is Uruguay will win.
I hope I was clear in prediction.
Waiting for different aproach.
Unread 10-14-2008, 11:22 AM

Sorry,
I mentioned just possibility for scoring the goal despite of POF presented in the 7.h. If you watch that one team misses 100% chance for goal just becouse of POF presented in the house of the opponent.
Also it scores the goal from funny situation if POF is presented in his house.That is matter of luck.
Well just sayng.
And by the way the point is I wont to break the rule how we place favourite according to place of playing the match wether it is Home or Away wether it is favourite or not.Wether we are interested hardly in match.Who cares.ANY MATCH AT ANY TIME AT ANY PLACE CAN BE PREDICTED.The question is are we good enough.
Unread 10-14-2008, 03:46 PM

I come to same result. I asign Uruguay to ASC, because of blue(Ju) black(Sa) sport kit. Its ruler Ju is in angular house, direct and swift, in house of joy, and applaying to trine POF and sextile ASC. Also, AJu is right on MC.

Quote:
But quiet enough to make some grill to the ruler of the 7.h ME(17 degrees from the SUN makes planet little grilled.
:rotflmao:

Last edited by fensi88; 10-14-2008 at 04:44 PM.

Tags
frawley, john, philosofer, stand