Will I get the scholarship for summer course abroad?

Mermaid

Hi!

My question is if will I get the scholarship for the summer course abroad (this summer)?

Thank you!

Attachments

• horar2.jpg
    horar2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 45

Mermaid

I'll try to interpret it on my own, but i don't know which houses should i take into account? 9th for travells and education or governemnt (which gives the scholarship)? But i don't know which house represents government? And it's also foreign government, not from the country I live in.

Aquarius358

I'll try to interpret it on my own, but i don't know which houses should i take into account? 9th for travells and education or governemnt (which gives the scholarship)? But i don't know which house represents government? And it's also foreign government, not from the country I live in.

Glad you got the scholarship!

As to your queries above - the way I'd delineate your chart would be like like this -
The foreign government would be 10th from 7th - ie 4 ruler. (Your govt would be 10 ruler of course).

In asking about money/scholarship and since you said the scholarship was in fact money from the foreign govt, you would see if the foreign government's money, 5 ruler (ie 2nd ruler from 4th) applied to 1 ruler or if Moon applied to 5 ruler and, to be certain, if there was reception between them (or translation of light).

No need to worry about 9 ruler here.
Cheers ______________

Anachiel

Just my two cents (retrospect is always 20/20) but...

The only aspect that can happen here, for her to have received the scholarship, is the Moon sextile Jupiter. Jupiter, rules the 11th of assistance. And, she certainly got that.

Gratz!

Aquarius358

Just my two cents (retrospect is always 20/20) but...

The only aspect that can happen here, for her to have received the scholarship, is the Moon sextile Jupiter. Jupiter, rules the 11th of assistance. And, she certainly got that.

Gratz!

Hi Anachiel - I don't think you can say that - the aspect between Moon and Jupiter is much too wide to consider in horary. It's well out of moiety.

There is another way we could consider Jupiter tho - it's as 2 ruler, the querent's $ and resources and Mercury does translate light from Jupiter to Saturn (Mercury ruling 'other people's resources' generally, being 8 ruler). That could be the way the 'assistance' got to the querent.

The other way it could have happened is because of the strong reception between Saturn and Venus - Venus being 4 ruler, the foreign government (not the querent's own govt). A couple of positive testimonies.

You're right tho - it is an interesting one to look at because we know the outcome! _____________

Anachiel

No, the Moon gets all her aspects. And, it is the only aspect she can make before leaving her sign.

Moiety is not a consideration because in horary the planets continue to move, both symbolically and actually (as in the ephemeris) to complete the scenario. Thus, the moon applying to Jupiter, moiety or not at the time of the question, it perfects the chart by her future (and continual) movement.

Look it up in the ephemeris. You can see the Moon sextiles Jupiter shortly after the question was asked. Horary is dynamic, not static.

Blessings,

Anachiel

dr. farr

(Following is part on my continuing test of the experimental Walis Magic 8 Ball method of astro-divination and is not horary delineation; following uses whole sign house format)

Since this is now a known-outcome question, what would the Magic 8 Ball method have indicated?

-I myself would have taken the 9th whole sign house as quesited signifying house: Virgo is on this house which = Mercury which = a "yes" answer by 8 Ball rules
-a good case could be made for taking the 10th house as quesited signifying house in this question; if, instead of the 9th house, the 10th house were taken, this = Libra which = Venus which = a "yes" answer by the 8 Ball

...which means that in either case of relevant quesited signifying house selection, the 8 Ball indicated a correct "yes" answer to this question.
Therefore I am adding this result to the + (correct predictions) column in my continuing test of the Magic 8 Ball technique here on AW...