What to do?

L

Lakshmi

Hello,

I would like to ask if I should just throw away an item that I purchased as opposed to returning it.

Can someone please help me with this chart? The question was asked on 6 October 2005 at 11:31 A.M. in Cambridge, Mass.

Thanks much.

Lakshmi

fensi88

I got ASC at 7Sag40.
You are Ju at 25Li47 and Moon 21Sco14.They (which whom you want to return item ) are represent with Me. If they want to return your money there must be aspect from ruler 8H and ruler of 1H, Moon and Ju, but there are no aspect, so they do not plan to return your money. Do you see Su in exact degree as South Node? That is some kind of loss, in 10th house, some item for your bussiness or for your mother? I am not sure if 12H means garbage, but I suppose it do because of Moon's placement there. So If we want to trow away some item there must be some aspect between 2H(Item) and 12H, between Sa and Ma. Moon translates the light from Sa and go to opose Ma rx, so you will trow away but not "complitely" (ruler of 12H rx).
Last Moon's aspect is concjuct with Ve, ruler of your 11H so you might decide to give that item to your fried, your secret love (Ve in 12H) maybe some from your work enviroment (Ve rule 6H).