I Was Operated Last Week

starlink

Dear all!! Some of you might have wondered where I was (private messages and all), but last monday, out of the blue, I got tremendous stomach and bowel cramps and had to be brought to hospital where I was found to have an acute intestinal atrophy. Part of the thin intestin (I dont know how you call this in English), anyways, the first part, had been caught in a small opening in scarr tissue and had wrapped itself around and around, cutting off the blood and had therefore died off. They had to cut out 30 cm. I stayed in hospital till today and am happily home (still in bed) now, feeling much better but still quite weak.:) I still have to look at my chart to see what caused this to happen but I think my T-square has been triggered, probably by Uranus in the 4th. Moon in opp. to Sun 12-6th house, and square Pluto. 13 years ago same thing. Then it was Pluto triggering the T-square. I will have a look at it all later when I have organised myself here again.
Anyways, I am still kicking and alive, and that is the main thing.;) Hope to be able to participate more after a couple of days.