what will be the outcome of my call

Enigma

Banned

23 Aug 2006
santa monica, california
11:21 am

I met this guy last month. He promised to call me but never did. I want to call and get an update on the question I asked him.
What will be the outcome of the call?

1 scorpio rising - too early to tell ? or situation is under development

His 3rd house is intercepted and in critical degree. What does that mean?

Could someone help me with this chart, please?

thanks
Enigma

Summery Joy

I met this guy last month. He promised to call me but never did. I want to call and get an update on the question I asked him.
What will be the outcome of the call?
Who is he to you? Do you romantically like him, or do you just think of him a "someone"?

Last edited:

Enigma

Banned
Good Evening,

He is my close friend's friend.

To me personally, no one close but a potential business partner.

Thank you Very Much.

Enigma

Summery Joy

I got the ASC at Scoprio 2:24, not 1. It's still an early ASC though so yeah, it's a tad too early. The Moon is in its firt degree in Virgo casting a spartile conjunction to the Sun, ruler of your 10th house (career).

Venus (him) and Mars (you) behold one another through collection of light via Pluto Rx in your 2nd house (his turned 8th). Both planets will perfect other aspects before that though.

I believe that, although there's good potential for business with him (collection of light), some obstacles may arise (collection frustrated) if you don't have patience (early ASC). The problems be be regarding your resources (collection through malefic from your 2nd house), his debts (collection through malefic from his turned 8th house) or your own separate career (lunar partile conjunction with Sun).

Have some patience. PF on the ASC is a good sign. Don't worry.

Enigma

Banned
Sorehead.

He won't freak out if I call will him on his birthday, right?

If it is worth the prospect, I would love to do business with him. It will not be easy. That is very logical.

He is currently working for a big company. He hates it but it pays the bills. However, he entered my field of practice a few years ago. He wants to go back into it.

Little off topic. You don't suppose there is anything romantic going on between me and him? Do you? Here is why I am asking this. A while back I run a question "Will I meet someone for a relationship this year?" Everything was pointing to someone work related and july/august months. So far, he is the only one who showed up. Should I run a different chart on him and the romance? I am looking at my Mars. It is sitting in his 5th house.

Please advise.

Thank you, Sorehead

Enigma!

Last edited:

Summery Joy

Sorehead? LOL. It's sorehearted :D

I think it's alright to look for romance potential in this chart since your question wasn't phrased for a specific area (e.g. work). You simply asked what the outcome of your call would be.

I'd like to remind you that the ASC is still early and things may develop even more. Also, when we consider him as a potential romantic partner, we should use the 5th house. His significator would be Jupiter.

Jupiter is in your 1st house shwoing interest in you. However, it anti-receives Mars be detriment. Mars receives Jupiter by sign and triplicity. They don't because one another, but Jupiter in your 1st is casting a trine to Uranus Rx in the 5th. This shows potential, but Uranus Rx is a modern, shocking malefic in Rx motion. Jupiter is in ia combusta, not doing well either.

I looked at the ruler of your 3rd house to see what a call on his birthday might do. The significator is Saturn in detriment in the 10th house. A malefic in major essential detriment yet major accidental dignity. I guess if you call him, you'll end up talking about work or something, which will be ok but will not give you an outcome you desire (Saturn is peregrine). Mercury (the natural ruler of communication) is not in essential detrimenet, but otherwise is in the same situation as Saturn.

Again, I see potential but many obstacles. I give you the same advice; patience.

If you absolutely *have* to call him on his birthday, it won't exactly "ruin" any potential, but I do recommend that you don't ask him for anything or push him into a conversation where he will have to decide on or think about something too serious. Just say something like "I know it's your birthday today. Happy birthday. Talk to you later". I'm kidding of course, but you get the gist. :)

Enigma

Banned
Ohh my god! I am so sorry. I can't read.

DUH!

I agree with you, I can not push this guy into anything at this point. It is just I thought that maybe there is something going on behind the doors. Nor do I want to, and plus I am not really in the dating mood.

Thanks again for clarification.

Enigma

Enigma

Banned
Ohh wait ..

are you telling me that because R5 is Jupiter & it is in 1st house, it means that he is interested in me?

thanks
Enigma

Summery Joy

Enigma said:
are you telling me that because R5 is Jupiter & it is in 1st house, it means that he is interested in me?

Yeah, he might very well be. The problem is, like I said, Jupiter anti-receives your significator. This shows negative feelings. It's a mixed situation. If he's interested, he's so in a more rational than emotional sort of way.

Patience! You're not an Aries or a Cancer, are ya? :D

tikana

Hey Sorehearted and Enigma,

I don't think this is a quesiton of patience. It is just from what I see, situation is underdevelopment and because Scorpio rules the asce, that alone tells me that the person, Enigma, feels that something is going on. I would think a lack of patience would have been all angles would be angular.

I agree with Sorehearted. I would like to add a couple of things

Mercury is in critical degree! Whatever it represents it needs to choose which way to go. So, Mercury sits in 10th rules 11th/5th and intercepted 2nd.

Mars sits in 11th house house of hopes and wishes, acquintances, and advice. So. The chart is accurate and fit to judge!

Sun and Moon are at 0 degree virgo .. according to Lily, any planet at 0 degrees drags last signs influences. Sun rules 10th house, I suppose that is the querent's busienss. Moon rules 9th house and co-rules his communication or conversation or anything foreign. So Because moon is in 10th house conjuncting Sun in virgo .. I would say this has something to do with foreign country! Notice that 9th house is 0 cancer! Ivy says that anything at 0 degrees, it is more active than ever!

Joy of 11th house is Jupiter. Jupiter sits in 11th house. Fits! Also, 11th house is a house of business and profits because 11th house is a 2nd house of 10th.

Moving towards fixed stars

Lilly uses 1 deg orb for all fixed stars. Mercury conjunct being the worst's self enemy at 22 leo. that is like unable to work for own best interests. Okay! so what is this Mercury deal!

Regilius sits at 29.50 leo. sun and moon conjunct it .. glory, wealth, the highest achievment. what ever you proposed, is very good !

moving on to antiscias

from what i understand antiscias work like trines and sextiles
since there is no aspect between mars/jupiter/moon to venus.. maybe there is something with venus.

nothing is there!

but Jupiter antiscia to neptune. Neptune rules her 5th house. So I say there is a possobility but the money issue needs to be developed first before those 2 can have a normal relaitonship! So I yes. He likes HER! but i am not sure about the orb! does it have to be at exxact degree and a minute?

Jupiter's antiscia sits at 17 aquarius 44
neptune sits at 18 aq 05
plus jupiter is contra-antiscia to saturn .. again saturn is at 16 leo55 i think

part of commerce 24 libra - nothing but Spica conjuncts commerce GOOD FOR BUSINESS

part of love 15 libra - nothing
part of marriage 21 cancer - nothing

i say this

calll this guy, talk to him .. he is not ready to have a relationship! do not bring rmance up AT ALL!

He is ready to do busienss with you because sun and venus exchange triplicities which is a good thing!

plus venus conjucnts saturn in leo. Saturn ruler of his 10th and 9th is sitting in Enigma's 10th house. He is ready to put his efforts into the busienss.

this chart is all abut business!

I dont see anything super romantic going on

and quite frankly I dont see him being interested in romance at ALL! You on other hand, I dont see it either.. it is kind of you wish for it but your mars cannot really do anything it is almost like saying Agrh Yeah i want to but not now.. Jupiter is in detriment

and as far as he goes, venus does pick up some sun because sun rules romance and 5th house. So i say he is more interested in you and your busienss than you interested in him romantically. I am not saying that you do not like him . it is just you are not ready for a rleaitonship, he likes you more than you do him.. but then sun could represent 5th house.. agrh.. leo rules romance and creativity maybe your proposal ha sosmehting to do with creative project.. Overall i do not see a romance at this time iwht him or quite frankly with anyone else. Venus just left a square with your jupiter but it is approaching a square iwht saturn. Dunno . maybe Sorehearted can fill in for me.

almuten of her 3rd venus and saturn

Hey Sorehearted and Enigma,

I don't think this is a quesiton of patience. It is just from what I see, situation is underdevelopment and because Scorpio rules the asce, that alone tells me that the person, Enigma, feels that something is going on. I would think a lack of patience would have been all angles would be angular.

I agree with Sorehearted. I would like to add a couple of things

Mercury is in critical degree! Whatever it represents it needs to choose which way to go. So, Mercury sits in 10th rules 11th/5th and intercepted 2nd.

Mars sits in 11th house house of hopes and wishes, acquintances, and advice. So. The chart is accurate and fit to judge!

Sun and Moon are at 0 degree virgo .. according to Lily, any planet at 0 degrees drags last signs influences. Sun rules 10th house, I suppose that is the querent's busienss. Moon rules 9th house and co-rules his communication or conversation or anything foreign. So Because moon is in 10th house conjuncting Sun in virgo .. I would say this has something to do with foreign country! Notice that 9th house is 0 cancer! Ivy says that anything at 0 degrees, it is more active than ever!

Joy of 11th house is Jupiter. Jupiter sits in 11th house. Fits! Also, 11th house is a house of business and profits because 11th house is a 2nd house of 10th.

Moving towards fixed stars

Lilly uses 1 deg orb for all fixed stars. Mercury conjunct being the worst's self enemy at 22 leo. that is like unable to work for own best interests. Okay! so what is this Mercury deal!

Regilius sits at 29.50 leo. sun and moon conjunct it .. glory, wealth, the highest achievment. what ever you proposed, is very good !

moving on to antiscias

from what i understand antiscias work like trines and sextiles
since there is no aspect between mars/jupiter/moon to venus.. maybe there is something with venus.

nothing is there!

but Jupiter antiscia to neptune. Neptune rules her 5th house. So I say there is a possobility but the money issue needs to be developed first before those 2 can have a normal relaitonship! So I yes. He likes HER! but i am not sure about the orb! does it have to be at exxact degree and a minute?

Jupiter's antiscia sits at 17 aquarius 44
neptune sits at 18 aq 05
plus jupiter is contra-antiscia to saturn .. again saturn is at 16 leo55 i think

part of commerce 24 libra - nothing but Spica conjuncts commerce GOOD FOR BUSINESS

part of love 15 libra - nothing
part of marriage 21 cancer - nothing

i say this

calll this guy, talk to him .. he is not ready to have a relationship! do not bring rmance up AT ALL!

He is ready to do busienss with you because sun and venus exchange triplicities which is a good thing!

plus venus conjucnts saturn in leo. Saturn ruler of his 10th and 9th is sitting in Enigma's 10th house. He is ready to put his efforts into the busienss.

this chart is all abut business!

I dont see anything super romantic going on

and quite frankly I dont see him being interested in romance at ALL! You on other hand, I dont see it either.. it is kind of you wish for it but your mars cannot really do anything it is almost like saying Agrh Yeah i want to but not now.. Jupiter is in detriment

and as far as he goes, venus does pick up some sun because sun rules romance and 5th house. So i say he is more interested in you and your busienss than you interested in him romantically. I am not saying that you do not like him . it is just you are not ready for a rleaitonship, he likes you more than you do him.. but then sun could represent 5th house.. agrh.. leo rules romance and creativity maybe your proposal ha sosmehting to do with creative project.. Overall i do not see a romance at this time iwht him or quite frankly with anyone else. Venus just left a square with your jupiter but it is approaching a square iwht saturn. Dunno . maybe Sorehearted can fill in for me.

btw moon conjuncts juno .. which is a romance thing.. Radu uses it!
thanks
Tik