Astrology and Twins

Ekim86

OK guys, I'm going to need some help on this one.:) Any info you guys got is vital. My friend's mother is a twin. Now I know that the twin issue is classic on debunking astrology. My friends mother is born on 9/10/64 Abington PA and the suposed birth time is between 4-6pm. She has 6 brothers and sisters. Now if she was born any time after around 5:20 pm that puts her jupiter in the 3rd house, perfect for the amount of brothers and sisters she has. I beleave she was born between 5:20 and 6:00pm. She seems pretty positive that she was born between 4-6PM. Any time after 6 PM moves her saturn closer to her acendant. I don't recall hearing about any birth trauma but with twins I guess the odds are greater. Now with the birth time I think she is (around 5:20) that makes her acendant Aquarius. I can see her fitting that description. Also I read that all Air signs are dual signs, thus contributing more information on the twin remark. Dual signs-dual births. I need to know if you guys have any info regarding twins. Perhaps the acendant is an air sign. My friend contacts his mom very little but will soon find out her exact birth time when he visits her later this week. Any questions you guys might have regarding the matter feel free to ask. Please help. I think this is a great subject for all of us to come together on.:eek: I have attached a chart of the soonest birth time that I think matches.

Attachments

• alice.gif
    alice.gif
    27 KB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:

Stacey5271

My understanding about studying astrological differences in twins is that you need to have the exact birth details of both. They always have 2 separate birth times and that is where the differences are to be found.

Claire19

Twins are often born even with a different ascendant especially if the births are an hour apart for instance. This gives each twin a different house cusp and ruler all around their chart. THey may look different, have different personalities and different health issues for instance.

It is a very interesting question and those with strong Gemini, Virgo and Mercury in their family history will tend more to producing twins.

Even with twins separated and brought up on opposites of the world will exhibt a lot of the same tendencies. NATURE VERSUS NURTURE.

archergirl

We need to ask, however, whether the mother is an identical twin, or a fraternal twin. This changes things, a lot.

My niece and nephew were born five minutes apart. That time was enough to change a couple of things in their natal charts, particularly how the father is represented to each of them. They are now 11 years old, and I have to say, the subtle differences in their charts are being borne out as we speak.

AG:)

barbh

Account Closed
I have two friends, both of whom had identical twins. They both have moon in Gemini, and both of their twins are Virgos, again ruled by Mercury. There does seem to be Gemini somewhere in the chart of a parent who has identical twins. Fraternal twins I'm not sure about. One theory that explains the quite noticeable difference in the personalities of some identical twins is the need to receive applause, love and attention from the parent for being unique and special. For example, both twins may have Sun in Sag and Mars in Virgo. One twin may really develop the Sun in Sag side of himself, and receive attention for being sporty, outdoorsy or athletic, whilst the other twin may decide to over-emphasize the Mars in Virgo side of himself, and receive love for being the 'diligent and smart one' or something like that.
They both have all the same aspects, but it's like they unconsciously agree to project certain parts of their charts on to each other to get their needs met in the world and to be unique and special, just like we do that sometimes in our intimate relationships.
Just a thought
barb

astrobhadauria

Mercury is the head of making twins,and when Mercury passed with Mars,by any type,twins birth is possible.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• twins1.jpg
    twins1.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 59
  • twins2.jpg
    twins2.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 63
  • twins3.jpg
    twins3.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 61

Claire19

archergirl said:
We need to ask, however, whether the mother is an identical twin, or a fraternal twin. This changes things, a lot.

My niece and nephew were born five minutes apart. That time was enough to change a couple of things in their natal charts, particularly how the father is represented to each of them. They are now 11 years old, and I have to say, the subtle differences in their charts are being borne out as we speak.

AG:)

Wow 5 minutes is really close. Of course they have their own souls and differing experiences with their past lives etc. No one can be exactly alike.

Ekim86

I have found out that there was an experiment done on this matter. It sort of relates to twins. After Conception, roughly 12 hours (when the sperm has impregnated the egg) If the moon is in a feminine sign the baby will be born a girl, If the moon is in a musculine sign during conception then the baby will be a boy. This seems pretty logical considering every other sign is musculine. Giving a 50-50 chance for the sex. It says that girl and boy twins are products of the moon changing signs during conception. It says that study is viturally 100% accurate. Check it out. I thought this was awsome information. http://www.astroheal.com/articles/storks_stars.html

Claire19

It is known in some circles that a yin or yang moon produces male or female children, sure. The father determines the sex but it must be that the x or the y chromosome is dominant. I have to wonder though about twins that are one boy and one girl. Did the moon pass from a yin sign into a yang sign just at the point of conception or vice versa????

Bizquit

My ex husband has an identical twin brother. They were born very close to each other, by C-section. Their Asc is Aquarius.
Of course, genetics explain their physical appearance, predisposition to illnesses and many other things.
Nevertheless, it is interesting to note that the younger of them tends to suffer from the same ailments as the older, only that just a couple of years later.