Composite Chart

When I have done a synastry chart for me and my partner, it is a good reading lots of good aspects, there are a few challenges but I think we always work through everything. We never argue and if we do it is just me arguing by myself, he won't argue with me and just gives me hug and asks me what is wrong. Relationship is great, but why is it in then when I do a composite chart there is a Mars opposed Pluto aspect.

I am not overly worried about this but would you read this aspect the same as you would read a synastry aspect. Do you read composite aspects differently.

Miss S

wilsontc

Staff member
Composite Chart, to Miss Saturn

Saturn,

The composite chart is the chart of the relationship itself, not of the people in the relationship. With Mars (being) opposite Pluto (transformation), the relationship may tend to take actions to transform itself in some way.

Compositely,

Tim

franklin taylor

Miss Saturn,
I pulled up one on me and my soon to be ex. I wrote about the bizzare Neptune coincidences on the Predictive Astrology section. Sun and Neptune were in conjunction (I now see) that day of our wedding. Maybe it points to the possibility that we were fooling (Neptune) ourselves (Sun) all along. Mars opposing Pluto in Natal astrology points to obsessiveness, combativeness, and a tendency to be miserable when someone (other than themselves) change any living pattern or any condition in which they are used to. Maybe that means you should never try to change one another or the relationship might destablize Or at least go about it quite subtlely....(Big Shot in the Dark hehe). I'm not sure, but maybe, you could get some insight if you read each planet/Sign description for Mars and Pluto in the relationship chart, (Mars in Cancer for example) Then use the keywords for the Planet in the Signs that these two planets are in in the relationship chart. Have you posted the Chart anywhere? I have some more familiarity with synastry, but with other factors that concern the chart (ascendant,venus/venus, mars/mars moon/moon sun/sun and so on.
Take Care.
Franklin